Saturday, February 13, 2016

RP: My Lifelong Hero John Lewis Now BLOOMS for HILLARY -- Could Kenan Family / Exxon-Mobil Money Be Behind It??? / I'm Scheduled for Conference Call with Sanders' People -- Later Today!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/my-lifelong-hero-john-lewis-now-blooms.html





Georgia congressman and civil rights leader John Lewis joins other leaders of the Congressional Black Caucus to endorse Hillary Clinton for president. When asked about Bernie Sanders’s civil rights recordLewis claims“I never saw him, I never met him.” 
How is it possible that so many can't smell this BULL$HIT???

At the time of the Edmund Pettus Bridge incident many years ago, the BIGGEST political actors in Selma, Alabama (verified here: https://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi), were Kenans.

Previously, William Rand Kenan, Sr. (the only Confederate credited with penetrating Washington, DC defenses and taking a clear shot at Lincoln, missing), with First Presbyterian Church where he was an Elder -- like narco-trafficking District Attorney Benjamin R. David is an Elder today, CAUSED the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 -- the ONLY successful coup d'etat in US History: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

I blogged about it here, and as you can see, I first called "Tom" in the North Carolina NAACP office before sending this to Rev. William Barber -- BUT NEVER GOT A RESPONSE

WHY NOT???



The Dan Kenan House, Selma, Alabama

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/my-email-to-north-carolina-naacp.html 

At the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, last March, I had TWO meetings with Gen. Russel Honore', who immediately handed me his business card and book on Leadership, when we first met and I told him I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and could prove the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI had murdered Tennessee Williams -- just as Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us they would do -- to STEAL his estate from Harvard -- at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's Party on January 11, 1982.



General Honore', whose cell number has an Atlanta area code, told me he KNEW of the Kenan Family narco-trafficking with the CIA/Republican Party, etc. primarily through Stone Mountain, GA -- which I knew was also with help of Tennessee Williams scholar Thomas Elliot Keith and his Colombian boyfriend Arturo, whose family live in Stone Mountain. Thomas had editied my book: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/, and was who told me he had the GOODS on John Lahr so that Lahr did not tell the WHOLE story in his recent bio of Mr. Williams.

Also claiming to have set up Stone Mountain (after his Colombian "Sun Kings" gang corrupted New York City Police Department), was "Sonny" (Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto), who once beat me seriously in Puerto Vallarta, and had been convicted and sentenced to 25 years in US MAX SECURITY PRISON -- but was let out after 11 years and dropped in Puerto Vallarta to kill to protect CIA/Episcopal Church narco-trafficking.

SEEhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/06/responding-to-false-evidence-appearing.html

And more of MANY things here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/and-now-some-friday-fun-joy-behar-i-am.html 

On one of my driving flights to Mexico to escape CIA killers in the USA, I met a Field Supervisor from Halliburton at a gas pump in Louisiana or Texas, who told me that EVERYONE at Halliburton (Cheney-owned), knew that THEY were responsible for the failure of the oil well in the gulf -- as I had seen first reported on CNN TV -- before the CIA made them blame it on BP.

But in a phone call with Gen. Honore' a few months ago (documented in this blog), the General DENIED that this could have happened -- and we cussed each other out ROYALLY and hung up on each other!!!

WHO paid Gen. Honore' off -- do YOU think???

Well, I bet it was Clinton/Bush/Cheney ally the Kenans/Exxon-Mobil!!! And here is my encounter a year ago with a recently retired exec of that company -- HA!!!:


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/united-statians-had-better-hope-that.html
* * *
I am heading to New York City for most of next week. I HOPE this does not happen while I am AWAY -- and I return to ONLY one (or two???) Wilmington elected politicians NOT IN JAIL -- LOL!!!:





When Joel Barajas showed up to work at the office last Friday, he was alone. That's because he was the only Crystal City council member who hadn't been arrested, facing felony charges. Officials in the Texas city had all been arrested…
COUNTERCURRENTNEWS.COM


AND things are going well with Dewain Hall's moving out of my apartment tomorrow morning, early, so I won't comment on that for now!!! 


>>> SUPER-HOOT BONUS!!!:


Today, in Costco, I was telling a demo person I know well that I am to have a conference call with some of Bernie's "higher up" people later this evening -- which I will shortly check into what they have scheduled (or it might have to be tomorrow if today doesn't work well for them), when a middle-aged, very-tastefully-dressed White woman butted in:

"You ARE voting for Donald Trump, aren't you -- it's the ONLY Christian thing to do!!!"

"Well, I certainly understand your ANGER -- I have it too -- but I could never vote for an avowed Presbyterian White Supremacist. My Kenan Family which endowed First Presbyterian beyond measure (Kenan Chapel, Kenan Steeple -- tallest in town -- Kenan Organ (sic), in Chapel, Six-Foot "Kenan Cock", etc.) -- and I've seen NOWHERE that godly people in the Presbyterian Church have DISAVOWED all this racism, ANYWHERE -- in fact former Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson not only TOLD me how he chased off black folks wanting to join there -- but also told me he wanted to have sex with me, but could NOT because of his honoring his marriage vows."

That had come as a SHOCK to me, because I had had no suspicion that Ernie was GAY!!!"



Ernie Thompson

Ernie's new gig: http://www.westpreschurch.org/meet-ernie-thompson





The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" weathervane is actually a ROOSTER, symbolizing the WAKE-UP call of the Protestant Reformation.


WHY that congregation always called it a "cock" while I was a member there in 2011 -- is a mystery to ALL, no???



.

No comments: