Thursday, February 18, 2016

RP: I, SCOTT Kenan, Not WRK, Jr., Am in Days Hotel On Broadway -- NOT the "Ritz" / Let's Say Some NICE Things about Wilmington Politicians, Too -- OK???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/i-scott-kenan-not-wfk-jr-am-in-days.html






>>> HA, HA, HA!!!:

This morning, I FINALLY got down from a high floor via elevator -- half the elevators being out so long that the remaining two in the 13-floor hotel get overcrowded and are sometimes commandeered by staff as freight elevators or to get linens to the laundry, etc.

However, this time I rode with a long-term employee of the hotel who told the complaining co-riders that the hotel is "entirely illegal" -- because those elevators have been out of service for over two years, NO inspections have been made my ANY NYC Authorities in over two years, and the OWNER was recently ARRESTED by the FBI for ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS TO HILLARY CLINTON!!!

cannot say that I have confirmed this -- or know how to go about doing that.

Readers will recall that it was "Sonny" who once beat me in Puerto Vallarta about 1.5 years ago so that it took five weeks for the bruises to my rib area to heal (and ALSO helped work out the deal with my NAZI mother back in 2010 with help of the Narco-Trafficking, Bill Clinton-appointed US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O, for me to return to the USA in late 2010), who bragged to me that his "Sun Kings" Colombian Drug Mafia originally from Brooklyn, had first taken over New York City Police Department years ago -- before he helped set up the Stone Mountain Drug Ring that Gen. Russel Honore' not only knew all about -- but about the Kenans of Chapel Hill, NC being intimately involved.

It was Sonny who also told me how he had helped expand this Mafia all up and down the East Coast, Sonny being a "butcher" who dismembered murdered people so their bodies could more easily be disposed of -- and that the USA has his finger-prints associated with crimes that have NO Statute of Limitation, so he mostly fears extradition to the USA.

He had no ID when arrested and gave US Law Enforcement a false name, was sentence to 25 years in US Max-Security Prison, but released by the CIA after only 11 years to protect CIA/State Department/Episcopal Church/Kenan Family narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta.



Kelly Trainor

Two of El Chapo Guzman's sons by different mothers held me captive in late summer 2010 for about a month -- and THEY TOO were forgiven Capital Crimes in the USA before trial in Los Angeles area -- to protect the same. 

It was Dr. John Mabry Crouch, recommended to my mother to help get me on psych meds -- and Mom PAID him to do so -- who told me had had inadvertently married a Mexican woman years ago, who turned out to them be the LARGEST exporter of cocaine to the USA from Mexico, and THAT forced him to work for the CIA Narco-Traffickers for LIFE!!!

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/i-confront-john-o-brennan-director-of.html

On Sonny: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/06/responding-to-false-evidence-appearing.html

And it is also worth noting that former US Special Forces agent Benjamin Shields held me hostage for a week or so in Conchas Chinas -- just south of Puerto Vallarta in 2010. Ben BRAGGED that he owned the eight or so "Obama-Haters" websites that CNN TV had railed against, and claimed that NO ONE could discover who owned them -- but I simply googled for it and found that Ben -- including his correct address -- owned them.

This was ALSO where CIA Agents Luis Melgoza (former top lawyer to Mexican PRI Party who lost his law licence), and Salvador Fuentes (who claimed to be my 4th Kenan cousin sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill) to interview me for CBS 60 Minutes -- which they did, but it was CIA, only -- HA!!!

My letter about this sent to NC Republican Senator Richard Burr is included here, but I MUST also say that virtually NONE of my letters or emails sent to ANYONE in the USA from Mexico or the USA ever reached them:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/with-panetta-report-going-back-to-cia-i.html

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/benjamin-shields-self-proclaimed-cia.html

On the "60 Minutes" eventhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/mano-mano-scott-kenan-collides-with-cia.html 


GET THE PICTURE???




Scott Kenan shared MaryJo Pezzi's post.
1 min

MaryJo Pezzi's photo.
MaryJo Pezzi with Janos Orosz.
16 hrs
I say: Know your enemy. This is exactly why Hillary Clinton no longer supports single-payer expansion of Medicare for All.
Doctors for Single Payer Health Care...
See More

>>> ASIDE: Dewain Hall just called me again -- and I refused the call. 


>>> GETTING MORE REAL ABOUT WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA POLITICIANS:


I still believe that under the circumstances, NO ONE could have done/be doing a better job than Mayor Bill Saffo. The city continues to ADVANCE despite his and City Council's giving TONS to the Drug Mafias.

So I will make no hard judgements about them if they CLEAN UP THEIR ACTS and DISASSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM THE DRUG MAFIAS.

The ONE exception I make to this is Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, who RUDELY hung up on me when I attempted to speak with him from Mexico a couple of years ago about these things -- he calling me CRAZYlike God-Hating, Jesus-Worshipers love to do!!!



Councilmember Charlie Rivenbark

Charlie Rivenbark


So enough for now -- already, no???



Scott




.

No comments: