Saturday, February 20, 2016

RP: On the Occasion of Justice Scalia's Funeral Mass, Now Playing in the Background on HDTV!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/on-occassion-of-justice-scalias-funeral.html





>>> FIRST, A FEW NOTES BEFORE I ADDRESS MY TITLE (and then write another post of notes on my now-concluded trip to NYC, compliments of "Testosteroni"):

1. The BIGGEST thing I did on arriving back in my apartment was to go into REVERIES about what I can only call "MY Delta Airlines Family"!!!

It is doing so well, that my comments about my recent experience flying them can wait, for now.

2. While I reported some of Dewain Hall's attempts to communicate with me in NYC, the last 24 hours was rather extraordinary. Dewain called me while I was in the Atlanta airport, to say that his grandmother in Kansas had died, and he was to be on a bus leaving Wilmington today at 9:00 AM to get to the funeral on time. Just checking, I found that that trip costs $151.00 (which Dewain said someone else had already bought his ticket for -- which begs the question of WHAT he did with the $60.00 that "Testo" and I gave him for the trip for food, etc.), involves FIVE transfers, and takes 45 hours.

And he was hoping to get some traveling money from me, but as I explained, at that time I expected Delta to BUMP me, and I might remain in Atlanta overnight, but as it turned out, I was almost LATE to get to my gate, and volunteers had already been secured at $800.00 Delta Dollars each, so I flew as scheduled.

I also told him that he is so charming that I'm certain he can get fellow travelers to help him with food -- since he claimed that Wilmington cops have been so ON HIM -- chasing him from panhandling and LUCKILY had not arrested him as the cops had promised to do. Dewain THEN said he was looking forward to getting a "B.J." in the back of the bus, as had happened the last time he traveled long distance by bus. I wished him LUCK on that -- LOL!!!

Dewain ALSO then complained that his brother was FLYING from Wilmington to Hutchinson, Kansas, and poor little HE had to bus it -- as well as that he has been so HORNY, he had had to escape to the woods to DRAIN HIMSELF by shooting his juicy gun.

When I told him I would not return in time to give him anything, he immediately said he was at Salvation Army for dinner, they needed to speak to him, and he would call me right back -- which he never did -- LOL!!!

On alighting in Wilmington and discovering that my low-air tire had lost NOT a bit more air in five days, I drove it home safely, stopping at Village Market for a bottle of wine, running SMACK DAB into Dewain, who was paying four dollars -- presumably for a pack of cigarettes -- and before he saw me, I sung out, "Well, LOOK who has money, NOW!!!"

We had no other words at all, but Dewain waited at my car for me to come back out, where he asked if I could at least give him a ride, and I said "I'm sorry, but I can't give you another single thing."

He immediately and wordlessly, turned to walk toward the center of town.

Just an hour ago, I tried to call him on the bus, but he did not answer, so I sent him the following text: 


"Hey, sorry I was so sharp last night, but there is a time when the teacher must completely separate from the student 4 the student to grow up. BEST to you!!!"

No reply, so far. 


>>> ON THE PLANE FROM ATL TO ILM:

I sat next to a woman who looked just younger than me -- which she was -- as well as looking and talking in the style somewhat like a "hayseed", Southern, Conservative Christian -- which she proved NOT to be, she returning with two others on our plane to Calabash, NC, eventually, from a tour of Costa Rica in a group of eight friends.

She loved hearing of my stories, never having HEARD of the Kenans -- and said she had only recently moved to Calabash from parts unknown to me. And she was ENTIRELY open-minded, even asking if I had adopted kids, despite my being gay, and admitted she liked smoking pot -- LOL!!!

But it was not all fun for her, as she had recently lost her husband and it was CLEAR that theirs was real and true LOVE. 

During all of this, a young, bearded man -- thirtyish -- and a somewhat older woman -- nearly 50 -- were talking, and I kept hearing "Kenan", "Duke", and "UNC" mentioned, soon discovering his first name is Kenan, and he's named for his mother's relatives who are Kenans. The discussion included his telling of his mother's recent passing of colon cancer (which sounded as "pretty" as my friends' deaths of AIDS in the 1980s), and that he had taken off work, and gone CONSIDERABLY into debt, so that he could spend as much time with his Mom as things worsened, and that his brother had been in no such position to do so and NOW regrets that fact enormously.


MAN -- what a REAL MAN!!!

And his body style reminded me so much of Dean Hansell, who co-founded the first gay group with me at Denison University in 1972 -- whom I had had a CRUSH on the January we had spent in rural West Tennessee in the second most impoverished county in the USA -- living and working in the black community, and sharing a BED for that month, me having a crush on Dean, but he seeming oblivious. Back then, Dean was heavier and a "cute, cuddly, Jewish bear" like this Kenan, who did not appear at all to be Jewish.


Readers know that Dean went on to co-found GLAAD, served as a Federal and State Prosecutor, a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and Michael Jackson's mother's most SUCCESSFUL lawyer, when she had to SUE the record companies.

Re-FRESH thy memory!!!: 


But what was FUNNIEST was that when I asked the flying Kenan about his family, he let out a bit ANNOYED, emphasizing that he had come from no money and had put himself through college, etc. -- and I assured HIM that despite my connections to the wealthiest of Kenans, I was in that same boat and had even been forced into HOMELESSNESS -- because of both THEIR and my mother's and siblings HATRED OF ME (because of what I know of all of their crimes).

Well, I found his company here in Wilmington -- he is in customer service with a smallish software company -- and without revealing his full name on blog, I will send a copy of this posting to him via that company, so he knows what I write of.

And it turned out that the woman he sat with was suffering from breast cancer -- Kenan using his considerable skill to reassure her of the possibilities that it might not be "the end of the world".


As I said: "WHAT A 'MAN'"!!!




My nephew, Connor Michael Kenan, as "The Gay Darth Vader" -- as he was called by his friends on Facebook (which Connor has since BLOCKED me from) -- LOL!!!


Connor is ALSO a traveling software consultant, but to the DRUG INDUSTRY, as seen on Linked-Inhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/connor-kenan-b5092113


Nephew Connor has had NO GIRLFRIENDS since my blogging about his second grade, public Fellatio demonstration BLEW UP his arranged engagement to Bebe Robozo's "next door neighbor" (actually, the house Bebe lived in in Key Biscayne while having his WELL DOCUMENTED homosexual relationship with then-President Nixon), whose parents have at least two yachts. Here is Connor's self-published photo of himself and the guy with whom he traveled S.E. Asia for half a year, a couple of years ago:




>>> WELP, AFTER OUR PLANE LANDED AT ILM:

It turned out that five men of the twelve seated in First Class seats behind meKNOW Frank Kenan (Frank Hawkins Kenan II), grandson of the original, who was such a TOTAL White Supremacist -- and Pillar of the Republican Party in North Carolina!!!



I just LOVE this rakish photo of Frank -- but today, I've found ANOTHER!!!:



Frank Hawkins Kenan II with his apparent boyfriendStory Cowles (a TRUE STORY)!!!


And ALL these guys -- who were without exception, part of the North Carolina Ruling White Class (even seeming entirely like "Nice People") -- said that Frank and the Kenans were TOTALLY GODLY!!!

But since Frank is entirely supported by Exxon-Mobil's CRIMINAL PROFITS (and Frank does NOT denounce his DEVIL KENAN FAMILY), I say that Frank is more like THIS:



Christians worship the idol JesusBREAKING "God's First Commandment" -- so ONLY eat EACH OTHER'S SHITno???


>>> BACK TO JUSTICE SCALIA: 

If 'twere up to me to JUDGE Antonin Scalia -- at the "Pearly Gates", I'd shoo him RIGHT IN --not just because he was a "Grammar NAZI" and excellent precision writer (like I try to be), but despite my MANY disagreements with him, he ENORMOUSLY affected the Court and American Society -- if in a way we can now learn from, and LARGELY REVERSE!!!


LOVED the "homily" by his son in the Cathedral -- it PROVES this beyond a reasonable doubt:




>>> AND JUST SOME FINAL NOTES:





Scott Kenan
4 hrsCNN
Well PRAISE THE LORD!!!



The Supreme Court late Friday declined to put on hold a lower court ruling that…
CNN.COM|BY ARIANE DE VOGUE

Scott Kenan shared Motograter's video.
4 hrs
Call me "Charley Chaplin", but the Bitterness of these TIMES is just the Passing of GREED. "Kenan" -- in the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, means "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- and we must take COMFORT in these trying Times that it is ONLY the passing of the GREED and FEAR and HATRED of my wealthy Kenan relatives' political influence. Kenans today controlling Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, www.theKAG.com, etc.
TAKE HEART all my friends united in the Heart of God -- or as Catholics would say, "The Sacred Heart of Jesus".
Amen.


-3:51

11,293,668 Views
Motograter added a new video.
This timeless speech from Charlie Chaplin couldn't be more relevant today... Taken from his 1940 movie The Great Dictator, Charlie delivers a hair raising speech that we should all take a moment to think about! The man famous for not speaking, comes up with one of the greatest speeches ever...
These Turkey Turds are just LACKEYS of the Kenan Family of North Carolina who FIRST settled at "Turkey Branch" -- later moving a few miles east to what is now "Kenansville, NC" -- INDEED, Turkey Branch is half way between Kenansville and CLINTON, NC, today -- a PORTENT of the CURRENTLY-being-disclosed American Political Situation, no??? LOL!!!



A new group could spend $10 million a year on the campaign.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Comments
Scott Kenan "History of the first Kenans to come to America[edit]
The first Liberty Hall was built by Thomas Kenan in the late 1730s. This home was located on what was then called Turkey Branch Plantation near the present town of Turkey, North Carolina Thomas Kenan was the first Kenan to come to this country and he sailed from Ireland in 1736 and landed in Wilmington, North Carolina that same year. 

Thomas Kenan lived on this plantation until his death in 1766. His wife Elizabeth Johnson Kenan continued to live in the old place until her death in 1789 at which time it passed to their son Gen. James Kenan who named the home Liberty Hall due to the many political meetings and gatherings that took place during this in American history. 

This first Liberty Hall was furnished with many pieces brought over from Europe and also contained several American pieces in particular a few choice North Carolina pieces. This home burned to the ground prior to 1800; however, several furnishings were saved.[2]

Happy Antebellum times[edit]

In the late 18th century, Thomas S Kenan built the present Liberty Hall in Kenansville. In 1833 he and his wife, Mary Rand of Raleigh and their two youngest children moved to Selma Alabama where he died in 1860.

LikeReply4 hrs


TOTALLY "Super-Hooty" -- as I just came back from NYC last night -- and my benefactor, "Testosteroni", who FOLLOWS all things Tennessee Williams, did NOT mention that this was playing in NYC while I was there. And he WONDERS why I think he is actually in league with my HATEFUL Kenan Family -- LOL!!!
"Tennessee Williams 1982 (the year I worked much of for Mr. Williams)" continues through March 13 at Walkerspace Theater, 46 Walker St, NYC. For more information, visitwww.PlayhouseCreatures.org.



A pair of little-known Tennessee Williams one-act plays, written the year before the playwright's death in 1983,…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

After checking my BoA and pocket/wallet, I have $275.00 + last week's check of $125.00 not yet in my possession, so $400.00 -- and I started this whole thing with $200.00, so Testosteroni should DEDUCT $200.00 from the "monthly usual", before sending it in a day or two (which is the customary time).

Scott





.

No comments: