Tuesday, February 23, 2016

RP: Why on Earth (or even my home planet: Uranus), Would I Pester Exxon-Mobil and Some Too-Serious Attorneys General -- on a Day When the "Recycled Weather Girls" Are Out a-Stumpin' for the TRUMP Card???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/why-on-earth-would-i-pester-exxon-mobil.html



The Weather Girls, who flattered me by PRE-naming themselves for my blogs can be seen belting out their biggest hit, herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E.



>>> BREAKING!!!: I am NOT ALLOWED to email this posting out -- at least now -- from MY OWN DOMAIN'S EMAIL!!!




>>> BUT LET'S DO THE "FOUNTAIN THING", FIRST  (in keeping with a "falling water" theme):
Readers of my blog know that the PRECEDENCE for this was set quite a few years ago, when the City of Wilmington (which has the highest by far alcohol consumption per capital in the Great State of North Carolina). had to remove first one, and then another, outer levels of Kenan Fountain because the GLORIOUSLY driving, White Christians kept plowing smack dab into it (black folk have been kept too poor to afford cars that can go fast enough to matter) -- LOL!!!




"The Kiss" has caused quite a few headaches.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Comments
Scott Kenan Carrere & Hastings (who designed the New York Public Library), was the architect, and in 1921 Wilmington, NC received it as a gift from William R. Kenan, Jr., to commemorate his FATHER -- WRK, Sr., who had been the ONLY Confederate credited with penetrating Washington, DC defenses to take a shot at Lincoln, then with First Presbyterian, fomented the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection (the ONLY successful Coup d'Etat in 
US History, which in turn emboldened Southern Democrats to pass all the Jim Crow Laws across the South). 

Additionally, in recent years, Wilmington's White-Assers added the plaque CEMENTING their appreciation of the Kenan Family keeping Wilmington WHITE-RULED!!!



Scott Kenan's photo.
LikeReply31 mins
Scott Kenan The last paragraph is the funniest, in this TV-3 report of the shenanigans in City Councilhttp://www.wwaytv3.com/.../kenan-fountain-could-get.../
Scott Kenan https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

The Wilmington coup d'état of 1898, also known as the Wilmington massacre of 1898 or the Wilmington race riot of 1898, began in Wilmington, North Carolina on November 10, 1898 and continued for several days. It is considered a turning point in post-Reconstruction North Carolina politics. The event i…
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG



Now, can we take a QUICK MOMENT so I can show appreciation for a few people I forgot, yesterday???



Local wit and columnist, Celia Rivenbark (who has never explained if her name refers to a sharp loud oral expression -- or a clot of rough cellulose)ALSO flattered me in this book title!!!


And OH LOOK!!! -- Celia is a "Lover of Negroes"(and one of her pages on her site, http://celiarivenbark.com/, is "Holla!" -- a salute to Mi Mexicanos):




I laughed my BUTT OFF whilest in New York City -- and THIS column came to my attentionhttp://celiarivenbark.com/2016/02/this-year-im-queen-of-the-jungle/

Now there are very few Rivenbarks in this world (like Kenans), and we also have one in charge of Thalian Hall -- Wilmington's Antebellum Theater, and part of City Hall Complex (COMPOUND-Complex, in MY opinion):


And of course, Charlie Rivenbark sits on City Council, and although I've criticized him for hanging up on me when I reached him by phone all the way from Puerto Vallarta -- who WOULDN'T hangup on this mess -- especially if he stays as pickled as local street trash like to claim???



This is Mayor Bill Saffo -- FAR more photogenic (especially when he took office in his now-distant youth).

But I REALLY should have given credit to those whose FUNNY BONES I try to tickle -- not just Stanley Winborne III and Ginger Tindall (and also in Puerto Vallarta, Sherry "I used to be sweet, but now I'm dry"), but of course Bob Jones, Bill Saffo, Jennifer Harjo, and, newestBeth Dawson.

Although he's on my email list, I'm a tetch-bit afraid to add Father Bob Kus (and Sister Mary Isaac Koenig -- whose email address I do NOT have).

I feel CERTAIN my readers all understand WHY:




>>> AND NOW FROM DONALD TRUMP (as seen in Raleigh, NC -- just like my bud and theater producer/director Gregory Mosher has claimed -- just yesterdayhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/after-i-was-viciously-attacked-in.html"Ask anyone in North Carolina!!!"):




Diamond and Silk -- two black gals in black-face (and Trump-Bully-Mouth), are stumpin' round the nation for WHITE SUPREMACY.

Did I NOT tell you that I expected my tone and focus to change -- once I got back from New YorkFriday night???


Scott





This is how the Republicans LAST lost to BIG BILL SAFFO!!!:



They ran Justin LaNasa -- a common TATTOO PARLORIST!!!







.

No comments: