Saturday, May 14, 2016

RP: NEW Photo of My Dad Emerges / The "Kenan Legend" of T-Shirt Fame, EXPLAINED (and it has NOTHING to do with my Gringo Family at ALL)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/new-photo-of-my-dad-emerges-kenan.html



FROM: congokenan(Connor Michael Kenan): Out lady hunting with the bros, 1930s style. R.I.P. Grandpa (William Scott Kenan, my Dad), 96 incredible years.

I called my mother, yesterday, after finding this on Connor's Instagram page. I did NOT recognize ever having seen it before, and Mom said it was taken in New York City (I had thought maybe in San Francisco, where Dad always claimed he had headed the largest department store's GIFT DEPARTMENT, and sold alabaster bowls to the buyer of William Randolph Hearst to give to Marian Davies), but Mom claims Dad only "wrapped gifts" in that department -- right after graduating New Hanover High about 1935, where he had the nickname "Middle-Leg", due to his "manly endowment" which he shared far and wide.

And Connor naively thinks they were "lady-hunting". When left to Dad's OWN devices, he preferred sex with MEN.

And getting to ANOTHER of Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's, OTHER sexual lies, she always told us when we were young, that her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, had while fighting in WWII in Asia (because my mother's family was WELL KNOWN for their NAZI SYMPATHIES, were BLACK-LISTED by FDR for fighting in Europe, as commonly happened in WWII), and that Uncle Bob had TWICE been sent to military sanitariums to recouperate from a "Nervous Breakdown" -- because he had sex with WOMEN, and was consumed by CATHOLIC GUILT!!!

Yet Uncle Bob, himself, told me TWICE that he was actually GAY, so I don't know if Mom had him murdered in association with the US Veterans Hospital System because he was GAY, or because he allowed his daughter Janet: "Jan" (Meyer), Opperman, later Larsen (and now a widow), to marry the JEW, Kim Opperman.



>>> AND THIS EMAIL TO "CHRISTINE MARLOWE BUSCH", should explain the "Kenan Legend" (and a few other things as well). 

Readers will recall that Christine was my high school sweetheart, who went on to be a Chester County, Pennsylvania Prosecutor, then got a physician's degree, eventually working to set up Epic Systems in WHOLE MAJOR HOSPITALS, and now consults on online security of Medical Records.

Funny that nephew Connor SOLD Epic Systems quite well for a few years, and after traveling extensively in S.E. Asia, now CONSULTS regarding Epic Systems!!!


Ms. "Christine Marlowe Busch"INCOMING SCUD!!! 


Guten Morgen, "Christine"!!!

Since getting off the phone with you last, I have had an OVERRIDING DESIRE to get back in touch to tell you what Dr. Scott diagnoses and prescribes for you -- and I trust that today, after a little recent R&R, you will be relaxed enough to hear me.

It is very clear that you take all your obligations seriously, but you are MISSING SOMETHING that would transform your life WITHOUT your giving up a THING you are supporting -- and make time for you to again ENJOY all that which you love.

You have a deficiency in trusting your inner guidance (and an apparent superiority over those you love, both people and animals), so you have become so good at fighting fires (alone), you miss that the Universe is trying to conspire ON BEHALF all your better sense!!! 

And the prescription is to "go inside", realize all you have accomplished -- SO MUCH MORE than you credit yourself with -- and from that growing glowing feeling of God's Love, open your eyes to what needs to be done on the Practical Level -- ALWAYS so much less a job than it FEELS LIKE.

Then, prioritize (personal organization is the best place to begin -- ideas and space, alike), and stick to small, but ever growing tasks, completing them, appreciating that you have, then being motivated to continue. 

If you do NOT accept this treatment, expect me to show up via automobile, camp in one of your vacant horse stalls, turn you over my knee and spank you, then -- with the FUN of winning your children to my teasing you, we will ALL begin to HAVE FUN AGAIN!!!

Yes, work can be FUN -- especially to those not expected to do much of it!!!

OK!!! Here is a photo I mentioned wanting to send you:


This is actually commercially available -- which makes NO SENSE, without knowing what the "Kenan Legend" actually is -- and I ADMIT, I did NOT. However, by internetic research, yesterday, I learned that Kenan was the name of a guy in Central Asia about the year 1000, who told the tale of his REGION, which had been blessed with enough rainfall to be agriculturally productive because it had well-designed, man-made irrigation canals as well.

BUT there was for an unknown reason, a Climate Change that dried up the rivers and made the irrigation canals no longer useful -- I'm not sure what happened next, as I haven't had time to research it, contemporary Politics being more important to me now. 

But also of interest, is that the document I found states that this was about the time the "Mohammedans" (as we all called them in our youth), had driven off the BUDDHISTS, and even my MOTHER, when I spoke with her yesterday, told me that when she and Dad traveled to Turkey, because of their "Kenan" name-tags, all the locals "assumed we were one with religiously" being a HUGELY popular first name for Muslim Arabs -- Kenan being 4th in line from Adam to Noah in Chronicles I of the Bible.

The LESSON HERE seems to be if you want enough WATERDON'T let "Old-Testament-Thumping" Muslims run off the BUDDHISTS!!!

Well, I bet a lot of this email ends up on my blog, which might begin with this photo I found of Mike's family at Taylor's graduation at UNC last weekend. Can YOU tell who is happy and who is NOT???


Oh, I guess brother Mike took the photo!!!

Scott



(Could use a slight "grammar-policing"no???)


All THREE Abrahamic Religions believe that God CANNOT TAKE CHARGE OF THE WORLD until it is ENTIRELY DESTROYED, so they ALL plot to bring about ARMAGEDDON!!!










Scott




Photo the night Tennessee Williams and I went to see the play Barnum -- with his sister, Rose








.

No comments: