Sunday, April 17, 2016

RP: Letter to Thomas S. Kenan III -- to Be Hand-Delivered to His Office in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Tomorrow (4/18/16):

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-thomas-s-kenan-iii-to-be-hand.html





April 17, 2016

Dear Tom,

There are so many places where I could begin this letter, but please rest assured that I am NOT hostile. I got over all of that, meditating on the words of Yoko Ono, “It’s just a story now.” As you might know, lawyer John Eastman (Linda Eastman’s brother) of Eastman & Eastman in NYC was the CIA Agent who authorized the murders of both John Lennon and my former employer, Tennessee Williams. He worked in conjunction with Maria St. Just-nee-Britneva (who controlled the English Grenfell Bank – now swallowed by a German bank), and Michael Remer, a lawyer employed by Sewanee, The University of the South. When I sent much info to the British Government late 2014, they opened an investigation into the CIA murder of John Lennon, still ongoing.

Now, it is very true that I can prove, today, in Court of Law, that Sewanee/Episcopal Church (in the Old South – the part your family has UBER-endowed), with Republican Party, CIA, and FBI murdered Tennessee Williams and then stole his estate (now worth between half and a full billion dollars) from Harvard – EXACTLY as Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us on January 11, 1982, they would do – by impetus of the Episcopal Church/Sewanee. I do NOT blame YOU for that, your father Frank had his hand in it though.

Nothing says hate, racism, and greed like much of Christianity – especially the Episcopal Church, USA.

I realize that you and Betty are at least nominally Episcopalian, and I, myself, worshiped at All Saints Episcopal, Atlanta, for a while in the mid-1980s – having no idea at all that your Uncle Jimmy worshipped there, then, and of course the incredible Kenan Memorial Organ was installed nearly 20 years later. Then in 2011, I was a member of First Presbyterian here in Wilmington, cater-corner across the intersection from where I now live – and no, I don’t mean in the Mary Hargrave Kenan House, but behind First Prez, on 4th Street.

For some time, now, I have been considering trying to “relaxedly” communicate with you, and after a long talk with Father Bob Kus of St. Mary’s Catholic last night about the importance of trying to influence the future direction of your powerful branch of the family -- before your companies destroy our Political System and Planet – or at least to publicly publish my attempt, for the Whole World to see. Let me get down to the issues at hand.

From the first time I saw your photo – 1967, in the first edition of The Kenan Family – I felt somehow akin to you. We are such distant blood that we are barely family, but I could see you did not appear to have the correct temperament to carry on your Dad’s work – and especially his style. I was too young then to understand, which I did later, so then it was just a strong feeling. And your brother, Owen, seemed even less the type – in fact, his widow may have helped him make his exit – if you believe what many claim here in Wilmington.

The other things the Citizens of Wilmington (old family types), claim, is that they KNOW about the massive Kenan wealth, your family’s support of the Ku Klux Klan, and of course Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign – the Grand Wizard of the Klan having recently sent emails to all the members saying to FORGET Donald Trump, that he has inside info (from the Kenans), that Hillary is the “stealth Adolph Hitler”.

And I can’t help but believe that your Dad appointed OTHERS to actually run the Kenan Businesses and Political Games, leaving you in something akin to a “Golden Prison of Philanthropy”.

Please forgive me if you deserve more credit for the current doings of the Kenan Companies.

It was your Uncle Jimmy, whom I tried to get legal help from in 1990, who referred me to his wife’s nephew Gregg Loomis, and Gregg told me when I made a joke that since Kenan is 4th in line from Adam to Noah in Chronicles I, that maybe we are Jews hiding, that I should NEVER, EVER mention that to “the rich Kenans”, because the only people they hate more than “niggers” is Jews. AGAIN, this was during your FATHER’S Leadership, then – NOT YOURS!!!

I feel an obligation to help bring your branch of the Kenan Family into the 21st Century – and make amends for the Crimes of the Kenan Family (my immediate family is as corrupted as yours – but that is another story, but we are now healing and my Mom even supports my efforts now, joining Father Bob Kus in praying for Divine Guidance for me as I write this letter to you).

Perhaps you will be aware of it (Steve Armstrong will receive it by email tonight), before I hand-deliver it to Kenan Management, Inc, in Chapel Hill tomorrow – reason being so that your staff that I meet can get a bead on my sanity or lack thereof. You likely know that I send copies of all my blog postings to Steve Armstrong, whom I’ve spoken with by phone as well, and he is TOP NOTCH in my opinion. I also know your friend Jeff Smith at Liberty Hall – who is TONS of fun to talk with (and cheerfully endured my flirting).

In fact, I also know the top management of The Breakers Hotel and The Henry Flagler Museum, and EVERYTHING KENAN is run well and TOTAL QUALITY. I am SO IMPRESSED by your branch’s commitment to the BEST – that including Kenan Advantage Group, set up and run by your old college roommate, Lee Shaffer, whom I was most impressed with when I met him in Kenan Oil offices in 1990, and he sat me at your desk there and he helped me call you at home.

You and I discussed the man we both once took as lover, Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, and I tried to get out of you the results of the then-recent third autopsy of Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham, in exchange for some “dirt” not known to the public about Tennessee Williams when HE died. You didn’t go for it, but TW had crab lice when he died – a HORRIBLY embarrassing thing back then (but funny now), and as all intelligent students of history know, Mary Lily had Tertiary Syphilis when she died, and was addicted to cocaine and laudanum.

Drug addiction and sex-complications happen in the BEST of families then and now. Today in Wilmington, the biggest group addicted to Heroin, is well-to-do white Christians. And amazingly, my close friend from Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, Stanley Winborne III (past friend and occasional business associate of yours, whose family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad – also related to Betty via the “Price Line”), told me his son (whom he does NOT get along with) was second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. On July 4, 2015, a Special Ops soldier from the Middle East was in Wilmington “on leave for R & R”, and debriefed me extensively late that night. He claimed that the young Winborne then HAD TO BE most responsible for shipping Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes.

In fact, the company I worked for 1992 – 2010, www.Pentagon-USA.com, owned by Patrick Stansbury (a thrice-convicted marijuana seller and distributor with connections to MANY Meth Labs), fired me when he knew I was onto his HUGE drug distribution from Maine to Florida of hard drugs flown in by our own Military. I had witnessed Patrick and now former Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder exchanging large packets of cash. Linder even threatened my life over my blogging about that. And, indeed, in September 2011, Wilmington Police forced my then best friend, Evan Fish, to jump to his death from the top of the parking deck here in Wilmington – because Evan KNEW all about Pentagon Publishing’s distribution of drugs – and to the Republican AND Democratic Politicians here in Wilmington, led here by disgraced Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby – who in any other state would now be in prison, but miraculously was appointed to the Board of Governors of the UNC System, and was the NAZI who FORCED the old Head of that Board OUT, so that the UBER-RACIST HOMOPHOBE, and George W. Bush Aide, Margaret Spellings – ALSO close friend to narco-trafficking Bill Clinton – could take CHARGE of DESTROYING UNC SYSTEM!!!

And Sewanee Head Council, Donna Pierce – as well as Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander (former Episcopal Arch-Bishop in Atlanta, later Head of Sewanee Theology department), BOTH threatened me in 2010, with LIBEL suits because I blogged so much about their org murdering Tennessee Williams and stealing his estate from Harvard, but they did NOT follow through, due to my being able to COURT-PROVE my claims. They BLOCKED my emails, instead – CRIMINAL OSTRICHES!!!

But the time has come in Human History to get past all the fear, greed, and hate – and all the false religions – or we will KILL the planet, and sadly, Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil is at the HEART of the GREED and HATRED.

I ask that in a spirit of the Past simply being that and unchangeable, that we all work together to LEARN from it and make healthy, loving, and YES, profitable, Liberty-supporting decisions going forward. Let Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil LEAD THE WAY toward renewable, non-polluting energy sources, so that the Kenan Family can shed its current UBER-CRIMINAL reputation, and get back on track with the TRUE HERITAGE of our Family: LIBERTY!!!

Well, I guess that’s about it for now. I hope you give this missive careful, studied consideration. If I can ever be of any assistance to you, write or call me: (910) 200-XXXX cell. I will ALWAYS be honest with you to the best of my ability.

I look forward to a much brighter future, with visionary Kenans even leading the way!!!

All best to you and Betty, especially,


Scott David Kenan


Wilmington, North Carolina







.

No comments: