Saturday, February 13, 2016

RP: A Wee Misunderstanding with Passionate, Independent Sanders-sters / Wilmington Officials Have Already BURIED ME -- and I Haven't Even Left TOWN, Yet!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/a-wee-misunderstanding-with-passionate.html



Alleged to be the groundbreaking for a new hotel by the Convention Center, yesterday, this is ACTUALLY City Officials symbolically BURYING ME.


The ABSOLUTE PROOF of that is in the LENGTH OF THE GRAVE!!!


(That is Mayor Bill Saffo catching flies with his mouth.)


  • Scott Kenan
    2/12, 8:57pm
    Scott Kenan
    I see you removed my posting after posting it. Too much pressure. I understand -- I've been dealing with this since 2009!!! But the Constitution and "God" will always win!!!
  • Today
  • Juan Lachapelle
    9:14am
    Juan Lachapelle
    I had to because of the word "whore"... Hillary has been going around pulling the sexist card on anyone that is not for her although it has nothing to do with that we do not want to give her any reason to
  • Scott Kenan
    9:24am
    Scott Kenan
    Cool reason!!!
    Let me change the title and re-try the posting to your site. I later added one example of a Kenan house that is NOT antebellum, but looks it --
    • to drive home my point.
    • Scott Kenan
      9:39am
      Scott Kenan

      Here is the new title that works well with the photo!!!:

      My Lifelong Hero John Lewis Now BLOOMS for HILLARY -- Could Kenan Family / Exxon-Mobil Money Be Behind It??? / I'm Scheduled for Conference Call with Sanders' People -- Later Today!!!


  • Juan Lachapelle
    9:44am
    Juan Lachapelle

    Why are you putting that you are talking with Sanders people later ..are you? Which Sanders people?
  • Scott Kenan
    9:48am
    Scott Kenan

    Because of these words of yours as seen above in this thread: "Maybe i can arrange a conference chat for us to have with a couple individuals that help organize and you can give us an idea of what you know that we can work with."
  • Scott Kenan
    9:54am
    Scott Kenan

    But I actually think that you and those in the other groups you put me in are MORE people who strategize and act -- rather than those who best deal with someone like me who has "deep info" not known in regular press -- or even by many top actors in politics. Can you refer me to someone more appropriate?
    • While I have ENJOYED getting a view of your friends working -- I'm not suited for that line of work, and all the popups get a little distracting since I'm not really a part of that part of the effort -- I'm a writer with uncommon connections and knowledge. Do YOU take me out of these other groups -- or do I opt out?
  • Juan Lachapelle
    10:00am
    Juan Lachapelle

    We work on our own
    We are not part of the campaign. We are the people
    The grassroots revolution
  • Scott Kenan
    10:14am
    Scott Kenan

    Well, I am in the same boat with you, then!!! But I misunderstood. I'll find a different route to the Candidate's campaign. Like Bernie Sanders, I am INTREPID -- and drove that Dodge car for most of the oughts (the decade before the teens)!!! LOL!!!



WARNING to my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, first identified to me in 1990 by key Jews in Atlanta as America's top NAZI -- she works with Coach Lou Holtz, John Boehner, Dick Cheney, the Bush Family, the Clinton Family, Newt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity's best friend Christal Presley of Atlanta School System, and also Fox News, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution



"I am not hateful but it somehow feels like justice to see this man, who was working there when my mother died, on trial."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Comments
Janet Morra Scott...I am just getting to know you here on FB today. What you have said above about your Mother is powerful. You are a brave soul to detach from your Mom. It must be a hellish nightmare for you to know this truth. I commend you for divorcing yourself from your family. You are my hero. Thank you for seeing the truth and dealing with it no matter how painful it must be.
UnlikeReply144 mins

Scott Kenan Janet Morra: Thank you for the recognition -- but please also consider these things: My Nazi mother was TOTALLY into education -- and I got a GREAT one, as well as love of learning from her. 

And although my upbringing, and far more so the last six years, was TOUGH, I see my mother's "stuff" as being the spiritual gymnasium on which I gained my strength -- and have told her that several times. 

I still love her -- I just don't TRUST her -- LOL!!! And it is WEIRD that I have known so many celebrities during my life. Our next door neighbor when I was 2.5 - 6 in Cincinnati where I was born, and hence my claim to be "Cincinnatus Retorno" ("Retorno" is what is printed on my beloved Mexico's U-Turn signs), was the first cousin of Roy Rogers, and he and Dale Evans came about twice a year, got into costume, and entertained a group of about six of us kids in the neighborhood. 

There was NO kindergarten there, so my Mom RAN ONE in our living room for neighbor kids!!! And then my distant wealthy relatives have ALSO been through various Charities, the LARGEST private support of University Education in the WORLD for about 104 years now. 

But BEST from them is this org who's star Board Member is Jimmy Soni -- who made HuffPost what it is today, and also Alisa Worth, Nevada State Democrat's Head. 

But for ME, what is my "saving knowledge" has been that I was PERFECTLY prepared for my role, so no one needs worry about how horribly difficult my journey has been -- I am PERFECTLY SUITED for it, so I've dealt with it WELL

My fave self-description is "Cyber-General Five StarsMexico y Estados Unidos -- self-appointed" -- LOL!!!

Scott Kenan Another good graphic is this:

Scott Kenan's photo.
LikeReply2 mins




Scott Kenan shared US Uncut's post.
1 hr
In what amounts to a full-frontal assault on Bernie Sanders' political revolution, the DNC just dismantled the rules prohibiting Super PACs and lobbyists from donating to the party. 

The decision opens the floodgates to big money and according to Robert Reich has turned the DNC into "nothing more than a siphon for corruption." 

This is red alert folks, the DNC is committed to rigging this election and rolling back the revolutionSHARE this wide and SIGN petition in article!!




The Democratic National Committee, headed by the massively unpopular Debbie Wasserman Schultz, has just lifted the last restrictions preventing the DNC from…
USUNCUT.COM



Scott

.

No comments: