Thursday, March 17, 2016

RP: In a Temporary ELECTION BREATHER -- CNN Actually Reported Some NEWS Today -- Fancy THAT!!! (But then Time/Warner Cable TV -- not internet -- went out for the day AGAIN!!!)

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/in-temporary-election-breather-cnn.html



Lizzie Valasquez was just 17 years old when she found a video online naming her "The World's Ugliest Woman." It was a day, she told The Huffington Post, that she'll "never ever forget."










Choose yer side EARLY!!!


>>> OTHERWISE THIS MORNING:

Purely by chance, I stopped at a Buc-ee's truck stop a stone's throw from Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s (called "Pancho" by the locals), house in Wharton, Texas -- in late 2012. Since I knew Frank Jr's sister-in-law Patricia, who runs Sinatra Enterprises and SOLD control of Bank of America to my Kenan relatives -- as well as her son Danny, I wanted to go over to his house, which several people told me how to get to -- he throwing barbecues for the whole town, regularly

But one of my tires had been SLASHED in Stone Mountain, GA while I was getting the last of my things (stored by a friend), and I was afraid to stop, and drove straight on until I crossed into Mexico at Laredo.




Frank Sinatra Jr., the son of the legendary entertainer who had a long musical career of his own, died Wednesday, said manager Andrea Kauffman.
CNN.COM|BY STEVE ALMASY, CNN


Just placed on Nancy Sinatra's Facebook Page:

Nancy: My condolences to your entire family. 
I met Patricia and her son Danny here in Wilmington, NC, and it was Patricia, in 2011, who told me how she had sold control of Bank of America to my Kenan Family (I am my own family's political adversary), and later, Danny proved to be a TRUE FRIEND. 
I chanced on "Pancho's" ranch while fleeing the USA with Colin Powell's assistance in late 2012. I stopped into the Buc-ees in Wharton a stone's throw from his ranch. 
The manager and several employees told me of their love of Frank Jr. -- and that he regularly threw barbecues for the whole town. Although I did not meet him, I KNOW he will be sorely missed by his friends and neighbors in Texas
Scott David Kenan 


In an unrelated matter
, I awoke yesterday with a significant pain in my lower abdomen, which has not changed, sometimes being quite significant -- sometimes unnoticeable. Being so healthy my entire life, I DO have a tendency toward hypochondria, and have been concerned that it might be appendicitis.

So I called "Testosteroni" this morning, and he's sent my "April" money early -- in case I need to see a physician -- and of course encouraged me to.

Then, I finally actually searched and found the symptoms of Appendicitis -- and I have NONE of them, except that pain. BUT although my pain is on one side, the description of WHICH side was confusing -- it saying the RIGHT side, but I did not know if that was "as I look down my body" or "as I face my body", so called my old high school girlfriend "Christine", who is both a doctor and an attorney -- but had to leave her a message.

So I called Mom, who has several degrees in Chemistry and as a nurse -- and she ran the Nursing Department at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati -- as well as Headed Proctor & Gamble's Skin Research Labs -- before I was born.


Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, NC

I KNEW I could count on Mom for "scientific clarity" , and she immediately said that my appendix is on the same side as my right arm -- LOL!!! I don't have Appendicitis.

She thinks I likely pulled a muscle while "gallivanting" at Fort Fisher two days ago. Readers will recall that that is where I met the man so important to Watergate Hearings Head, North Carolina Democratic Sen. Sam Ervin -- and VERY politically connected now:



So I will FIND or REPLACE my Medicaid card -- and then find a decent doctor and sign up for a general physical, while getting "mild walking exercise" -- as recommended by Doctor Mom -- and be careful not to pull another muscle, as this one heals.

ANOTHER interesting thing:



Scott Kenan shared a link.


She's been called "the future" of the Kennedys.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


My account of meeting Jackie Kennedy Onassis from my memoir:





Scott


.

No comments: