Saturday, March 12, 2016

RP: I'll Answer Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. Soon -- But FIRST: I JUST Caught Lawyer David Nash -- and the ENTIRE FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH -- with Their PANTS DOWN -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/ill-answer-joseph-crawford-faulk-jr.html






>>> "David Nash Matter" to be dealt with LAST, here. THIS first:

1. Last night, I was admittedly driven into a FRENZY of STRESS (actually, I ALLOWED that to happen), when I was a-sprayin' my apartment and swatting like crazy at the remaining flock-ette of gnats/fruit flies that had gotten out of control due to rotting potatoes in a drawer that was closed enough not to emit "rotten-potato" smell. Since Henryk Jaronowski (the ADDERALL seller), moved out they have been completely out of control, but I cannot in fairness blame him.

And I have had problems with my fire/carbon monoxide alarm in the kitchen that keeps going off without any reason at all, so I finally took the batteries out of it.

Additionally, my computer has been ALL BUT SEIZED UP (since Henryk moved out), with Google Chrome running such long scripts that I could open NOTHING in it unless I ran Microsoft Edge for half an hour -- and it TOO ran way slow.

Today, my TV cable has gone out FOUR TIMES so far, with Time/Warner Cable's box requiring a long time to RE-FIND all its channels -- yet their internet service has been uninterrupted.

WORSE, I had turned on air conditioning in my living room (last night), it over 84 degrees inside, and THOUGHT I had turned back the heat and the super-noisy furnace would be heard if it came on over the less noisy window A/C unit. It did NOT seem to be helping and there were pockets of very hot air!!!

It took THREE HOURS for me to realize that the furnace was not as noisy as I had thought -- and it was running, me forgetting to turn it way back!!!


OY!!! The Price of Political Stressno???


2. I spied my landlady in the yard this morning, and told her of the problem with the alarm. I asked if she had actually spoken with Neal Duffy in the cottage sort of behind me -- she already telling me he is behind rent, owing back through NOVEMBER (five months unpaid, so far) -- and has a track record of NONE of his promises to pay soon with help from various sources have panned out.

She said he has a VETERANS GROUP that promised to pay her TWO of those behind-months, and that Neal said he starts an actual JOB soon, and will catch up. I asked WHEN that org will send her the check, and she said, "They didn't say." -- LOL!!!

Neal has ALREADY claimed he is getting Disability soon -- and has recently been turned down for the THIRD TIME. NO org that helps with payments does so without saying WHEN they will cut the check -- and my readers will recall that Mor(m)on, International Narco-Trafficker Jennifer McCracken:



 . . . who lives in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments with not only Monica Lewinski's cousin Kathleen Kinkade (who told me her family in El Salvador built and run BAIN CAPITAL as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE):



. . . but many other narco-traffickers and male and female Prostitutes as well . . . the thought almost got away: Jenny SWORE to me she had FOUR job offerings at about the time I was FORCED by the narco-trafficking owner George Cutter with help of the METH-RAVAGED manager Tomi Matheson and her maintenance-man lover John Tarleton:



John and Tomi narco-traffic with the Episcopal Church (St. James), by Tomi's admission to me (implied).

Anyway, they ALL make claims and promises -- just to DELAY the inevitable -- and if you BELIEVE THEM, they TOTALLY SCREW YOU!!!



I told my landlady that is HER problem if she's that gullible -- not MINE!!!


>>> It is 11:41 AM, EST and the Time/Warner TV CABLE just went out for the FIFTH TIME this morning -- yet their internet is still running!!! 

3. I have received THREE THANKS from top people in the Bernie Sanders Campaign -- just this morning -- THANKING ME for sending the contents of THIS BLOG!!! 

4. I told landlady, also, that I have EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE that Neal Duffy and "Bird" -- the 6' 3" black guy on skateboard with "dreads" (who lives downstairs as the boyfriend of the daughter of Saant Celia -- Jr., not the deceased artist), are BOTH CHRISTIAN NARCO-TRAFFICKERS.

Neal for reasons previously mentioned, but Bird worked IN CONCERT WITH ADMITTED ADDERALL-TRAFFICKER HENRYK JARONOWSKI, to trap me into SOMETHING.

For one thing, he KNOWS I'm gay and we've discussed it several times -- and he KNOWS I like the big African man-stuff (proportional to MY height so easy to accommodate) -- as well as I like that "black smell" -- if not too strong.

And although we have both lived in this building for six months, now, no one from downstairs has ever borrowed a thing, or vice-versa. The two nights only that Henryk stayed here, Bird came up to borrow first some sugar, and the next night some pot. That's FINE on the surface, but he came up both nights shirtless, wearing tight tights that TOTALLY REVEALED his gorgeous cock -- and kept raising his arms to spray his HOT PHEROMONES as often as possible.


It nearly drove me CRAZY -- but I don't mess with men "committed" to men or women -- if I know that (usually).

And that second night, Henryk Jarownowski had Bird follow him back into his room for privacy (and to get some of Henryk's marijuana) -- but I followed them in after a minute and saw PILLS passing hands -- LOL!!!

And I want to make CLEAR that the Celia girlfriend and her thin, white, close, platonic male friend who also live there are NOT part of the problem -- in fact they both seem to be getting BETTER ECONOMICALLY and at working their JOBS. 


>>>
 NOW, THE DAVID NASH/FIRST PRESBYTERIAN MATTER:


1. To begin with, ALL my readers know that when I was homeless in 2011 - 12 in Wilmington, it was PRIMARILY due to District Attorney Benjamin R. David and the FALSE CHARGE of David Nash that I had "Cyber-Stalked" him -- when I reported on this blog (legally a blog is protected by Press protections in the US Constitution), because I had REPORTED all the narco-trafficking in his then-owned Costello's (gay) Piano Bar -- as well as all the pot-smoking on their back deck.

The narco-trafficking deals were mostly made by a 6' 8" bartender (whom I later chased out of town by our confrontation in the FAKE STRAIGHT Duck n' Dive Pub -- where I had met MANY gay guys (some with girlfriends who were cool with that)!!!



Here is ONE homo I met in Duck n' Dive, Steve Burchwho said I could blog his photo (Feb. 2, 2012)

And Mr. Nash's co-owner of that bar was John Stike, DDS and land-developer, who had in a "bait-and-switch" action (his younger boyfriend picked me up at David's gay bar in the mid-1980s, gotten me home, naked, then disappeared and John Stike came in and brutally butt-fucked me -- but I could have escaped and suffered no bleeding, so I don't claim RAPE).



John Stike (https://www.facebook.com/john.stike.1-- and LOOK -- I just found "THE BITCH WHO BORE HIM" (as they say)!!!:



Betty Holden Stike



2. On top of all of THIS (so to speak), THREE TIMES, I met a large 45-ish black guy in Costellos, who was "intellectually challenged" (mentality of a six-year-old), who was very nice to me when I was broke -- taking me to Slice of Life Pizza for two slices and a Coke -- then home to his place on Oak Island (about 40 minutes away), where he, like an "immature automaton", rear-ended me -- and I was OK with that because he was such a KIND MAN, and he also liked to watch sports and talk to me -- even fixing me meals in his home.

He worked as a groundsman at a local hotel or golf course -- and I'm CERTAIN I could find his house, today!!!

But the REASON he went to Costello's (he claimed), was because if David Nash couldn't find a young blond guy he could BUY for the night -- he ALWAYS fell back on this "retarded" guy -- BECAUSE DAVID NASH LIKE TO BE FUCKED (and was a bit of a "screamer", as well).




The "ghoulish" David Nash



NO ONE can sue me for LIBEL or SLANDER on THIS BIT OF TRUTH!!!



3. And beyond all of that, I met the following proven NARCO-TRAFFICKERS in Costello's Bar:

THE GAY HOUSE RESIDENTS

Ryan Burris, President, Phone: 910.262.4784

Mailing Address:
708 S. 5th Ave

Wilmington,NC 28401



Ryan Burris with 2010 - 12 (at least), boyfriend James Elks -- a narco-trafficker, now fled Wilmington



John Mann was the one I knew best -- and the FIRST that I met. He had me over to the "Gay House" many times.


John was a BIG dealer in ADDERALL -- which he frequently got calls to deliver all around town (I sometimes rode with him, which was SCARY -- because it was like he was drunk on alcohol, but as he demonstrated, Wilmington Police would stop him for that -- then LET HIM GO -- he was THAT PROTECTED!!!

In down times, Mr. Mann showed me how he STILL did major international DEALS via the internet -- he a major STOCK BROKER who had lost his license, so he had the BEST CONTACTS.

And ALL of them bragged of having BIG PARTIES to which ALL of Wilmington's POLITICIANS (except Ben David, the D.A.), attended, especially then State Senator Thom Goolsby:



And also Mayor Bill Saffo and most of City Council

Later, John Mann (who my defense council, Emily Zvejniecks, claimed AGREED to testify for me, but in Judge Chad Hogston's KANGAROO COURT, showed up and PERJURED HIMSELF on behalf David Nash -- and LATER, Head Public Defender Jennifer Harjo, showed how what they claimed in the warrant as well as IN COURT had NOTHING to do with the charge of "Cyber-Stalking"



But "FAGGOT" Republican Judge Chad Hogston DISMISSED my 1st and 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights -- and declared me GUILTY (after he spoke with my mother).


I TOLD YOU ALL CHRISTIANS HATE GOD AND ADDICT OUR CHILDREN TO DRUGS FOR THEIR GREED!!!


I also met International Narco-Trafficker (in association with the Mormon Church)Jennifer McCracken (also claims to control Sheriff Ed McMahon and claimed that SHE had to pull to get Google to CLOSE four of my email accounts!!!)


>>> AND THE POINT I HAD ACTUALLY MEANT TO MAKE:

Today, the DRUG-MAFIA-PROTECTING Port City Daily (via enabling reporter-ess Hillary "Cunt" Snow), published an article that:



The Good Shepherd Center (for homeless): http://goodshepherdwilmington.org/

Anyway, this organization which hacked my wifi from their logo-ed van in 2011, MURDERED my then roommate David Escalante's two undocumented Latin American friends -- by shooting them in the FACE in front of David and telling him they would do it to HIM TOO if he did NOT work for them AS A SLAVE.

They posted a poster in their main hall of ME with face photo and demand "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE", embezzled so much money from their donations for staff to buy cars and boats that THREE churches I know of stopped donating money.

And they are COMMONLY KNOWN to be a "Heroin Distribution System" -- I even caught long-term resident "Whitey" in 2011 in the men's room of Pine Valley Church of God's "King's Breakfast" cutting heroin -- and told the pastor and Police.



Me at a King's Breakfast

The Good Shepherd was FOUNDED by a physician who was in my "Discovery" Sunday School Class at First Presbyterian, and when I warned then Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson (who had made a sexual pass at me -- and showed me how he drove away educated, cultured blacks as well), Ernie said they would NEVER stop supporting the Shepherd!!!

Well, according to THIS article, today, the Good Shepherd is getting a BIG GRANT for a new project: http://portcitydaily.com/2016/03/12/good-shepherd-receives-more-funds-for-homeless-housing-project/



Hogue-Hill's attorneys include DAVID NASH!!!


And the grant is frothe Davis foundationCyrus D. Hogue, Jr. and his wife, Mary Ann Dixon Hogue. And looky here: 



And they ALL are BIG at First Presbyterian.



I call for ALL Wilmington Elected Officials who are members of First Prez to LEAVE THAT CONGREGATION and DENOUNCE IT AS NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!


This includes: 

Dem. D.A. Ben David (currently an Elder)

Rep. County Commission Head Beth Dawson (currently a Deacon)


Dem. Judge Jeffrey Noecker (a former Deacon)


Thank you for your COOPERATION!!!







"Well, ya DON'T SAY!!!"


.

No comments: