Monday, April 25, 2016

RP: Today, for the Mammary-Philic, Man-Milk Philiacs, and Others of a Godly Nature!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/today-for-mammary-philic-man-milk.html



The Hanging Garden of Babylon all started with this plant, Golden Dewdrop Sapphire Showers -- a large Brazilian shrub of the verbena family. I had a large one I planted in the front yard in Puerto Vallarta, and was thrilled to find one trained as one stem into a short tree, a big ball of blooming spikes like this one, at the top.


It will be front and center, and a carpenter bee gathered nectar from it for twenty minutes, as I watched, this afternoon.


I smartly spent a lot of money today -- $232.00 -- buying all the needed additional planters, soil, plants, and solar-powered "Moon-Glow" lights. The biggest expense was the first two, which I won't have to spend again, as I transition into fall/winter interest, later.



This is Melania Trump promising you that the HOTTEST STUFF will come to you below the following blather:

When I arrived home after shopping two major nurseries and stopping at the bank, I stopped at the landlady's house and paid what has been the cash portion of my rent, and offered to re-post her ad to rent an apartment on Craig's List, since it had been up for four days since we wrote it together, I inputting, and is now BURIED beneath tons of other ads. After that, we stumbled on a substance -- perhaps in a nearby yard -- that I ALWAYS destroy by FIRE, which we did with glee, and she said she'd pay my current electric bill for the less-used portion of my apartment for my efforts today -- a nice surprise!!!

Well, we perched up on her second floor porch, overlooking First Presbyterian's Bible Herb Garden (which in 2011, I had been volunteer caretaker of -- including Woodrow Wilson's mother's crepe myrtle), with Rascal her scratch-needing black and white cat. 

We dished the WHOLE TOWN, and I heard how she used to serve dinner to all the wealthiest Dowagers in town -- in her youth, when she was a frisky young hostess with domestic help. And I got the lowdown on WHY the guy resigned that got Bill Saffo (whom we both highly admire -- although I'm also tough on him at times), appointed first as Mayor. She just LOVES that he seems to love the job so much.

I only hope that my criticisms will help him to fix some things that in his heart he knows has to be done -- and it AIN'T easy, "un-corrupting" government!!!

I also told her of the major incident I had in one of the nurseries today, when she noticed the tops of three of my sandals-clad toes were a little bloody. I had gotten into a discussion with a very handsome, healthy, and well-dressed about-75-year old White couple at the entrance to one of the nurseries today -- Lowe's plants, to be exact, and the area was MOBBED at that moment -- people going in; coming out -- five or more lined up to pay at each of the registers there.

Anyway, they REFUSED to believe that many downtown "Christian" churches have been directly involved in the Narco-Trafficking (or its protection) -- especially St. James Episcopal, First Presbyterian, and First Baptist, but many other Evangelical and Fundamentalist congregations, too.

I pointed out that I'd been raised Catholic and for two years had wanted to be a Jesuit priest, been Episcopalian and Presbyterian as well, and TOTALLY respect what Jesus taught about how to live. Just don't worship him. I even pointed out that I feel an especial affinity for the clergy and congregations at St. Mary's and St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran.

The woman said she wasn't sure that Catholic and Evangelical Lutheran Churches were in fact Christian -- did anyone there know??? ALL twenty or so in hearing distance seemed shocked.

Pushing back against their constant denials of FACTS that I have direct witness/information on, and their silly insistence on "Believing on Jesus" solves EVERYTHING, I got VERY VULGAR, immediately catching myself, so saying that I do NOT want to put store management in a tough spot over this escalating silliness, I said I would shop in a far distant place in the store, and turned to go.

The husband called that he would "put me in jail" for speaking "ill" of Jesus, and I suggested what he could do to his idol, and he cussed and shoved his cart hard at me, I catching it with my feet before the rest of my body. No harm done, really. Just another Christian showing God's Love -- in "the Wilmington Narco-Christian Way".

I didn't finish shopping there for another hour, and no one came to me with a reprimand. In FACT that couple would have CHEERED if I had suggested they do to Muhammad what I suggested toward Jesus.


It was just words.




Well, Wilmington lawyer David Nash and many City, County, and State Officials violated both the Law and the Constitution of North Carolina and the United States of America to illegally hold me in jail and the nut-house in 2011 - 12, when I lived here, mostly homeless, and don't VOLUNTARILY do the right thing and make Amends with me. So if I CAN'T hire a lawyer to go after them -- they ALL being in bed with each other and lots of narcotics, alcohol, and whores -- I might as well become more and MORE AGGRESSIVE with words to these God-Haters, masquerading as Christians.

So I plan to BONE UP MORE so I can attend and make my points DIPLOMATICALLY at local politicalcity, and county meetings.


>>> "PHILIA AND PHILIACS" -- HERE IT COMES!!!:


But FIRST you should know that I will re-pot, etc., and post pics tomorrow -- God Willing -- of the NEW Hanging Garden of Babylon, which might or might not "attract her whores", as they say . . . 

Scott Kenan shared a link.



THE BLOG Big Breasts? A Blessing Or A Curse? 04/25/2016 06:59 am ET Iris Ruth Pastor Slice-of-life columnist, motivational speaker and pod caster, advocating…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like
Comment
Here is something I might be able to help the men of Wilmington with!!!



Men who ejaculate more have a lower risk of prostate cancer.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like
Comment

The SILLINESS of LAZY "New Thought" people!!!"


Yes!!! smile emoticon heart emoticon

Kerry Whitmore's photo.
Like
Comment
16 comments
Comments
Christina Molina Awesome
LikeReply22 hrs
Judy Kay Welch yes amen thank you
LikeReply22 hrsEdited
Wesley Williams I have a feeling more wild than anything we have seen.
LikeReply21 hrs
Joanne Mccloud Ready!
LikeReply120 hrs
Teresa Desmarais YES....
LikeReply119 hrs
Leo Chheang Mine popped and I'm enjoying it
LikeReply17 hrs
Ton Van Haeren Thank you!
LikeReply14 hrs
Christina Allan Amen thank you
LikeReply14 hrs
Stephanie Fulton Gonzales I'm ready and Grateful!
LikeReply12 hrs
Joan Biggs Yes!
LikeReply12 hrs
Scott Kenan LOL!!! 

As someone who KNEW Jerry and Esther Hicks (and Abraham), only FOOLS need Abraham or any other entity to tell them this

To be EXCITED by this truthful announcement that is true in every moment of TIME, is to COMPLETELY MISS the actual message of Abraham!!! 

LOL -- AGAIN!!! 

At the bottom of this MEME (hidden here by Google/Blogger formatting), these words ABOUT "THIS" WEEK are from APRIL 2006!!!

LikeReply11 hrsEdited
Lori Sills YASSS!!!! This message keeps coming since the weekend I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE WONDERFUL LIFE CHANGING MANIFESTATIONS THIS WEEK!
LikeReply10 hrs
Vighnesh Dixit Amen. Thnx ðŸ‘¼
LikeReply8 hrs
Eve Monroe-Rockerfeller Ready, set, go !!!!! wink emoticon
LikeReply7 hrs


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrsThe Dodo



For the love of animals. Pass it on.
THEDODO.COM|BY ZAINAB AKANDE
Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared Candice Dyer's post.
22 hrs

Candice Dyer's photo.
Candice Dyer
“The only way to deal with an un-free world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

-- Albert Camus
Like
Comment




.

No comments: