Friday, March 11, 2016

RP: Saying Goodbye to a Now LOST WORLD -- Both the GOOD and the BAD of it:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/saying-goodbye-to-now-lost-world-both.html




I actually had NOT intended to watch Nancy Reagan's Funeral -- but I chanced on it just as it began -- and most of my own Life was also recalled to me.


ALSO both the GOOD and the BAD of it.


And I had at least MET a good sprinkling of the people there: Tom Brokaw, James Baker, etc. -- years ago -- so like Watching the Academy Awards in the 1980s and 1990s and into the oughts, it was like "Old Home Week" to me -- I having at least met so many "Stars" -- if not gotten to know ALL of them, like I did Meryl Streep and her husband, especially.


And Ron Reagan "Jr." and Patti Davis did a GREAT JOB of pointing us all FORWARD into a better FUTURE -- FREE of ignorant religious superstitions and partisan politics -- like BOTH their parents would have wanted.


I was frequently bawling.


>>> I SUPPOSE I SHOULD MAKE A FEW NOTES:

1. Nancy Reagan planned the entire thing -- including who would speak. ONLY the bag-piping at the end was added by the Reagan Library, and MOST surprising was that her and Ronald's adopted son, Michael Reagan (the Conservative Pundit) -- of their surviving children -- was NOT asked to speak, NOR was he in attendance.

2. The whole thing was as congenially "bipartisan" as President Reagan -- and MORE, Nancy -- would have wanted. CONSPICUOUSLY missing was Barbara Bush (her husband likely too infirm to attend), but even the newscasters referred to the fact that in EIGHT YEARS of George HW Bush being Reagan's Vice President, the Reagans invited them only ONE TIME to the White House, socially!!!

And I just found these two things on this blog from June 1, 2013:



Nancy Reagan always referred to Barbara Bush as a "farm animal" and REFUSED to invite the Bush's to the WHITE HOUSE socially -- except ONCE -- in the eight years of President Reagan's Administration.
 
Really.
Fact are Facts, regardless YOUR or MY opinions!!!


And Nancy Reagan was NOT invited to the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library in Texas LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, was she???


Barack Obama and Bill Clinton MADE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES by all but LICKING Babs Bush's PUSSY, then, no???


And of course THIS in just in the news as I reported in my LAST blog posting:

Holy Crap-a-Doddle-Dandy!!! This guy knows what I do -- but even MORE and he's NOT afraid to say it (and TimeWarner published it with GIANT DISCLAIMER!!!)

He LIKES the important Democrats, too: 

"Morrow has previously claimed that Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama are both gay or bisexual, The New Civil Rights Movement reports. Although he re-iterated those views on both Democrats, Morrow saved most of his criticism for fellow Republicans, using extremely graphic language to suggest that former presidents George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush, as well as former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, are all gay and in the closet.



Robert Morrow says he "loves exposing sexual hypocrites" in the GOP.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CURTIS WONG



3. And while Nancy truly LOVED Ronald Reagan -- she ALSO loved sucking Frank Sinatra's cock -- a cock so LARGE he was ASHAMED OF IT!!!:

Recalling a quote from Sinatra's lover Ava Gardner, in which she stated the singer was "only 110 pounds, but 10 pounds of it is c**k!", Kaplan insists Sinatra wasn't proud of his manhood. The writer tells WENN, "I think we can take it as fact that Frank Sinatra was very well-endowed." 

Read more: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/w0007936.html#ixzz42dggicBs 


Alas -- Danny Sinatra -- here in Wilmington a few years ago -- with his wife Phoebe Dollar and their "Little Dividend" -- told me he wanted to have SEX WITH ME, but could NOT because of his wedding vows.

I met Danny on "command" of his mother, Patricia of Ontario, California -- who after we met by chance on the banks of the Cape Fear River, June 2011 -- said her BIG DESIRE was that I become Danny's close friend.

Because District Attorney Ben David kept throwing me in JAIL on false charges and FORCED me with Republican Lawyer David Nash into HOMELESSNESS (for the second time since 2010), I didn't get to spend much time with Danny and his FUN wife's family, including father-in-law "Confederate" Dollar.


NOR did I get to see if Danny got his "full inheritance".


But when Judge Sandra Ray Criner (now divorced from the Criner, SNAKE-HANDLING, YOUNG-GIRL-VAGINA-DIDDLING (can be easily read about online from Wilmington Star News) half:


Recent photo of Sherman Lee Criner

And of course Patricia Sinatra told me how SHE had engineered the sale of control of their Bank of America to my wealthy relatives (whom they now hate for turning it NAZI) -- and that Old Joe Kennedy had gotten them to get the Gambinos to stuff the ballot boxes in Chicago to steal the election from Nixon for JFK.

It's OK!!! Karma has ALREADY BEEN PAID BACKGeorge W. Bush stole the election from Al Gore -- remember!!!

And Danny Sinatra PROVED to be a TRUE FRIEND by helping me move OUT of CRACK-ADDICT Brenda McKnight's apartment and she and her DRUG DEALER, Gerald Austin Wynn, got Judge Sandra Ray to COMMIT ME to the Oaks Mental Ward without cause and then filed a bogus "Restraining Order" against me, that Sandra Ray broke both LAWS and the CONSTITUTION to call me back to Court AFTER she had dismissed it since they could NOT be found near the Court Room when the case was called:


Gerald Austin-Wynn is said to NOW be in South Carolina Prison on Drug Charges.



Brenda McKnight worked for Verizon Wireless, and I have NO IDEA where she is today.


And SADLY, as of this past fall, Danny Sinatra with all the Dollars moved BACK to California, but has been convicted of a FELONY and is in a PRISON there for an indeterminate time.

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/10/when-monster-meets-monster-one-monster.html

This ALSO has info in Jess and Peter DeMaria who had the other half of my "shotgun duplex" apartment on South 8th Street in spring of 2011 -- and ran a CRACK or METH LAB there for the "Padezinin Gang" -- and to this DAY are protected by Mayor Saffo, City Council, The Police, Sheriff, and District Attorney -- BECAUSE THEY PAY THEM ALL OFF!!!

I ran into the DeMarias on the street two months ago!!!


Peter and Jess DeMaria are AVID CHRISTIAN NARCO-TRAFFICKERS!!!


With GOD AS MY WITNESS: There is NOTHING BUT EVIL in the HEARTS OF CHRISTIANS!!!



>>> I DON'T KNOW WHY attorney Joseph E. Betts DISRESPECTED ME SO SEVERELY -- not only AFTER he agreed to let me know if he could represent me (and ALL PEOPLE know that means within a decent period of time), but he was so HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by OUT GAY former NC Senator Julia Boseman)!!!


Joseph Betts until recently was Wilmington City Attorney. His current office is HIDDEN and the door to it does NOT include his NAME!!!

I'm doing my BEST not to jump to conclusions, but tomorrow will research him THOROUGHLY (and perhaps Ms. Boseman was tossing me something NEW to reveal its CORRUPTION).

In ANY case, I had planned to SKIP the Democratic Office Opening Party this Sunday night (since I "had" a lawyer), but NOW will be certain to ATTEND in the FIERCEST WAY!!!


ASSUMING they don't KILL or JAIL me again -- in the MEAN TIME.



TODAY's top "Keywords" used to find this blog include "FAGGOT" Mayor Bill Saffo -- and NARCO-TRAFFICKING-PROTECTING Judge Sandra Ray!!!





Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
1 hr

Sandra Beckham's photo.
Sandra Beckham
6 hrs
“What are we to say when we see asceticism preached to the poor by fat and comfortable retainers of the rich?” 

― Upton Sinclair, The Profits of Religion





Scott




.

No comments: