Monday, February 15, 2016

RP: New York City Is HEAVEN ON EARTH to This Southern Boy -- Because They Love Science, Fact, and History, Instead of Superstitious Texts Like the Bible, Quran, and Upanishads!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/02/new-york-city-is-heaven-on-earth-to.html


I cannot add images or links because the hackers continue to destroy my wifi adapter, but I will do it tomorrow when I find an ethernet connection. 

And they just erased THREE paragraphs I had written -- not just from the Blogger form, but ALSO from Google/Blogger's MEMORY (the form constantly saves and when closed, ALWAYS, previously, remembered every word I had typed -- but THIS did not remember three whole paragraphs).

ALL they are PROVING is that what I write is TRUE and the United Stated CIA and NSA (who control these things), can't STAND that I am disclosing the truth of the NAZI DOMINANCE of our Government by the same people who blackmailed the homosexual President Obama into protecting the Republican Party with Clintons, Episcopal Church and wealthy Kenans. HA!!!

Done for now!!!

Scott




.

No comments: