Wednesday, June 22, 2016

RP: The Restoration of Scott David Kenan as an ACTUAL HUMAN BEING (despite the HATRED of Democrats, Republicans, and Christian White People)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-restoration-of-scott-david-kenan-as.html



Probably the LAST time my immediate family considered me a FULL HUMAN BEING was when I worked for Tennessee Williams, 1981 - 1982. They are NOT fans of Theater or Artistic Films, but my family at least had to RESPECT someone of Mr. Williams's reputation.


Otherwise, I was just a FAGGOT to my family until I've recently regained at least much of their respect. REMEMBER: My family KEPT trying to get me committed to a Mental Hospital as recently as a couple of years ago -- DESPITE KNOWING my own psychiatrist declared in 2009 that she had NEVER seen me have a symptom of Bipolar Illness as long as she had known me -- since about 2000.


It was because I had been talking about the Swastikas, daily beatings, and my parents' work with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman setting up the Drug Mafia in Wilmington, NC -- and later with Patrick Stansbury's Drug Distribution, as well as our one-time neighbor Coach Lou Holtz being Mom's top DEPUTY in spreading Catholic Swastikas -- as well as Mom and Dad's St. Mark's Catholic (Wilmington), Duplicate Bridge Club smuggling White People's money out of South Africa after the fall of Apartheid.


Father Bob Kus was head of St. Mark's then, so had to AUTHORIZE this Catholic Smuggling. He now heads Basilica Church of St. Mary's near my apartment.


But my family had to have me PUT AWAY or MURDERED (largely because I wouldn't stop telling the truth about my, Dad's, and my brother Mike's bi- or homosexuality), which is why Mom, Dad, Jane, and Julie cooperated with the Republican Party, the CIA, and Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com to MURDER ME.





ALSO, my father always claimed that HE was most responsible for getting Sen. Jesse Helms elected to power -- the most HATED Senator in US History (including by his Republican Party).



Jesse Helms speaking to a NAZI Organization.





This is how it escalates.



A religious broadcaster who encouraged Christians to “prepare for martyrdom” over marriage equality is urging Donald Trump supporters to take up arms against…
RAWSTORY.COM
Like
Comment
14 Comments
Comments
Tom Roche It's a big big country. Let's not quote every nut.
LikeReply24 hrs
Doug DeLoach I'm not quoting every nut. My point is, it starts with a few nuts.
UnlikeReply34 hrs
Elizabeth Zucco Yup. You're correct. It all started with trump and now this shit.

Doug, I'm living in Orlando now. And this city is as sad as Atlanta was during the 1996 Olympic bombings. We don't even know if it was just LBGT or targeted to Latinos. And Orlando al...See More

LikeReply24 hrsEdited
Doug DeLoach The point, also, is that the hate-enabling rhetoric at the top trickles down to the nuts at the bottom. In turn, the bottom nuts ratchet up the ante and more mayhem ensues at the flashpoints, such as rallies and conventions.

Agit-prop is the name of the game/

LikeReply34 hrs
Doc Waldrop How about she goes first. Bitch.
LikeReply14 hrs
Lee Scott Yep. Someone is going to get killed
LikeReply4 hrs
Doug DeLoach Both national conventions hold the potential to make Chicago '68 look like a dinner party.
LikeReply24 hrsEdited
Dave Seidel Ugh.
LikeReply4 hrs
Laura Lieberman She is hardly alone in this rabble rousing
LikeReply13 hrs
Charlie Leach All they need to do now is promise the martyrs a gaggle of virgins when they make it topside.
LikeReply12 hrs
Laura Radiker It's almost like she's calling for jihad...oh...wait...she's a white Christian. Carry on then, ma'am, carry on! (sigh....)
LikeReply2 hrs
Scott Kenan My Kenan family that founded UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill set the PRECEDENT for this -- before they came to control Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil (now) since 1913, Bank of AmericaCoca-Cola, etc -- as well as the Ku Klux KlanRepublican Party, and Bill and Hillary ClintonBig Oil and Big Banks are TOTALLY for Hillary!!! 

-- and NO ONE can vote for Trump!!! 

William Rand Kenan, Senior (the ONLY Confederate who took a clear shot at Lincoln (killed his aide) led the 1898 Wilmington, NC Insurrection, killing SCORES of blacks and installing a White Supremacist Democratic Party un-elected government

He had the ONLY assault weapon in town, a Gatling Gun, mowed black citizens down indiscriminately, and they CLOGGED the Cape Fear River with dead black bodies

This led to all the Jim Crow Laws being passed across the South within two years -- thanks to my KENAN FAMILY (that also RULED Selma, AL when MLK marched across the Pettus Bridge) -- the Democrats were so PROUD that neither the State or US Government stopped them!!!

LikeReplyRemove Preview1 hr
Doug DeLoach Thanks for the history lesson, Scott. And now, we turn our attention back to our regularly scheduled current events...
LikeReply112 mins


Scott Kenan Doug DeLoach: FUCK YOU if you are so IGNORANT you don't see how my Kenan Relatives are behind all of this -- especially Hillary Clinton!!! This IS current events!!! Also WHY I work with Gen.General Colin L. Powell, Gen. Russel Honore' and three ex-Presidents of Mexico (Vicente Fox worked for my Kenan Family as an exec of Coca-Colabefore being Mex-Prez). NO ONE can change facts, so again: FUCK YOU!!! You WON'T read this either, but I'm still posting it since you have not YET blocked me and the Truth: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-to-dr...
LikeReply2 hrs
Doug DeLoach Scott, I read as much of the first link you posted as I could, and parts of the second (and now I see a third entry). Frankly, it sounds like you are determined to place yourself and your family at the Center of the Universe of American History.

I am not inclined to afford that much credibility to you and your story.

So, please accept this FUCK YOU for what it is: An in-kind response to your unpleasant interjections.

I will leave your comments here for a while, so anyone who is interested can review them, follow the links and learn as much about the role of the Kenan clan in American history as they care to. After a certain amount of time, I will block you and delete your comments.

Do not expect any further response from me, although others may choose to weigh in with their own thoughts while your remarks are visible.

Ta-ta and good luck with your endeavors!

LikeReply113 minsEdited


Doug DeLoach IMMEDIATELY blocked me -- LOL!!!

Scott Kenan shared a link.
53 mins



To the surprise of absolutely no one familiar with the ways of Corruptifornia
CONSERVATIVE50.COM|BY NEWS EDITOR
Like
Comment
Congressional Republicans have a plan to prevent deadly attacks like the Orlando nightclub massacre from happening again: Give the FBI easy access to citizens' browsing history and email data without the hassle of having to obtain a warrant first.
Arizona Senator John McCain filed an amendment to the Commerce, Justice, Science Appropriations Act on Monday night that would do exactly that, on the same day that many lawmakers voted against measures which would keep AR-15s out of the hands of potentially dangerous Americans.



Senator John McCain filed an amendment on Monday night which, if passed by the senate on Wednesday, would allow the FBI to access people's email metadata and…
NEWS.VICE.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Gene Morgan Considering Ryan's suppression of the Press today, I'm not surprised.
UnlikeReply13 mins

LikeShow more reactions
Comment






.

No comments: