Thursday, March 10, 2016

RP: Things -- They Are a-IMPROVIN', no???

RE:PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/things-they-are-improving-no.html



"[O]ut of nowhere, the [African-American] man is punched in the face by a pony-tailed man, who appears to be white, in a cowboy hat, black vest and pink shirt as the crowd begins to cheer. 

The protester stumbles away, and then is detained by a number of the men in uniforms, who handcuff him while he is on the ground."




"The police jumped on me like I was the one swinging," the victim said.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM


Scott Kenan shared a link.



"I don't think that I was the one to prompt questions about my birth certificate."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY AMANDA TERKEL


This afternoon, I visited the office of the lawyer that Julia Boseman so highly recommended -- EXACTLY for my situation!!! I'd not heard from him and knowing how busy lawyers get, thought it also WISE to present myself in person so he could make his own judgement of my character, intelligence, and presence.

I'm glad I did -- it works BOTH ways.

Anyway, he happened to be in and said he had to "vet" me to see if he has any conflicts that might preclude his representing me, and I DID manage to tell him that I'm NOT after ANYONE in this city, really, except David Nash:




Now it is TRUE that many others contributed to this crime (so maybe this lawyer has to look into that part), but the FACT IS, that given the NATURE of the crime -- and that many "High-Placed Locals" were complicit (most of them Republicans, and I've ALREADY said I'm not after the District Attorney, a Democrat, as long as he IMPROVES), I feel CERTAIN that we can get a GOOD OUT-OF-COURT SETTLEMENT without too much work.


The only "alarm bell" of the brief meeting (and he's gotten NOTHING from me, so I'm curious how he can "vet" me BEFORE an initial consultation), was that he said he would contact me ONLY if he COULD represent me -- AS IF HE WANTED TO MAKE ME WASTE MY TIME WAITING FOR A NOT-COMING ANSWER!!!

But we all say things without thinking, and when I asked him to let me know EITHER WAY (and the feeling if not words that I got were that it would happen by end of business tomorrow, Friday), he agreed to do that -- and then we shook hands.


>>> OTHER ITEMS OF TODAY:

1. I stopped by the Wilmington Bernie Sanders Campaign HQ, both to apologize for blowing up at them the morning after their "Opening Party" that was so very well attended, and to let them know I have a room available to put up a person or two, if necessary.

The guy I spoke with was aware of what I've been FEEDING the State and National Sanders Campaign. And we are BOTH thrilled to see all the progress Bernie has been making and AGREE that North Carolina will now LIKELY go for Bernie Sanders!!!


All you Clinton-Affiliated Democrats (and more the Clinton-Republicans and other Narco-Trafficking White Christian Supremacists), will be DESTROYED before you even know it -- if this happens -- and more SLOWLY but completely CERTAINLY -- if she wins North Carolina!!!


ALSO had a laugh with the guy there -- BOTH of us remembering well "Moyredikh", whom I met there and BRIEFLY took on as a roommate.


Until I realized he is selling Adderall (pharmaceutical-grade Meth), all around town.


"Moyredikh"


You see, the ONLY thing missing from my apartment since "Moyredikh" moved OUT -- is the small spiral notebook LOADED with links, phone numbers (including Thomas S. Kenan III's and Betty (Price) Kenan's HOME numbers and the like).

But I find I don't need to even REFER to this notebook, and had only meant to jot any notes at the lawyer's office or Bernie Sanders' HQ, so no REAL loss.

I had another HUGE LONG argument with "Moyredikh" via Facebook Messages this morning, and was FORCED to block him.

I DID promise that I would NOT publish any of the ten images of his ERECT Phallus that he sent me in hope of my giving him cash gifts for them -- and I WON'T!!!

His looks EXACTLY like mine (if more "head-swelling" and redness/super-turgidity -- due to his 31 years age).




I also heard from my high-school girlfriend in Pennsylvania, "Christine", and she is PLEASED with the changes I made to her identity in three blog postings beginning with this onehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/03/holy-moly-i-just-found-my-old.html


>>> "UH-OH" DEPARTMENT!!!:

Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs



Robert Morrow: 'I Just Love Exposing These Sexual Hypocrites in the Republican PartyEspecially These Closeted Homosexuals'
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM














Scott



.

No comments: