Wednesday, March 30, 2016

RP: Uh-Oh!!! NEW Trouble for Miss Elton John (and some other things, as well)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/uh-oh-new-trouble-for-miss-elton-john.html




Cherry tree this morning -- at my landlady's house at 4th and Orange Streets, Wilmington, NC


FIRST, there was this:





Elton John lost nearly all his GAY CRED in 2010, when he played at Drug-Rush Limbaugh's (one of his old "druggin' buddies" from Elton's DRUG DAZEFOURTH serial wedding at -- yes:



Betty (Price) Kenan's (center in silk brocade), and Thomas S. Kenan III's The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach:






Then there was this:


Since WHEN is Elton John a Christian Expert??? 

He's so ignorant that he claims Jesus, who til the day he died said people had to convert to JUDAISM to follow (not worship), him, was a Christian

"If Jesus Christ was alive today, I cannot see him, as the Christian person that he was . . . " Elton John is an ASSHOLE DELUXE -- and I support gay marriages and clergy. Scott



Jesus Christ would not only approve of same-sex marriage, he'd even support gay priests tying the knot, Elton John said in an interview this week. Chatting with Sky News about gay rights and Christianity, the 67-year-old Grammy winner said he…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

And now:




Scott Kenan
4 hrsCNN
LOL!!! So Elton John did a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in early March -- and NOW look what happens!!! 

In 2010, Elton lost nearly ALL his GAY CRED by doing Drug-Rush Limbaugh's FOURTH serial wedding at Kenan-owned The Breakers Palm Beach

See below for the HOTNESS of Jeffrey Wenninger who just filed this harassment suit!!!



One of Elton John's personal security guards is suing the musician, alleging battery, sexual battery and sexual harassment.
CNN.COM|BY JOSHUA BERLINGER, CNN
Like
Comment



* * *
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan In 2011, I called Thomas S. Kenan III (he and his near relatives control Exxon-Mobil, etc.), at his home in Chapel Hill, NC, and his boyfriend answered and said that Tom was in the air returning from Egypt

Previously, I had found where the Kenans had used the name to start several organizations around the Middle East to encourage the "Arab Spring" -- Kenan being 4th in line from Adam to Noah in "Chronicles I" in the Bible, and a VERY popular Arab/Muslim first name, so it was a NATURAL!!!
LikeReplyJust now
The plot thickens...



Arizona's Secretary of State has confirmed that voters' registrations were changed prior to the Arizona primaries on March 22.
USUNCUT.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

>>> AN ASSORTMENT OF OTHER THINGS:


1. THREE things I had intended to do on Easter Sunday that I did NOT do:

A.

I never made it to Eric Trump's house on Wrightsville Beach, because I would have had to pay SPY-WARE to get the address and it didn't matter that much to me.

B. 

David Nash of http://www.hoguehill.com/ TOOK DOWN the FOR SALE SIGN on their offices next door to First Presbyterian -- RIGHT AFTER I BLOGGED ABOUT IT a couple of weeks ago, so I could NOT get a photo of it.


Still, this blog has them scared.

C. 

The weather was so lousy that I did NOT go to find my father's grave in Raleigh -- Dad died on Easter Sunday 2014 -- three days before his 96th birthday.

2. I DID hear back from one of the ministers at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church -- and we have been having the BEST email conversation (that I will not publish), but here was the posting of the letter I sent themhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/approaching-easter-i-recognize-some.html

3. 

HAVE NOT heard back from Brian MoynihanCEO of Kenan-controlled Bank of America, yet. My letter to him: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/letter-sent-this-evening-to-brian.html

4. 

I discovered a LAWYER in the area who is my SECOND COUSINonce removed -- whom I've never met, and his admin said she will have him call me as soon as he returns to town.

This is REGARDING David Nash and the false charge of CYBER-STALKING -- a charge that did NOT fit the description of what Mr. Nash claimed I did -- NOR WHAT WAS BROUGHT UP IN COURT, but Republican Judge Chad Hogston CONVICTED ME ANYWAY, even MENTIONING that he was VIOLATING my 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights.

THIS after Judge Hogston got his instructions from my NAZI MOTHER:



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC





Few people's stories affected me like that of Patty Duke.


Scott





No comments: