Thursday, February 11, 2016

RP: GOOD NEWS for Narco-Trafficking White Supremacist Fake Christians in Wilmington: I'm Flying to New York City Soon on an Open Ticket -- No TELLING When I'll Return!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/good-news-for-narco-trafficking-white.html





While I would LIKE everyone to think I'm going to meet with Bernie Sanders' advisors, first of all I don't NEED to -- now that they have direct access to my blog and can mine it to find out the backstory of American Politics and the HATRED of the narco-trafficking Clintons, Kenans, Meyers, Episcopal and other Churches -- and of course virtually ALL Republican Officials of any consequences, they don't really need to speak to me.

Seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/done-i-have-reached-bernie-sanders.html

Alsohttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/oy-i-keep-forgetting-im-not-only-smidge.html

Andhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/where-oh-where-is-shep-huntleigh-when-i.html

Actually, I'm going to assist "Testosteroni" with a computer upgrade, and perhaps a few other things.

My roommate and I have had a friendly, sober talk, and he prefers to be put on a bus to move to South Carolina, but does not yet know if that will work. If not, he knows he MUST be gone Saturday 2/13 AM, regardless, and has agreed to that.

I just HOPE that the "Big Apple" is ready for me.

We shall see, no???

I believe my work in Wilmington -- Political -- is completed. I ran into MANY people today and they all support my politics. Even one woman who knows Thomas S. Kenan III, and Ben David as a "Church Elder" (I'm guessing she is about 85 years old). She had never HEARD about Tom Kenan being gay, Mayor Saffo and D.A. Ben David, her Elder, being gay, snorting coke, or persecuting Freedom Fighters, Police Chief Evangelous addicted to crack like much of his Police Force -- or Sheriff McMahon protecting the powder drugs coming in. The corruption of the local Democrats under the Crime Leadership of Elizabeth Redenbaugh and Ryan Lee Burris (especially) -- did NOT surprise her

But after she thought about it (she, like me, knowing virtually all these people), she laughed her ASS off and asked how to read this BLOG-- LOL!!!

Damn hypocrites!!! I don't know why men put up with women!!! 

"Glamour also found that 47 percent of women say they've been attracted to another woman, and of that group, 31 percent have had a sexual experience with another woman. While 63 percent of those surveyed said they'd opt out of traditional labels like "homosexual," "heterosexual" and "bisexual," the same percentage also said they wouldn't date a man who has slept with another man."




Women may occupy a wider spectrum of sexuality than ever, but it's a different story…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CURTIS WONG



Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrsCNN



The FBI arrested 46 current and former correctional officers from the Georgia Department of Corrections system at at least eight different state institutions, two…
CNN.COM|BY PAMELA BROWN AND MARYLYNN RYAN, CNN


Scott Kenan shared Aasem Khan's photo.
6 hrs

Aasem Khan's photo.
Aasem Khan
The holocaust, as most of you know, wasn't just the persecution and murder of the Jewish population. It also included ethnicities like the gypsies, Polish Chris...
See More
A WARNING to my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, first identified to me in 1990 by key Jews in Atlanta as America's top NAZI -- she works with Coach Lou HoltzJohn BoehnerDick Cheney, the Bush Family, the Clinton FamilyNewt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity's best friend Christal Presley of Atlanta School System, and also Fox News, CNN, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution.




"I am not hateful but it somehow feels like justice to see this man, who was working there when my mother died, on trial."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM





Scott Kenan shared a link.



Confirmation that the mysterious waves have been discovered ushers in a new era…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY DAVID FREEMAN

My meeting with Old Original Jesus and the HOTTEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE in 2009, Paraty, Brazil:




.

No comments: