Tuesday, June 28, 2016

RP: My Letter to NC Senator Richard Burr Went SUPER VIRAL after Being Picked Up and FEATURED (now for over 13 hours), on Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s "The Ring of Fire Network"!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/my-letter-to-nc-senator-richard-burr.html



It might still be there (your comment has to be APPROVED before being posted, and only a small % are posted -- none of mine in at least two months)https://www.facebook.com/groups/966815690053084/permalink/1106312829436702/?notif_t=group_post_approved&notif_id=1467070560019958

The FUNNY thing here, is that when I knew the Kennedys, working with Patricia Kennedy Lawford on an ill-fated fundraiser for Columbia University for Tennessee Williams, Jackie Kennedy Onassis did NOT allow her children to play with RFK's children, because he and his wife allowed them to do ANYTHING, and Jackie thought they behaved like "Wild Indians" -- LOL!!!

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., then, had a small ZOO in RFK's basement -- including a baby elephant. 

And Truth Be Told, I STILL have to hand-deliver the letter to Sen. Burr's office here in Wilmington -- and mail Sen. Thom Tillis his copy as well. I DID post the letter to MANY "Think Tanks", rather than to the Press, which knows how to find my blog, anyway.

Purposefully, also, I sent it to Roy Cooper (Democratic Candidate for Governor of North Carolina), Deborah Ross (Democratic Candidate for Senator -- against Burr -- of NC), and then for the first time in several weeks, I tried to send it to the Democratic Party of New Hanover County -- and for the FIRST TIME, they have BLOCKED MY MESSAGES TO THEM.


Ryan Burris with his Board of Cape Fear Equality, a group I had JOINED, but Ryan KICKED OUT OF after I pointed out that they NEVER post meetings on their calendar, and it is JUST a platform to make narco-trafficking Ryan Lee Burris look like a LEGITIMATE ACTIVIST!!!


Ryan is the WEBMASTER for the County Democrats, so HE is who blocked me -- LOL!!! 



Elizabeth Redenbaugh (center), received her Profile in Courage Award in 2011, but TODAY is just another Hillary Clinton Narco-Trafficker for her OWN Christian Church, which I believe is Methodist -- like Hillary Clinton has been recently claimed to have always been.

I called my mother to let her know that Dr. Bridger is giving me back my right to handle my own finances, which Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management has ALWAYS agreed I DO NOT NEED and HAVE NOT NEEDED, which is an ABSOLUTE


To the God-Hating, Swastika-philic Roman Catholic Bitch -- who has gotten her orders DIRECTLY from Catholic Popes, Pius XII to the current Francis I.


It is ALSO a slap to Father Bob Kus who helped smuggle the money of White People out of South Africa after the Fall of Apartheid, and my MIND-CONTROLLED (or conscious) NAZI siblings: Jane Ann Kenan, Michael William Kenan, and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy.


If Mike and Julie are in VALID MARRIAGESthey would vacation with their FAMILIES more than with each other WITHOUT their families!!!


Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan







I also bragged about my letter to Sen. Burrhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-nc-senator.html being picked up by RFK, Jr.'s group, and ended up so ANGRY that Mom with her Swastikas and Baby Jesuses has caused SO MUCH SUFFERING IN THIS WORLD, due to masterminding MUCH of the HATE of the RepublicansChristians, and Clinton Democrats. -- for the ENRICHMENT of the Roman Catholic Church.

I gave her an Award:



At the moment, I hope I never see or speak with my mother, brother, or sisters BEFORE THEY DIE. 




Greg Wharton shared Lady Bunny's post.
8 hrs

Lady Bunny
8 hrs
A lot of people are asking me if I will go the "lesser of two evil" route and vote for Clinton so that Trump has no chance of winning. I am a lifelong democrat yet I could never cast a vote for Clinton. If/since the democrats have dared to select a flip-flopping, corrupt hawk like Clinton as their nominee, then I'm no longer a democrat. Here is my analogy.
I go into a restaurant and the waiter tells me that only two entrees remain: toxic diarrhea (Trump) and a regular turd (Clinton). Do I choose to eat one? No, I leave that restaurant and go to one I can stomach. I think throwing my vote away is casting it for someone who I find amoral, corrupt and war-like.
Some of you suggest that I should feel guilty if a monster like Trump is elected, because I choose to vote third party. I'm suggesting that Hillary has chosen unnecessary wars whenever she's had access to power and this creates more terrorism. I would be ashamed to have my name behind a candidate who is hellbent on instability in the world. I live in NYC, where 9/11 went down. Future terrorist attacks will come here, to my home, not to a field in Montana or Idaho. Destabilize the world and my home could easily become a target again. So you do what you want with your vote and I'll do want I want with mine. We all have our different concerns.
And do you have the nerve to tell me I have to vote a certain way in order to keep out someone out who may never be the GOP nominee? (Please remember that Trump's own party loathes him and they could find a way to boot him a the convention. Then all this fear mongering against Trump will have been a mammoth waste of time during which we could have been debating Hillary's policies, of which few of her fans seem aware and which I think she'll ignore if elected anyway.) That's democracy to you? Forcing me into a corner with crappy candidates? Sorry, but I deserve better for my tax dollars.
Detailing Trump's many flaws over and over doesn't improve Hillary's many shortcomings and indefensible record. Trump is threatening to do horrible things. Hillary has already done them whenever she has access to power. So I'll do all I can to stop both Hillary and Trump. For me, that means promoting candidates who benefit working Americans, peace, addressing climate change, affordable health care and higher education, etc. And staying out of wars which make no sense isn't "giving away free stuff." Cutting back on wars we are somehow losing against dirt poor countries would save a fortune which we could put towards benefitting Americans here at home and not destroying the planet to feed greed.
The DNC conspired against Sanders to root for Hillary despite the fact that Sanders was beating Trump by higher margins than Hillary--often double digits in several polls for months--and that's WITH the media blackout on Bernie's campaign. So it's Hillary supporters who may elect Trump by shooting Sanders in the foot. YOU chose Hillary, the weaker candidate to defeat Trump. Don't now turn around and say I, too, must support that weaker candidate when you've shafted the one who was beating Trump.

LikeShow more reactions
 Comment
Comments
Jamie Joy Houck Gatto Except we would all get fucking Trump. Then I'd be more fucking scared of every right we have worked so hard for and all the diplomacy the US has created with allies. Do you think it's worth it to risk havng Trump? Not a Fucking Chance.
LikeReply16 hrs
Jamie Joy Houck Gatto I have backed Bernie all the way, mind you. And if he's on the ticket of any party I will vote for him. But I will not dare vote Trump or not vote if it comes down to Clinton and Trump.
LikeReply16 hrs
Scott Kenan Well, to those of you who know no current or former Presidents, top other leaders, etc., never worked for Tennessee Williams, the Kennedys, etc. -- like I have, and have a mother CONFIRMED to be America's TOP NAZI who are putting Hillary into Power, are DOOMED to failure since you refuse to self examine the petty hates and FEARS in your hearts, My letter to Sen. Richard Burr was picked up and featured on Robert F. Kennedy's "Ring of Fire Radio Group" last night!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-hand...https://www.facebook.com/groups/966815690053084/permalink/1106312829436702/?notif_t=group_post_approved&notif_id=1467070560019958
LikeReplyRemove Preview12 hrs
Jamie Joy Houck Gatto Greg Wharton For whom do you propose we should vote? I want Sanders. If I can't have Sanders I want "Not Trump." I don't see another way. Please share ideas.
LikeReply11 hr
Scott Kenan Wait until after the conventions. There is NO telling now, and speculation is just masturbation. If you are SEXUALLY STARVED of loving sexual/sensual relationship -- like MOST Americans -- it is understandable to be impatient, but God ALWAYS WINS, and will somehow no matter WHO is elected.
LikeReply11 hr

 
Greg Wharton I love Lady Bunny's post. And I agree with all of the points. But we don't know what's going to happen before election and who all will be there. Yes Trump sucks.
UnlikeReply18 mins


Now, I've got a LOT to do today -- including my meeting with the Civil Rights Activist (unless he delays, again), so need to get this out and GET TO IT!!!







Scott




.

No comments: