Saturday, April 16, 2016

RP: Father Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic Has ENCOURAGED Me to Write the Narco-Trafficking, White Supremacist Kenans of Chapel Hill -- and OTHER Things!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/father-bob-kus-of-st-marys-catholic-has.html



Father Bob Kus of Basilica Church of St. Mary's Catholic, Wilmington, North Carolina




First, I'd like to say that although blog hits were down a little the last 24 hours, THIS ONE has been hit like CRAZY:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/04/on-morning-that-michael-smerconish.html

And here is the LATEST: Not only is Narco-Trafficker/blackmailed homosexual Barack Obama LOBBYING CONGRESS to NOT allow the de-classification of these damning documents, the Saudis are now THREATENING that if the USA allows victims of 9/11 to SUE THEM -- since they will have Court-Quality-Proof that the Saudis PLANNED 9/11 (with Cheney, the Bushes, and the Bushes' DECADES LONG business partners, the Bin Laden Family), Saudi Arabia will SELL OFF vast quantities (billions and billions of dollars worth), of US Companies -- in an attempt to DESTROY the US Economy!!!





Scott Kenan
56 minsCNN
The REASON is that if the "Classified" 28 pages of the 9/11 report are FINALLY RELEASED, they show that the Saudi Royals helped PLAN it, but as the man who controls the Internet in Pakistan -- who was a Talking Head on FOX NEWS and its sister network, CNN, for TEN YEARSImran Anwar, told me, EVERYONE at Fox and CNN - at the time of the attacks -- KNEW that Bush and Cheney planned it with the Saudi Royals and the Bush Family's OLD BUSINESS PARTNERS for MANY years, the Bin Ladens. 

Obama had Osama Bin Laden ASSASSINATED when they could have taken him alive -- because he KNEW Bin Laden would PROVE IN COURT that this is true!!! 

See link to more details below:



Saudi Arabia is warning it will sell off billions in American assets if the U.S.…
CNN.COM|BY ELISE LABOTT



And also, (As of 4/18 I am doing research on his true ID, due to new info he gave me today), a 19 year old significantly body-tattooed white man, then and about 6' 1", who always rides a skateboard around the neighborhood, is not just selling marijuana in small to rather large quantities (which I don't care about), KNOWS I send everything to the DEA, US Justice Department, Wilmington Police Department, and Sheriff Ed McMahon, and has several times lied to me and disrespected me over the last week.

He sells out of his apartment upstairs on the corner of 5th and Orange (S.W. corner) -- FAR less than 1,000 feet from St. Mary's Grade School -- and likely within 1,000 feet of First Presbyterian Pre-School, as well!!! So PENALTIES will be DOUBLED!!!

(As of 4/18 I am doing research on his true ID, due to new info he gave me today)'s current cell phone: (910) 616-XXXX. 


ONE of the problems is that (As of 4/18 I am doing research on his true ID, due to new info he gave me today) has offered to sell me Xanax and I know he sells and does CRACK cocaine -- and other hard drugs, and only very recently did I find out that for certain. He told me the last time I saw him, that he has been ESTRANGED from his family for years, and before turning 19, had been shot, lived in gutters, had been knifed enough to have to go to the hospital for that too, and I got the impression he owns a gun, but I'm not certain of that.

Tonight he claims he is caring for his "dying mother", is a VERY NICE GUY, and has NEVER sold me small quantities of marijuana (too bad I burned up all the evidence of THAT -- LOL!!!)



Philip Rosario in a year-old photo

Philip Rosario (dishwasher at Betsy's Crepes -- a drug-front business on Front Street), my former roommate, whom I kicked out after I caught HIM doing crack and selling LARGE quantities (pound and more), of marijuana to (As of 4/18 I am doing research on his true ID, due to new info he gave me today) that he got from a 6' 3" late 30s white guy -- VERY handsome and built -- named David, who has a tile-installation and other construction company, and is SUPPOSED to have tiled the house being renovated on the other side of Psychologist Ben and his wife on Orange Street, NEVER DID THAT, after I earlier blogged about ALL OF THAT!!!

The house is WAY BEHIND in renovations!!!

Anyway, Philip ALSO has claimed many times that the reason he has gotten away with running Whore Houses and Major Narco-Trafficking -- is that he has BLACKMAILED District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- PROBABLY over Ben's FLAGRANT cheating on his rather nice wife, Stephanie David, with many, many MEN!!!



Stephanie David is on right. And Ben David is an ELDER at the "Kenan Cathedral of White Supremacy", First Presbyterian -- just catercorner across the intersection of 4th and Orange Streets from my apartment:




I have SAVED all the Legally-Damning text messages from (As of 4/18 I am doing research on his true ID, due to new info he gave me today) -- going back for MONTHS, but will not share them here.


>>> NOW GETTING BACK TO MY CONVERSATION THIS EVENING WITH FATHER BOB KUS:

Hearing loud "Black Thug-Talk" (indistinguishable words), broadcast from loudspeakers -- even while in my house -- I went out on my back porch, and it SOUNDED like it was coming from where St. Mary's holds street festivals, but that made NO SENSE AT ALL, so I decided to walk around the block to see WHAT it was.

As I did so, due to reflections from buildings, the direction it came from kept changing -- and St. Mary's space was empty of people. It MOSTLY sounded like it was coming from farther south on 5th Street -- maybe toward the Union Mission. 

Readers will recall, that in 2011, I MET both Mayor Bill Saffo and Judge/Minister James Faison, at an event outside Bethesda Christian Life Church HONORING the narco-trafficking Rev. James Shivers of that congregation!!! D.A. Ben David was ALSO there, but standing alone (to his credit).

At that time, Rev. Shivers RAN Mercy House Homeless Shelter (where I eventually had sex without paying for it with at least 40% of the residents, most of whom ADMITTED that they were drug dealers), and that Rev. Shivers' church was a DRUG FRONT -- and in fact the ONLY church in Wilmington that NEVER tried to get us homeless people to attend church!!!

So right THERE, we see THREE Wilmington Officials who are into at least PROTECTING and HONORING narco-traffickers (in the NAME OF JESUS, no less!!!)



Wilmington White Christians (includes some black folks, too), get POWERFULLY HUNGRY -- from time to time.








>>> I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT EVERY PUBLIC OFFICIAL IN WILMINGTON HASN'T RESIGNED YET!!! THEY HAVE TO KNOW THE WHOLE CITY KNOWS THEY ARE NARCO-TRAFFICKERS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!! 


And the Citizens of Wilmington also know that Thomas S. Kenan III, with his immediate family, are not only the WEALTHIEST family in the world (possibly excepting a few Oil Shrieks -- and they HIDE IT so well), as well as the LARGEST support of the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, Episcopal Church:



Sewanee/The University of the South/Episcopal Church's SYMBOL of their God-Given AUTHORITY on Earth, is the Confederate Mace, retired by "Political Correctness" only, in 2005.

And all the Citizens of Wilmington also know that HILLARY CLINTON is the Kenan Candidate for President this year!!!




This New Testament TRUTH is what Wilmington Christianity is BASED ON -- although Catholics (and a few others), consider it TRASH!!!



ANYWAY, I chanced on Father Bob outside the front entrance to St. Mary's in vestments, and prepared to go in to say Mass. He was THRILLED to see me, and had about eight minutes to talk.

I told him of my victories getting three US Veterans (plus Dewain Hall), dried out of drugs and or alcohol enough to get them OUT OF TOWN, the Veterans into the BEST detox program for Vets in Charlotte -- but Dewain is doing GREAT TOO.

And I MUST give Sister Mary Isaac credit here -- as I did to Father Bob. When I spoke with her while Dewain was in jail on his half-year sentence, still, Sister had SUPER-EMPHASIZED that the MOST EFFECTIVE way to get to the HEART and MIND of a jailed person was to VISIT them there -- which I did at least monthly, a total of four times during the last half of that sentence.



Sister Mary Issac Koenig at Tileson Charities

Father Bob asked what happened to Philip Rosario -- my last roommate that he had heard of -- and he and Sister both KNOW Phil -- as Sister had helped him at Tileson, and Phil told me he worked there as a volunteer several times during the thirty years he has lived in Wilmington, mostly running Houses of Prostitution and doing MAJOR Narco-Trafficking.

But Phil did that ONLY to look "respectable", which he PROVED by having NO IDEA what ADVENT is -- and he was supposedly raised Catholic, and during the time that the Catholic Church taught it was a MORTAL SIN for Catholics to read the "King James Bible" -- it being a VERY distorted translation, meant to justify the ANGLICAN CHURCH, especially.

ALL Christian Churches, TODAY, consider it a FALSE TRANSLATION (although the Old English is rather "poetic" -- if you understand how words often had different meanings back then).

Phil carried and kept in his room here only ONE BOOK: The King James Bible -- LOL!!!

Father Bob was sorry to hear that Phil was actually that big a criminal -- but said I HAD to get rid of him as Phil's CRACK USE was "just the WORST!!!".

And Padre Roberto SALUTED me for my intention to write UBER-CRIMINAL and GOD-HATER Thomas S. Kenan III (and his immediate family) -- and AGREED that my plan to hand-deliver it to Kenan Management, Inc. in Chapel Hill, Monday, so they could see I am a REASONABLE PERSON (whether I get to speak with Tom Kenan or Steve Armstrong or not), is the BEST way to do it.


I remind ALL, that I am into HEALINGS and not punishments (as Sheriff Ed McMahon can testify), but I will FULLY COOPERATE with Legal Authorities wanting to punish any of these TRAITORS!!!


Anyway, Father Bob is joining my mother, in praying for GOD'S GUIDANCE of me as I carry out this work.

ALMOST enough to turn me back CATHOLIC -- LOL!!!


Scott





.

No comments: