Thursday, February 4, 2016

RP: Having Had Such a Good Laugh, I Just Called Dr. Carrie Menke and Left Her an Honest Message about Letting Bygones Be Bygones -- Fancy THAT!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/having-such-good-laugh-i-just-called-dr.html




For the RECORD, Carrie Menke, PhD, evaluated me psychologically by order of District Attorney Ben David -- and not only asked my strategies on three cases against me that were then pending (ABSOLUTELY illegal for her to do -- given her connection to both D.A. Ben David and his identical twin D.A. Jon David -- so she was just SPYING, really), but after telling me I was completely sane and rational, I DID tell her that if she didn't write up her report that way, I'd go to authorities to cause her to lose her psychologist's license (which is NOT a threat at all -- assuming she would have no such intention), but she wrote up that I had somehow THREATENED HER PHYSICALLY -- and took 3.5 weeks to write her report, which should have been done in a couple of days -- suggesting that she was COACHED in what to write.

Citizens of Brunswick County, where she remains on the D.A.'s staff, and of New Hanover County, which borrowed her for this as well as where she has a private practice counselling women, should KNOW the corruption and hatred Carrie Menke harbors for sane people.

One reference to Dr. Menke in my blog (and you'll see I was emailing to a list of 1,500 back then) -- and it is funny in that you see this was before I realized my distant Kenan relatives are as evil as they are -- running the most evil entity in WORLD HISTORY, now called Exxon-Mobil (for corrupting US and other governments and being the most polluting organization in history as well)http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/12/year-end-era-ending-thoughts.html

I just am not angry with her at all now -- I even offered to change her name/identity when I publish my books about all of this.

Readers will recall that in 2010 when I was in Judge Linda Warren Hunter's Court in Dekalb County, Georgia and had to file Writ of Habeus Corpus to force a trial after the Judge held me without bail or even charge for 15 weeks on a simple, eventual charge of Trespass, that she -- NOT a doctor, but with my mother's guidance in Judge's private chambers (Mom and Dad admitted this part: telling her I was Bipolar), PRESCRIBED for me 1,500 mg Lithium Carbonate taken once a day -- when it turned out that 900 mg got me above the 0.7 Lithium Level considered therapeutic -- and the BIGGEST PROOF that I was Bipolar Manic was that I suffered "hypergraphia", meaning I wrote too much.

Had I only known that to declare myself a WRITER would have CANCELLED concerns about how much I wrote -- although as recently as 1.5 years ago, Colin Stuart Hamilton, retired star of BBC and head of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, ALSO claimed publicly that I produce TOO MUCH WRITING for a writer -- but then that group was mostly made up of Narco--Traffickers, and one year after National Rifle Association bigwig Charles Quigley with Frank Sinatra's former Palm Springs dentist Frank Meyer, DDS (who had married one of Sinatra's ex-girlfriends after fixing her teeth, but now is on his FIFTH serial "Christian" wife, pulled out copies of the New Testament and a Tennessee Williams play and DEMANDED I choose between them. Having copies of BOTH, I refused to choose and three days later I was BOOTED from that group WITHOUT A VOTE -- LOL!!!



Puerto Vallarta Writers Group summer core, taken July 19, 2014, showing NRA leader Charles Quigley closest. Colin Hamilton is the "ginger" on the right side, and I am at back giving devil's horns to Austrian "Drea Mezcal" (her Facebook ID), and Stanley Winborne III, native of Wilmington, North Carolina whose family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad.



Recent photo of Frank Meyer, DDS who runs a Republican Party Christian Retreat from his Puerto Vallarta compound.


Until recently, Stanley's son was second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan, and the US Special Ops guy flown in from the Middle East who debriefed me the night of July 4, 2015, said if his son was in THAT position, he was DEFINITELY in charge of shipping all the heroin back to the USA for the CIA and State Department.






>>> IN OTHER NEWS:

1. The guy who is employing my roommate Dewain beginning next Monday, called him to make certain that he has a roof over his head -- so I think this is a VERY good association!!!

Unfortunately, Dewain is BROKE until then and will not be paid for a while, and while trying some panhandling in the meantime, it is not going that well as the weather is now rainy. And "Testosteroni", my "benefactor" recently sent me an email about finances that THIS properly describes:



Testo, does everything to put me in harm's way for 4.5 years now, and being a legal Drug Addict, is in HYPER-denial about that -- but I have the proof to prosecute him in Court -- if I must.

This posting is the RUN-AWAY most viewed of my recent postings -- because I clearly explain the nature of Testosteroni's EVILhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/perhaps-joseph-faulk-should-print-this.html

BUT, that was only true until overnight, my FIRST, YESTERDAY posting, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-mysterious-new-hanover-county-naacp.html, is getting record hits -- BECAUSE it shows the hypocrisy done in the name of Martin Luther King, Jr. -- mostly because as everyone knows, a people brought into SLAVERY by another group that uses its Scriptures and Religion to PROVE that group is sub-human -- as "meant by God" to be enslaved, and then ACCEPTS that "god-of-hatred" and scriptures as REAL has EARNED by God's Law the position of either being in Slavery or Ignorance and DISTANCE FROM GOD.

As most know, the NAACP is usually wrapped in "black christianity", which will NEVER win an argument based on Christian Scripture -- because it supports BOTH sides of that question!!!




AND the New Hanover County NAACP is VERY allied with narco-trafficking Ryan Lee Burriss -- Third Vice Chair of the County Democratic Party -- an ex-con who spent PRISON time for drug offenses. In 2011, I knew both his roommates in the so-called "Gay House" on Fifth Street near the Cape Fear River bridge.



Ryan with his 2010 - 2012 (at least) boyfriend James Elks (a known big drug dealer around Wilmington who has since moved on).


I actually knew John Mann better than either Ryan Burriss or James Elks back then. He was a securities trader who had lost his license due to his crimes, but continued as a MAJOR narco-trafficker using the internet to make giant international deals.


James even showed me how he used his software on the computer in Ryan's house. And then he later PERJURED himself in the trial of me on false charge of Cyber-Stalking brought by lawyer David Nash -- and then Republican Judge Chad Hogston, who had seemed fair in EVERY other trial that I witnessed, not only acknowledged that to convict me would TRAMPLE MY FIRST AND SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS, decided to do me a FAVOR, and declared I was MENTALLY ILL (because he had spoken with my NAZI, REPUBLICAN BITCH MOTHER), and convicted me nevertheless!!!:



Chad

And my point is that BOTH Ryan Lee Burriss and TR Nunley -- as well as Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments -- and David Nash -- are in the SAME Drug Mafia Syndicate (established in Wilmington by my parents with John Ehrlichman -- former aide to Richard Nixon), and the Bush/Cheney/Bin Laden/Saudi Royals-owned PPD, HQed in Wilmington -- although the later two have sold out since then to cover their planning 9/11 together.

Nearly EVERY other Politician in Wilmington/New Hanover County SUPPORTS or PROTECTS this Drug Mafia. I had THOUGHT Elizabeth Redenbaugh would seek to reform the local Democrats, but she has PROVEN she is part of it too by her INACTIONS at reform.

Shock of shocks, I'm now betting on REPUBLICAN Head of County Commission, Beth Dawson to be our local reforming politician -- as the Democrats act like nothing but FAGGOTS.



Beth Dawson


And you can google in my blog using the format: "'Scott Kenan' xxxx xxx" with the x's being any other name or concept, to see what I have said in the over 3,200 blog postings now published since 2008.

Scott




PS: I need to research the head of the NC State NAACP, who always looks like what whites used to call a "chuckin' and jivin' nigger" in press photos -- partly since he likes to wear "CHRISTIAN" garb to do a CIVIL RIGHTS job -- so you KNOW he is a mess on at least THAT level, no???


Rev. William Barber KNOWS that the Bible CONDEMNS GLUTTONY -- and especially for people who need a CANEno???


What is he REALLY about???


And I CREDIT him and his org with LOTS of good, as well, but WHAT A MESS!!!



A comprehensive list of discriminatory acts against American Muslims might be impossible, but The Huffington Post wants to document this deplorable wave of…
TESTKITCHEN.HUFFINGTONPOST.COM





.

No comments: