Thursday, May 19, 2016

RP: "Excuse me . . . Can I Talk to You for a Minute???"

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/excuse-me-can-i-talk-to-you-for-minute.html



"Nevermore!!!"


While it is TEMPTING to let the many decent Christians in Wilmington, North Carolina OFF THE HOOK for all the White Supremacy and Narco-Trafficking by Christians and Christian Churches in Wilmington, it is the "GOOD CHRISTIANS" who have enabled the EVIL CHRISTIANS -- doing NOTHING to police their ranks of criminals.

ALL Christians in Wilmington should be shaved of the hair on their heads and paraded down the streets naked -- just like the Allies did to the French Whores who slept with Hitler's soldiers after Paris was Liberated.



Paris Whore House before Liberation



Sometimes just shaved



Sometimes naked and even splashed with paint or tar, to represent blood


As I continue to relax here in Wilmington, I talk more and more with lots of locals. 

When I first arrived back from Political Exile in Mexico where I had fled by help of Colin Powell's people (and the Drug Mafia who claimed to work with the Episcopal Church USA, the CIA, and Clintons and Republicans had tried to kill me twice in one week, then broke into my car and placed a fake bomb the next week, the Puerto Vallarta Police being PART of it, so I drove back mid-June 2015), people in Wilmington did NOT want to hear about the local corruption here -- claiming that THEY could be killed if they were seen talking to me.

But I have caused many to talk about it, and for three or more months, now, NO ONE is afraid they will be killed by District Attorney Ben David's, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous's, or Sheriff Ed McMahon's STREET TRASH, WILMINGTON DRUG MAFIA.

Today, at a fast food restaurant, a man in a big "Jesus T-Shirt" exclaimed to me that "Today is the day the Lord made -- Praise Jesus", and I calmly explained that in Wilmington that means he SUPPORTS the CHRISTIAN NARCO-TRAFFICKERS who addict our children to drugs in the NAME OF JESUS AND PROFITS. I then calmly explained who some of the top Officials and Church Congregations are, then cussed him out with the most vile terms I could think of.


Those witnessing applauded me -- again!!!

Later, at the corner of Princess and Second Streets (by the downtown "bus station"), a very professional-looking man and woman had set up a portable kiosk with Bible literature, and I let them know what Christians REALLY DO in this town, as they seemed to know nothing of local politics. I really let them have it, too -- and AGAIN, without yelling.


This is my new "Modus Operandi".

People who worship God (and those who don't), have GOT TO CONFRONT CHRISTIANS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY!!!

If "Good Christians" want to "carry on" -- and I hope they do, although I don't buy that Theology -- they must OWN UP to being too afraid of DEVIL CHRISTIANS, and make amends for enabling them. 

I had a great time walking around downtown today for several hours, talking to LOTS of folks, including six New Hanover Sheriff's Deputies, in pairs or singly, and they ALL know that Sheriff Ed McMahon protects (or at least protected), the mini-subs unloading powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge, but doubt I can stop it in any real way.

The Sheriff's Deputies here have ALWAYS admitted this to me since my return. All I know for certain is that they seem FAR MORE PROFESSIONAL and DEDICATED to Public Safety than Wilmington Police Officers, nearly none of whom will speak with me, now.

I think the Deputies are corrupted at the TOP, but then the CIA works with them, so I don't know how much control Ed McMahon actually has. Also, Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments told me her brother is a MAIN drug person on that force, and Jenny is the person who knew all about Colin Stuart Hamilton's murder by Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta, WHERE they dug up his body five hours away, etc., when NO ONE in Puerto Vallarta of my friends knew a thing.

Puerto Vallarta had a NEWS BLACKOUT about it (so as not to scare away tourists), but at least TWO of the English language newspapers there reprinted my report FROM THIS BLOG, almost verbatim.



Puerto Vallarta Writers Group lunch July 19, 2014 (severe off-season), includes: Charles Quigley, a high officer of the National Rifle Association (NRA), Charles Quigley is closest to the camera. Charles and not-pictured Frank K. Meyer, DDS, who had been Frank Sinatra's Palm Springs dentist, married one of Frank's old girlfriends years ago, and when I lived in Mexico, was on his FOURTH SERIAL WIFE (a Mexican).



Frank Meyer, DDS, ALSO runs a Christian Retreat House in Puerto Vallarta!!! When I drove past it, it was run down and looks nothing much like this, any more: http://www.casapacifica.com/


The gentleman in the hat is a Canadian, originally from Wales, who promotes GMO crops, NEVER wrote or read a THING, but he and his wife always attended. The young woman in lilac, Andrea, is from Austria, and she and I remained Facebook Friends until she ELIMINATED her profile there six months ago now, where she went by "Drea Mezcal", so maybe she too was a narco-trafficker.

After me, there is Stanley Winborne III, originally from Wilmington, NC, whose family had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, and who has done real estate business with the wealthy Kenans, as well as is related to Betty (Price) Kenan of Durham, NC. Stanley's SON (whom he does NOT get along with), was second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan during Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's tenure there. The US Special Ops guy flown in to Wilmington last July 4 who interviewed me extensively, said Stanley's son HAD to be in charge of shipping Heroin back on US Air Force planes for my former boss, Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-usa.com to distribute up and down the East Coast.

This website has been DOWN for two months, now, and so have Patrick's sales people's LINKED-IN profiles -- since I turned up the HEAT on them all -- HA!!!

Stanley, himself, and his wife Alice are TOTALLY COOL!!!

Then, the ginger is Colin Hamilton, retired top star of BBC Radio and TV, who was murdered. Finally, the woman is from Baltimore, and she and her husband "Charles Atlas", a big steroidal body-builder as well as contractor, had fantasies of a new US Government after this one is done away with.

For the heck of it, here is International Narco-Trafficker Jennifer McCracken's recent photo:



Jennifer McCracken's KNOWN aliases are "Tamira Blakeman", Christine Hitchens, and in her BLOG COMMENTS (preserved in the fall 2015 postings of this blog), she used "Hitchenteimpo" as her alias then -- and then even ADMITTED IT to me!!!


She ALSO claims a "very special relationship" with Republican Judge Lindsey Luther:





Lindsey in not only a CLOSE FRIEND of Gov. Pat McCrory, but won her election as judge by less fewer than ten votes -- but there was NEVER a recount, which everywhere I have ever lived is AUTOMATIC when results are that close.


But the MOST FUN, today, was meeting the OWNERS of three homes that qualify as mansions, and they ALL KNOW of Official Wilmington's and local Christian Churches' NARCOTICS CRIMES -- as well as WHITE SUPREMACY -- and they ALL encourage me!!!

I can't WAIT for the next elections of local Politicians. The Democratic Party has the BIGGEST ELECTED narco-traffickers (they being in power for years), but it is actually run by the Republican Party and my wealthy Kenan Family -- and therefore Bush/Cheney/PPD, the Episcopal Church, with Bill and Hillary Clinton high up too.

I also met today and recently, THREE former drivers for what is now Kenan Advantage Group, and they had ALL been black-listed and unable to get driver work after talking about Kenan trucks DELIBERATELY dumping petroleum wastes into streams, locally.

The Kenans had tried to blame ONE of those incidents on Waste Management, Inc., but were FORCED to stop blaming other companies!!!





And I am REMINDED that I dedicated this blog to the memory of my friend Evan Fish:




Evan had been the second biggest cocaine distributor in Maine for two years, but when he decided to get OUT, he foolishly moved to Wilmington. Evan had been supplied in MAINE by Lee Gosney of my old company Pentagon Publishing, Inc., and also knew that former Repubican State Senator Thom Goolsby (now on the BOARD of the UNC SYSTEM), with illegal drugs -- as well as Ben David's people and those of Police Chief Evangelous -- they HAD TO KILL EVAN, and they FORCED HIM to jump to his death from the parking garage by the downtown Library, early September 2011.

At that time, CIA Agent Kevin Maurer was head of the City Desk of the Wilmington Star News (which via the New York Times, was controlled by Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico, who during Hillary Clinton's years narco-trafficking with him, was the Wealthiest Man on Earth), and Kevin Maurer made CERTAIN Wilmingtonians were NOT reported truth of the town being the LARGEST import port for drugs in the USA (set up with help of my own parents and Nixon Aide John Ehlichman, when Mom and Dad lived here 1980 - 2000).

Kevin Maurer had actually INTERVIEWED ME BY PHONE from the Star News while I lived in Puerto Vallarta -- to find out what I knew of CIA narco-trafficking here -- UNTIL his book on the assassination of Osama Bin Laden was announced to soon be published, then he DROPPED ME, and refuses to take my calls:



And to make it all NEAT AND TIDY, Ralph Evangelous's people had gotten Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner, Evan Fish's former girlfriend from Maine, to set him up for the MURDER, then used her to fly back to Evan's home in Ohio to play "Grieving Widow", while having shared a hotel room with Evan for the week prior to that, I KNEW how much he hated that bitch!!!

And when I emailed Evan's Family's Christian Pastor (Evan HATED Christians and his former church), in Ohio twice, I NEVER heard back from him, but got "received receipts" both times PROMOTING MEMBERSHIP IN THE NRA (National Rifle Association).


WHY are we subsidizing narco-trafficking Christian Churches with TAX DOLLARS???


But I DID find that Evan's church fashioned him into a HANDY ORNAMENT -- just in time for Christmas!!!



"I'm spending my Christmas with JESUS, this year."


What a LOVELY SENTIMENT, no???


Scott



.

No comments: