Monday, April 4, 2016

RP: I Have UPDATED My Letter to Brian Moynihan of Kenan-Controlled Bank of America, and Am Physically Mailing It -- as well as a Physical Letter to Ted Turner -- Today!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/i-have-updated-my-letter-to-brian.html



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of 1913 Castle Pines Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina


>>> FIRST:

I called my mother to tell her of my FINALLY being in touch with Ted Turner's Family, and how throughout most of my entire life in the Atlanta area (1983 - 2010), the BIGGEST problems I had stemmed from (actually BEGAN with), my discovery of the massive Narco-Trafficking in Stone Mountain, GA in 1990, and that Lawrence Buchthal -- https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawrence-buchthal-65106b86 -- owner then of Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza which was on Main Street, then, had brought false charges of Trespass, which led to my incarceration for a total of about 15 weeks in jail without bond.

Also: https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Lawrence+Buchthal&init=public

And after my parents met with Judge Linda Warren Hunter, I was FORCED to take lobotomizing Lithium Carbonate, place on House Arrest Probation for a year, etc. -- for simple and non-violent Trespass!!!

I also told her I dropped off documentation of ALL of that both at CNN's HQ in Atlanta, and Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office south of Atlanta -- DIRECTLY to the hand of Newt's office manager -- who smoked a pipe and had a Lincoln Town Car badged "Stone Mountain Lincoln Mercury", while still on Scott Blvd, Decatur, and whose manager, Jim Wickline, who with his wife ate regularly at Mama Mia's, told me they had been taken over by Drug Mafia, and I once eye-witnessed the Mafia there actually brandishing pistols, but not at me.

Also of interest, is that Lawrence's older brother, Stanley Buchthal -- continuing to be a well respected film and TV producer -- had produced John Waters' Hairspray 1988!!!

Perhaps this is WHY when I introduced myself to Mr. Waters a year ago at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, he REFUSED to speak to me about either my work for Tennessee Williams or his relationship with the Buchthal Family, and went out of his way to treat me -- even publicly -- like a fool, as well captured here: 




And I think it was three times (I actually have at least some of these printouts in my files now, still), that I delivered notes to CNN and Newt Gingrich in 1990.

I do NOT know which of them worked with Lawrence Buchthal, Judge Linda Warren Hunter, and Dr. Edward O. Nix of Dekalb County Mental Health Services to do all this to me -- maybe it was both!!!



Lawrence Buchthal from Facebook, 2016


Today, Mom said she knew NOTHING of any of that.


So I pointed out that it was she and Dad who had DIRECTED it, and spoke with Judge Hunter several times in chambers.


She AGAIN denied it, so I blessed her out and hung up.


For the record, here is the page of a 1.5" stack of Mom's handwritten notes about ALL of this that she gave me about ten years ago -- HOW STUPID OF HER!!!

This shows her notes of HOW to cause chemically-induced diabetes, which is how she murdered her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, in the event that I describe near bottom of the letter below.




These notes actually from 1978


>>> UPDATED LETTER TO BRIAN MOYNIHAN:



ADDED before mailing, April 4, 2016: Mr. Moynihan, I sent this via email to BoA a week ago, and given that the Bank claims to respond usually within 48, and I have heard nothing yet (just to reply that you are continuing to look into this is the LEAST one would do out of “common courtesy” – especially since Bank of America is controlled by my Kenan Family).

Therefore, I am sending you a physical letter today – those are more difficult to ignore. I DO need some kind of response as I’m working on a book about my experiences, and have a publisher interested. It might be helpful for you to know that I sent President Faust of Harvard a physical letter today of this, also asking for a response that I can publish: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-just-sent-to-president-drew.html, and I am ALSO sending Ted Turner a physical letter after this altercation with his daughter and grandson over the weekend: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/for-clarity-my-exact-facebook.html.

I will publish THIS updated letter here, with some additional materials: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/i-have-updated-my-letter-to-brian.html.

I pray for God’s Guidance in your decisions about these matters.

Scott


March 27, 2016

Dear Mr. Moynihan,

First of all, I THANK YOU for steering my Kenan-Family-Controlled Bank of America through some VERY difficult times. I have been a customer since about 2007, first in Stone Mountain, GA – until Colin Powell’s former Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman – a close personal friend of mine -- warned me that the Republican Party (which had tried to commit me to mental hospitals five times in one month with help of my family), would kill me since they could not commit me, and I fled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for most of 2010 until June 2015, as a Political Refugee – because of what I knew about their narco-trafficking.

Then, in 2012, I opened a new account here in Wilmington, NC when I came back prematurely, and was jailed on eight false charges and twice committed to a mental hospital – but since have FORCED District Attorney Ben David to wipe my record completely clean.

Currently, I work with Gen. Powell’s people, Gen. Russel Honore’, Rudy Renfer and other top US Justice Department officials, and the DEA offices in Raleigh and Wilmington to BUST nearly all public officials of BOTH Parties here in Wilmington (and at the State level), for narco-trafficking/White Supremacy led by the Kenans of Chapel Hill.

As you likely know, former Mexican President Vincente Fox worked for the Kenans -- like you do now – as an exec of Coca-Cola before becoming Mex-Prez. I work with him as well as President Felipe Calderone – and know and work also with the Governor of the state of Colima, and worked with the best friend of former President Salinas, Dr. Waldemar Salazar, until his death a couple of years ago. I have been debriefed by top officers in Mexican Army and Marines – as well as top PATRIOT officers in US Special Forces, particularly.

I will spare you most of the rest, as it is neatly summarized in a letter I sent to President Obama ten days ago and he quickly replied that he agrees to out Hillary Clinton as the stealth Republican, but before sending you to that, I need to say a few more things.

I am writing at the suggestion of my friend since 1981, Randy Jones, the original cowboy in The Village People, who is from NC and does many charity fund-raisers here. He was annoyed that HOUSE BILL DRH40005-TC-1B, was NOT condemned by you or BoA, despite your close personal friends and business associates urging you to ALSO condemn it – and fight it in Court.

I see that your bank sent out a very mild tweet supporting equal opportunities – a complete JOKE, given that Thomas S. Kenan III and his step mother Betty (Price) Kenan were the biggest financial support of those who put this law into place.

But almost no one knows what you (I assume at your level you MUST know), and I know about the Kenan Family. I dated Tom Kenan’s old boyfriend, Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, in 1985 – today he works for Burgaw Presbyterian Church, and I sought help from Tom’s “Uncle Jimmy”, James Graham Kenan in 1990, when I had documented the massive narco-trafficking through my hometown then of Stone Mountain, but made the error of giving my reports to both Newt Gingrich and CNN – both of whom turned out to be in charge of much of it (CNN and the Atlanta Journal/Constitution were HUGE in protecting it – as one of the AJC’s reporters admitted to me).

Anyway, James Kenan was losing his faculties them, and referred me to his nephew, the lawyer, best-selling author, racecar driver, and stunt pilot, Gregg Loomis of Atlanta, who told me that the wealthy Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate “niggers” – after all, William Rand Kenan, Sr. was credited as getting the only shot at Lincoln by a Confederate (missed, but killed his aide), then later with First Presbyterian here in Wilmington caused the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection – the only successful coup d’etat in US history, that then inspired all the Jim Crow Laws being passed across the South.

Other Kenan Family members ruled Selma, Alabama when Martin Luther King (whose widow I used to correspond with), led the march over the Edmund Pettus Bridge.

You and I have the additional shared experiences of being raised Catholic (for two years I wanted to be a Jesuit priest) -- and an association with Notre Dame. You graduated from there, and Coach Lou Holtz lived across the street from us in Columbus, OH in the late 1960s and was my parents’ best friend. For his help in spreading my mother’s Catholic Swastikas (we had them on our dinner plates then), Mom got him his first dream job coaching at Notre Dame, and her brother, Robert J. Meyer DDS the job of Official dentist to the Fighting Irish – until his daughter Janet married Kim Opperman, a Jew. Here is what ensued and how Mom murdered her brother: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html.

Then when the Republicans shut down Government, I caught Mom on secured comm with Boehner/Holtz at the exact time they made the deal to reopen government. Other close friends of my parents included Sen. Jesse Helms, who my father always claimed credit for putting into power, John Ehrlichman, Nixon’s old aide who with my parents helped set up the narco-trafficking in Wilmington and then Atlanta area – where I got to know him via the company I worked for 20 years legitimately selling the ad space in all the US Service Academies and War Colleges yearbooks: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html.

Wilmington Police actually murdered Evan Fish, my best friend in 2011 – because he knew all about Pentagon Publishing’s distributing all the drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, and the Wilmington paper continues to cover it up – they for years owned by the New York Times, which then was debt-controlled by Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu – the largest narco-trafficker in Mexico and top business associate of both Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Indeed, Bank of America screwed me by honoring a FALSE conviction of Libel from Cook County, Illinois. I was never legally served, then tried in absentia. Both Amazon and Google Blogger KNEW it was illegal, unconstitutional, and signed by NO JUDGE, so REFUSED to honor it, but BoA DID honor it – emptying my accounts, delivering my Disability Claims money (supposedly exempt from such actions), to Jamie Lee Sutherland, exec of Wells Fargo, Chicago, who had bragged to me of doing $24 million/month average narco-trafficking for his bank in Puerto Vallarta as well as seeing both Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse many times.

Worse. Is that BoA repeatedly LIED to me about how they got the service of that action, claiming it was from an attorney in Chicago and giving me the phone number. When I called it, that attorney had never HEARD of me, and the phone number BoA had given me – he claimed – was to an abandoned building and he was SICK of getting calls from it as someone had forwarded it to his actual number. I called BoA back and three times they insisted it was this other lawyer, and that THAT was his phone number!!!

Also of interest is that District Attorney Benjamin R. David’s law intern while Ben filed all the false charges against me in Wilmington in 2011 - 12, Jeffery Duncan, got his first job as a lawyer with Saper Law in Chicago and worked there DURING the time that the false charge of Libel was illegally and unconstitutionally brought to my CONVICTION.

Daliah Saper is a talking head on Fox News.

While I’m far more concerned about the Politics of our country, I may have to prosecute Bank of America for collusion with Wells Fargo in this travesty of justice. Also screwing me then was American Express (the only company Tennessee Williams ever did an ad for), because when I called out Sean Hannity’s best friend Christal Presley of Atlanta City Schools for a false story published on the front page of the AJC, within twenty minutes, I got a robo-call from AMEX reducing my available credit by $25,000.00, leaving me only $243.00 available. And it was after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night when then in Georgia it was illegal for banks to make ANY kind of a robo-call.

In summer of 2012, AMEX got a $25,000.00 judgement against me in Dekalb County Courts in absentia, but about two years ago the online Court records were BACK-CHANGED to show “Dismissed”. I have papers and screen captures to prove all of this in Court.

Now, BoA DID sell off my approximate $25,000.00 debt that I intended to pay back, so I’m clean with your bank now – and if you can help me straighten out this mess with Wells Fargo (the Chicago branch got the then greatest fine in US History for Drug Money Laundering -- $200,000,000.00 I believe – in summer of 2010 when I knew Jamie, so no surprise!), I will be satisfied that your Bank has broken ties with narco-traffickers.

I DID meet Patricia Sinatra who heads Sinatra Enterprises in 2011, she claiming that she had sold their BankAmerica to the Kenan-controlled NationsBank, but HATED the Kenans for turning it all NAZI. I have her cell number if you care to speak with her.

I look forward to your reply, and here is the letter Barack Obama responded so positively to about ten days ago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/03/email-just-sent-to-president-barack.html

This letter will be published on my blog here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/letter-sent-this-evening-to-brian.html, and emailed to all the recipients listed at the bottom of the Obama posting, this evening.

Sincerely,
  
Scott David Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX






.

No comments: