Monday, May 30, 2016

RP: A Song for Those Who THRIVE!!! / Republican Precinct Captain Todd Dillon Responds!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/a-song-for-those-who-thrive-republican.html



Mary Wyatt, one of two daughters left in Indiana when Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt ABANDONED his wife and baby daughter (with his second daughter "still in the oven"), and moved to Key West, soon becoming Gary Tucker's partner in crime of eventually helping to murder Tennessee Williams.


Mary updated a profile photo with this one today. She has MORE style than I recall Skye ever exhibiting, and a great love of Life.



Skye Wyatt 1981

In about 1992, I ran into Skye Wyatt for the last time -- in Bulldogs gay bar in Atlanta. He had driven his little red sports car from Chattanooga, Tennessee, where he moved soon after Gary Tucker's death of AIDS in Atlanta in late 1989, and found work, part-time with a caterer. Before that, he and Gary had lived high on the hog on Peachtree Street in a Victorian Mansion just south of the Woodruff Arts Center (long ago torn down for a skyscraper), where they were known for throwing wild parties (several of which I refused invitation to), and that night, Skye bought several rounds of drinks for about a dozen people, including me -- getting drunk enough to tell me he and Gary Tucker had been PAID by a TOP Republican Legislator from the Tennessee State Legislature for helping with Tennessee Williams's murder -- AND their lying testimony that helped Sewanee/Episcopal Church STEAL Tennessee's estate from Harvard -- and the Episcopal Church and Republican Party paid all of their bills until both of them died, Skye, just a couple of years later.

Without the detail of WHO would be the criminals, this was EXACTLY what Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee and me would happen at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party January 11, 1982.

And while I was again John Uecker's friend in 2009 (before realizing John had actually SMOTHERED Tennessee with a pillow, after Tenn's health DIVED quickly following his firing of me, late April 1982, John told me that Skye Wyatt had told HIM this exact same story, too!!!


Thank GOD for the daughters of Skye, no???

Another photo update today, is from my friend Jonathan Andreoli, whom I met in Paraty, Brazil in 2009. His band, Orchestra of Paraty has been very busy in the RESISTANCE in Brazil of late:


tarancón-fotografo-matheus-cavaliere-1

Jonathan on far left, this to promote a big RESISTANCE FESTIVAL on June 4.


And then, of course, there is David Wolkowsky, longtime confidant of Tennessee Williams and collector of his paintings, largest landowner in Key West, and once featured in a James Bond movie. You can read about him (and his review of my book on working for Tennessee, halfway down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/with-giant-thanks-to-dj-matioka-who-has.html



David Wolkowsky usually traveled to his home on the private Ballast Key by helicopter.


From David Wolkowsky: "He captured all of it, the whole shooting match, Scott nailed it."


>>> BEFORE HONORING TWO OF MY OWN ANNIVERSARIES THIS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND:

1. I traveled to Raleigh today, and had a great lunch with my sister Jane and my mother, learning that my niece Taylor starts her career job in Charlotte on August 1, and my brother Mike just got back from taking his wife and all three now-adult children to Rome and Florence for a week, with my nephew, Connor Michael Kenan, acting as tour guide -- Connor having studied cooking and wines in Florence for a semester, his junior year at UNC Chapel Hill.



Connor (closest), Maxwell Andrew Kenan, and unidentified friend in Portugal, 2014. I'm SURE Connor made certain they had a great time!!!

2. I actually got an email, last night (four days after I first sent this to him DIRECTLY: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/05/now-that-ive-been-iv-injected-with.html).

Todd denies NOTHING, explains NOTHING, but KNOWS better than to send me Christian, White Supremacist, Drug Mafia LIES. He kept it simple: 



Todd's face is becoming ravaged like long-term METH use causes:



And I'll simply mention my own two anniversaries. Memorial Day Weekend 2010 is when I finally packed what I could in my car and fled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico the first time -- on advice of both the Dekalb County, Georgia Mental Health Nurse -- and Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman (who had become a close friend) -- because BOTH my sisters, Jane and Julie, had called Stone Mountain Police (they were the first and the last trying to initiate my immediate commitment for being SUICIDAL -- LOL!!!), and both the nurse and Dottie told me the Republican Party and CIA would murder me since they could not with my parents' and sisters' HUGE help get me PERMANENTLY committed to a nuthouse.



Dottie Newman (high hair), was also a Docent at the High Museum, and amazingly, Kiki Smith in the top photo, is the daughter of Tennessee Williams's lifelong friend Jane Smith.


My other anniversary this weekend is that I first published Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams via Amazon.com, Memorial Day Weekend 2011, while living in Wilmington -- just before eviction and another stint homeless. This, thanks mostly to District Attorney Benjamin R. David, whose legal intern while I was jailed repeatedly on false charges and twice falsely committed to The Oaks mental ward, Jeff Duncan, who then got his first job as a lawyer in the three lawyer law firm of Fox News Talking Head (Chicago), Daliah Saper, orchestrating WITH Ben David and his narco-trafficking Republican allies (and Wilmington, NC Democrats more than even Republicans), and together they all conspired to charge me with LIBEL -- never legally serving me -- then UNCONSTITUTIONALLY convicting me IN ABSENTIA in Cook County, Illinois.

Jamie had asked ONLY for $50,000.00 damages (admitting he knew I was homeless and had NOTHING) -- and damages were NEVER SPECIFIED, in fact Jamie got a PROMOTION with Wells Fargo Advisors, where he is still employed, but was awarded these things HE NEVER ASKED FOR IN THE LAW SUIT: HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, and copyright to my memoir (forcing it out of sales after two years), as well as copyright to EVERY BLOG POST I EVER WRITE and EVERY LETTER AND EMAIL I EVER WRITE on related subjects UNTIL I DIE!!!

Not BAD for an un-served suit and trial without defense, no???


Jamie's personal email is roostersutherland@gmail.com -- and "Rooster" is an identifying mark of Rahm Emanuel's Drug Mafia in Chicago.

See also: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html 


But you can now read my book here:






PROFESSIONAL REVIEWS:



John LahrThe New Yorker: 

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


Thomas KeithEditor of Tennessee Williams's books for New DirectionsPublishing: 

"Scott has done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes. 

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."


Dr. Kenneth HolditchWilliams scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:


"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew. 

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."


Dr. Larry MyersPlaywright/Associate ProfessorSt John's University/Williams Friend & Scholar:


"Your book much seems channeled from some astral plane or higher consciousness. When I read it, HE IS HERE!"
 






.

No comments: