Sunday, June 5, 2016

RP: The Return of Pageant of the Masters, Gloria Allred, the Navy's Official Painter During the Vietnam War -- and My Sister, Jane!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-return-of-pageant-of-masters-gloria.html




Gloria Allred, recently, at Pageant of the MastersLaguna Beach, California.





Diane Arnett, left, Allegra Patterson and Alexandra Hack strike a pose in the tableaux


To begin with, I had a very long conversation with Neal Duffy, my neighbor who had once been carried home by Robert F. Kennedy, Sr., while RFK was campaigning for President -- all alone, door-to-door in his slum in Boston (causing his mother to all but PASS OUT ON THE SPOT!!!).

As My Readers know, Neal was later under the command of COLONEL Russel Honore' (whom I know from two meetings at the 2015 http://www.tennesseewilliams.net/). Russel, whose cell phone has a 404 Atlanta number, knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family's crimes in Narco-Trafficking in Atlanta -- and other crimes via Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil as well, but he and I got into a SPAT over Dick Cheney's HALLIBURTON having if not DELIBERATELY CAUSED the well blow-out off Louisiana, TOP Halliburton Management has told ME (at a gas station in Texas, 2012 -- and I blogged about it a few times), that they ALL know Halliburton was RESPONSIBLE for that blow-out, NOT BP!!!

And Readers also know that Neal got to know President Clinton quite well, while stationed in the Middle East, and has a whole TROVE of official Army photos of him and Clinton doing things together. 

He HATES the Criminal Clinton Family -- more than even ME -- or YOU!!!


Fancy THAT!!!


Neal brought over six cans of Ensure -- should I care for them -- because he's been going through TONS of doctors' appointments via the Veterans Administration, and because he lost FOUR POUNDS between two appointments and a VA Regulation COMMANDS that anyone losing four pounds be sent a case of Ensure.

Really.

Neal is NOT wasting away from Aids, Tropical Disease, or anything else. He said they even sent him to a psychiatrist, who at the end of the 50 minute session, sat on the corner of his desk, looked Neal in the eye, and and said, "Why the HELL are you in my office???"

Neal didn't know.

But I think I do. Neal applied for Disability, and the best I can tell, he would be FINE if his hips and maybe his knees were replaced. He had a LONG voluntary career in our US Army, so WHY can't they DO WHAT VETS NEEDwhich probably costs less than all this other BS -- and all the LEGAL WRANGLING over all of itno???


Of course Gene Morgan is a "Clinton Crimes Deny-er" -- and a LIBERAL Christian to boot. I don't actually know that Gene is EMPLOYED by the CIA, but on Facebook he sure ACTS like it!!!

So, today, we were discussing "Bird's" immanent enlistment in the Army, but more all my old roommates here -- there must have been about seven of them who DID actually move in, "street people", all, some only here for a night or two.

I had sex with ALL of them -- and they ALL claimed to be straight and the sex was THEIR idea -- LOL!!! -- except Philip Rosario and Henryk Jaronowski (in his "Moyredikh" alias). Neal offered that he by FAR liked Army Vet Mike David best -- by FAR!!! And I agree. He was such a nice guy, built like a "brick shit-house", and LOVED bringing his almost RED swollen member for me to service one to three times per day!!!


"Army Mike" also had the HOTTEST PITS I've ever sniffed!!!

Best, is that, while one of these was while I was homeless living under the 4th Street viaduct (I now, again, live on 4th Street -- LOL!!!), in 2011, I got a total of THREE Army Vets into the BEST rehabilitation program in North Carolina (in Charlotte), and non-vet Dewain Hall is successfully living for months now with his mother in NOWHERE, Kansas, working as a cook for minimum wage, rolling his own cigarettes (of BOTH kinds, I hope), and STAYING STRAIGHT (and, sadly, has had sex with no one -- male or female -- there, so far).


Dewain, looking like he did when he left Wilmington by Greyhound bus.

And naturally, Neal and I discussed psychologist Ben, behind me. We BOTH think of Ben as the BEST EXAMPLE of a cool adult male -- the nicest (genuinely), guy you could meet, and to me -- since Neal is completely straight -- handsome and hotter than Blue Blazes.

I believe Ben has scruffy hair and beard -- and wears loose-fitting shirts to work -- to keep both his male and female clients from getting too IN LOVE or LUST over him.

I am SO GRATEFUL that long ago, I realized Ben is in a committed relationship and I've never allowed myself to think of him as a "sex object" -- resulting in my never getting lustful over him -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

(Some exceptions might apply.)

But on top of that, Ben and his physician-wife, decided NOT to abort when one of their daughters was known to have significant developmental problems of both mind and body -- which she has. Ben is not Catholic, and I don't know about his wife, but ALL MY NEIGHBORS have the highest respect for them for making that decision.

I cannot say that I would have made the same decision -- but then I am not of the temperament to be able to deal with such things -- and the fetus is not a person, until the "organizing spirit" arrives some time later, and once viable, the fetus THEN becomes a human.

My Uncle Marcellus "Mart" Bernard Meyer, a lawyer in Michigan City, Indiana his entire career, and Aunt Jean, had a FULLY retarded son (the first after me of my Meyer grandparents' grandchildren). In THOSE days, there were no tests -- but they say "a woman knows" -- by intuition.

In any case, Uncle Mart and Aunt Jean took Greg everywhere they went with them (vacations, etc.), fitted into the back of their Rambler station wagon, and they had Trust Funds for his outliving them. Greg only learned to crawl and to RECOGNIZE his parents at age 40, then died of natural causes soon after that.



I met my friend Janet Leuchter in Cape May -- and she was my roommate there even before Chuck Pritchard, Hilary Russell, and I were just BEGINNING www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- and ALL of us lived in the old farmhouse on the Cape May Canal -- then later, also my roommate in Manhattan, but only for a short time as "Texas Bill", William Earl Johnson, Jr., owner then of Texas Avenue Food Market, had offered to BACK US with a loan to FOUND WHALE'S TALE, and I moved back.

It was Janet's father, Ben Zion Luechter ("Son of Zion Who Spreads Light"), who owned a chain of newspapers (now sold to Gannett), centered around Vineland, NJ, who gave me MUCH sage advice -- and THOUGHT the rich Kenans were JEWISH -- because he knew of their extraordinary philanthropy in Education -- so they HAD TO BE JEWS (and Kenan is an Old Testament name).

THIS why I proposed to lawyer Gregg Loomis of Atlanta in 1990 -- I'd been sent to him by the retired James Graham Kenan (uncle to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill), Gregg being "Uncle Jimmy's" wife's blood nephew, and when I said that "We Kenans might be 'hiding Jews'", he IMMEDIATELY exclaimed that "the ONLY people the rich Kenans HATE more than "niggers" is JEWS!!!"

Janet Leuchter was a "Thalidomide Baby"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide, and her right arm and hand were a small flipper.

I lived with Janet for TWO MONTHS before I even NOTICED THAT!!! PROOF POSITIVE that her parents so loved her that she was brought up to make NOTHING of it -- and typed using both left hand and right flipper.


OH, the LOVE I have SEEN IN THIS WORLD!!!


Sadly, in 2012, Janet BLOCKED ME -- because she could NOT BELIEVE that I could call my mother a literal NAZI -- she just could NOT imagine a MOTHER like that.

I didn't HAVE to -- LOL!!!



Mom divvying up her potato salad -- after we ate -- this Memorial Day.

>>> FINALLY ADDRESSING MY TITLE TOPICS:

1. In 2011, after I discovered that NO LAWYER in Wilmington, North Carolina had the BALLS to represent me against UBER-CRIMINAL District Attorney Benjamin R. David, I called Gloria Allred's office -- having seen she is not ONLY a "Feminist's Attorney", and while the office was VERY INTERESTED in what is happening in Wilmington (and likely still follow this blog), her people are NOT licenced to practice in North Carolina, and on THEIR suggestion, I eventually tried getting the help of:



But communication by both phone and email between me and CJA was soon BLOCKED by the CIA/NSA -- like my emails and calls to so many others.

2. While dating Marc LaFont of South Broadway, Santa Ana, California, 1995 - 97:



Readers will not only recall that Marc's backyard connected by GATE to the back yard of my cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman -- while she was married to the Jew, Kim Opperman (and they had JUST MOVED AWAY), when Marc contacted me via America Online, writing that "someone put a piece of paper on my desk that I should date YOU, so hello!" 

I thought that was just a clever introduction, and only much later realized he meant it literally -- he and his brother, a dentist, owning a lot of rental properties and being involved in narco-trafficking, as well. He was a TOOL OF MY MOTHER!!!

And Mom was willing to sacrifice him, as the BOMB at the Atlanta 1996 Olympics was actually placed closest to ME (then Marc), and only later did I find that out -- Marc and I finally moving from our place watching after 90 minutes, taking a subway to a gay bar -- where the EXPLOSION was all over TV.


Michael Keough

In 2012, Sculley (or Skulley), a very close friend of "Jersey" (Michael Keough, Dick Nixon's one-time butcher, still living in Wilmington, but REFUSING to talk to me -- and protected by a Presbyterian "Charity"), who lived off stealing from the homeless from his old red Jeep Cherokee, told me several times that he had been HEAD of CIA operations at the Atlanta Olympics, and watched the WHOLE THING from atop a nearby skyscraper.

Sculley always treated me with deference -- and EVENTUALLY ripped off Jersey of the ONLY thing of wealth Jersey owned, then DISAPPEARED.

The experience of it all had caused Sculley to "go crazy" and deep underground. And CNN and Atlanta Journal Constitution -- both MAJOR PLAYERS in the Nazification of the USA -- blamed Richard Jewel, some innocent, poor, fat slob so bad that after his name was CLEAREDhe still died within a year.


ALL THIS just part of my mother's many attempts to have me killed.


Anyway, Marc had gone to BIOLA, a Christian College, and knew NOTHING about Art at all -- but LOVED wearing all the latest fashions to attend FANCY SCHMANCY -- including the Pageant of the Masters

And we also went to a sort of permanent outdoor Art Show where I fell in love with miniature paintings by a guy who had been the US NAVY'S Official Artist during the Vietnam War. On more than one trip there, I bought EIGHT of his little canvasses, half of them now lost in the flights back and forth from Political Exile in Mexico, but I still have three, and Jane has my FAVORITE, still hanging in her house -- as well as the giant poster of a California sunset with immigrants gathering clams on a Pacific beach.

Yes. THAT, a POSTER from Pageant of the Masters -- most appropriately framed by me.

I was SO HAPPY to see them again -- still in Jane's house!!! Here are two now hanging in MY house:


CAN'T read the painter's signature -- or remember his name, now.


Scott

From my personal friend Rick McKay:
Rick McKay added 2 new photos — at St. Ann's Warehouse.
23 hrsNew York, NY
I saw a GREAT production of A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE today at St. Ann's Warehouse (award-winning transfer from London's Young Vic, where my sister, Sandy McKay,...
See More
Like
Comment



.

No comments: