Monday, February 8, 2016

RP: Monica Lewinsky's Cousin, Whose Family in El Salvador Built and Control BAIN CAPITAL for Mitt Romney as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE, Remains in WILMINGTON (her Aerial-Surveillance-Marked car back in front of the Jewish Temple on 4th Street, today)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/monica-lewinskys-cousin-whose-family-in.html



The best example I found is from England


Mirage USA | Mirage USA - Leading the industry in advanced law ...
mirage-usa.com864 × 428Search by image
These images demonstrate how MirageTM has been exploited by UK Police Forces. The upper vehicle has conventional black sign vinyl roof markings.

Today, after speaking by phone with the Service Manager of the dealership that could not fix my car (and we made an agreement for me to no longer report about this on blog that allows me to begin again as if I've spent no money yet), I came across Monica Lewinsky's cousin's car -- right in front of Temple of Israel, as usual.

It is a forest green Cooper Mini sedan with two broad racing stripes front to back, and has a light-colored roof on which a GIANT "H" (in a broken circle) emblazoned for helicopters and other aerial vehicles to easily spot. The license plate is North Carolina, and after three letters, the four numbers are "X001", with X being a number I've forgotten.


You need to be nearly my 6' 11" height to even SEE this -- the clever racing stripes making it look "natural"no???



>>> IN OTHER NEWS:

1. By chance, today, I met the Pastor of one of the largest and oldest black congregations in Wilmington at a parking meter, and HE was more angry than I about them -- because he claims the City gets LESS than 25% of the take (as a meter-reader told me) -- the BULK going to the private company in South Carolina -- and Wilmington Politicians' POCKETS as GRAFT!!!

I did not know his identity until AFTER our entire discussion, when he AGREED that he and I should meet to discuss ALL of these things -- especially the planned War for White "Christian" Supremacy and the narcotics trafficking that CHOKES Wilmington Political Power -- by command of the wealthy Kenans in Chapel Hill, Episcopal, Presbyterian, and Baptist churches downtown, Clintons, Bushes, Cheney -- and of course others.


I even told him I might show up to worship in his church (which I am already slightly familiar with). I can pray to God while they say "Jesus"no???

And he, too, seems mystified by the behaviors of the local County chapter of the NAACP, two members of which CONTINUED to harass me on the NAACP's Facebook page today, leading me to #2:

2. My final comments with "White Bitch" Starr Watson, and self-admitted PERVERTGlenn A. Wilson:

A. 

Starr Watson Who cares so much about somebody's else's private affairs. Not me.
LikeReply8 hrs
Scott Kenan Starr Watson: Just a final note: Because I have friends who SAW Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Man's Country Gay Baths in Chicago when he was a Senator, and because my mother who raised us with Swastikas on dinner plates and was close friends with not only Nixon aide John Ehrlichman, but Boehner's closest political ally Coach Lou Holtz who lived across the street from us in the late 60s, plotting NAZI plots -- and Sean Hannity's close friend, etc., I DO believe the foreign press which has repeatedly reported that Obama's gay life is what the CIA, Cheney, Bushes, Clintons, etc. used to blackmail Obama into protecting the narco-trafficking. 

I've known too many in top parts of our and the Mexican Government (President Pena Nieto of Mexico is also gay and married to a woman, which ALL Mexicans now know). If you have better sources, you should have named them. But for now, I'm sticking working with Colin Powell's people, the US Justice Department, and DEA.
LikeReply6 hrs



President Enrique Pena Nieto of Mexico and President Obama meet for the first time.


B.

Glenn A. Wilson I REALLY RESENT HOMOSEXUALITY OR SEXUAL PREFERENCES BEING EQUATED WITH "BLACKNESS" OR SKIN COLORS PERIOD!!! CAN WE MOVE ON TOWARD JUSTICE FOR ALL????
LikeReply7 hrs
Scott Kenan I didn't equate them, silly!!! I equated the discrimination against ANYONE for being the way God made them. You sound more and more like a gay guy trying to pass as straight -- are you???
LikeReply6 hrs
Glenn A. Wilson like yo parents, huh???
LikeReply6 hrs
Scott Kenan YESGlenn A. Wilson!!! My father graduated New Hanover High in 1936, his nickname being "Middle Leg" because of his endowment enormity (especially for a White guy), but was bisexual. 

One of my first cousins is actually my half brother -- and WHY my Aunt and Uncle HAD to get married -- LOL!!! My mother, ran Proctor & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati -- working with Dr. Mengele's data from experiments on Jews in Concentration Camps in Nazi Germany -- as well as to perfect his system of Nazi Mind Control. 

It was there that she had Dad's then male lover shot in the head then gave Dad the choice of converting to Catholicism and marrying Mom -- or prison for an ugly "homo-murder" -- so Mom could hide her swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name

Police records in Cincinnati show "Russian Roulette Suicide" -- and Dad admitted all this to me before he died Easter Sunday, 2014. Also, in the mid-1980s, Dad called me twice for recommends on gay bars in Philadelphia

Mom never liked sex, but considered it her "Catholic Duty"YOU are very PERCEPTIVE!!! Dad always told me there is NOTHING more EVIL than gay guys pretending to be straight, and in my experience that is true -- as well as the women who hold these guys in bondage by worshiping a FALSE god, like most -- but not all -- American Christians.



Scott Kenan's photo.
LikeReply5 hrsEdited

Glenn A. Wilson REALLY???
LikeReply5 hrs
Scott Kenan This is no news -- many news agencies in the USA reported that when Michelle doesn't travel with ObamaReggie Love (a Duke grad), entered the back door of Air Force One to go -- but they have split since then.
LikeReply15 hrs
Glenn A. Wilson NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN OTHERS' PREVERSIONS (sic), I'M HAPPY WITH MY OWN!!! I THINK WE ALL HAVE OUR INDIVIDUAL QUIRKS!!! GUARD THEM!!!
LikeReply4 hrs
Scott Kenan Fortunately, I have no known perversions, and am sorry to hear you think you do. I let out truth -- rather than let things fester inside me, and I chance met the Pastor of one of the largest and oldest black churches in Wilmington this morning, and he knows ALL ABOUT the things I claim -- and feels something is wrong with the local NAACP org as wellso I might travel with his church group to the March next Saturday!!!
LikeReply4 hrs
Glenn A. Wilson DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO INFLUENCE MY THINKING, I AM 60 YEARS OLD AND WORKING ON ME!!! I'M GOOD, I GOT THIS!!! YOU DO YOU!!!
LikeReply4 hrs
Scott Kenan It takes a Devil Worshiping, drug-addicted "Christian" to think I expect to change your or any other God-hater's mind -- but since you continued to engage -- and I found this all amusing, like all the Press and Law Enforcement in Wilmington have as well -- I've enjoyed the back and forth. That's all. 

We played with you and you inadvertently gave local Law Enforcement CLUES to who is narco-trafficking in Wilmington (Starr Watson is one), as even the black churches know that the local NAACP organization is involved

Now go beat off so you can think with your upper head, sir -- LOL!!!

LikeReply1 hr




Scott Kenan shared a link.



The American Petroleum Institute proceeded to launch a campaign of denial and doubt.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Scott Kenan shared a link.



More and more people in Washington are unhappy with the kingdom, and it's…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY AKBAR SHAHID AHMED
Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrsCNNMoney



Wall Street's terrible start to 2016 just got worse, with the Dow down 300 points. Oil prices are also back to $30 a barrel and Chesapeake Energy shares are plummeting amid bankruptcy concerns.
MONEY.CNN.COM|BY MATT EGAN

Chickens coming home to roost? Italian woman gives Secretary Kerry two black eyes because the U.S. supports ISIS? 
See the video here. OK, the photo is old; the kerfuffle is not. The woman made her point.



John Kerry’s recent voyage to Italy almost ended in him getting a black eye.He traveled here in order to meet with Italian foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni and…
BLOGFACTORY.CO.UK









.

No comments: