Thursday, June 16, 2016

RP: Today, the Birthday of Donald Trump's Presidential Campaign, Abraham Lincoln's Words "A House Divided Cannot Stand", Tupac Shakur, and Me -- but I'm the ONLY ONE Who Turned Geriatric (65) Today!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/today-birthday-of-donald-trumps.html




Tupac's mother -- he was from Stone Mountain, Georgia, and I met her -- told me that Tupac was murdered because he saw many Gangsta-Rappers upstairs in Quincy Jones's mansion in California, having a GAY ORGY. Tupac wouldn't SHUT UP about it, so had to be murdered.

I hope this biopic actually tells the TRUTH -- its trailer was just released overnight: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/check-out-the-trailer-for-tupac-shakur-biopic-all-eyez-on-me_us_57627469e4b09c926cfe499d?section=


>>> TODAY:

1. 

Best quote from Laura Argiri's groundbreaking 1995 book:




Concerned about the welfare of artist David Terry, this morning, I found that his former roommate -- actually David rented a room in Laura Argiri's house most of the time I knew him, and a photo here shows David in front of Laura's mantel: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/you-can-safely-assume-youve-created-god.html.

And from Facebook, I learned Laura now has an advice and research service to serve the personal and organizational needs that mental health service providers, clergy counselors, and traditional consultants do not serve—a realm of complex practical challenges demanding psychological acumen, confidentiality, sharp research skills, and individualized solutions. 

So I called her, and this summer she is working on Cape Cod, and has another book that will be out soon. She hasn't been in close contact with David, but said he's still living in Hillsborough, NC, and I should try his email. 

2. 

Sallie Bingham

This morning, I happened to chance on Sallie Bingham, for whom I have great admiration, and whom I wrote to about five years ago -- while still in a state of GREAT CONFUSION. After some time today on the beach, I just might write her again. 

Students of History know that Sallie Bingham is the granddaughter of Col. Robert Worth Bingham of Louisville, the second and last husband of Mary Lily Kenan Flagler, who FORCED the breakup of the Bingham Publishing Empire over the secrets of Mary Lily's death -- less than a year after her marriage to Bingham, and under circumstances of Tertiary Syphilis, which Mary Lily is said to have caught from Bingham while they were in college, were mostly unnoticeable until late -- and why Mary Lily Kenan's marriage to the much older Henry Morrison Flagler makes more sense.

In any case, Robert Worth Bingham got the $5,000,000.00 codicil to Mary Lily's will -- a drop in the bucket, the New York Times declaring Mary Lily the wealthiest woman on Earth when she received Flagler's Estate. The Kenans fought Bingham getting his money -- Mary Lily then being addicted to Laudanum and Cocaine to deal with the pain of arsenic treatments -- before antibiotics, and the death shrouded in mystery so much, that there were two autopsies right after her death in 1917, then Thomas S. Kenan III ordered another decades later, the results of which were AVOIDED in a 60 MINUTES piece in 1989.

But that INSPIRED CIA Agents Luis Melgoza and Salvador Fuentes of Puerto Vallarta to pretend Sal was my 4th Kenan cousin sent by Thomas S. Kenan III with Sal's mother and her friend, who claimed to be a top 60 MINUTES producer, they video-recorded 45 minutes of me telling my story -- and promised they'd run TWO segments on it on 60 MINUTES. 

And that 60 MINUTES segment inspired ME, in 1990, to find Kenan Oil's offices in Chapel Hill to ask Tom about it -- in trade for the "secret" that Tennessee Williams died infested with crab lice (a SHOCKING thing to report back then). Tom was out, but President Lee Shaffer sat me at Tom's desk and I talked to Tom at home -- finding out nothing, but that Tom remembered fondly his old long-term lover Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, whom I later dated in 1985.

Since then, Thomas S. Kenan III has NOT answered phone calls, emails, or snail mail I have sent to him -- and two months ago, dropped right with his receptionist at his office!!!

And today, I see that Sallie Bingham has a new book being published this year on the greatest female philanthropist of the Twentieth Century, Doris Duke -- money from the invention of the cigarette. A resulting University (more controlled by Kenan Charities now than the Duke ones, I'd bet), and Tom Kenan sits high and prominent on all the Duke Charities, too (last I checked three years ago)!!!

With Sallie Bingham fighting for HONESTY about her family, so that her mother didn't speak with Sallie the last ten years of her life, she might be interested in some of the dark KENAN SECRETS -- if she doesn't know them already -- so I'll write her if I survive the beach. 






Scott 







Can ANYONE EXPLAIN why so many of Wilmington's POWERS THAT BE did EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER to Jail, Commit, or Murder me, when I've experienced so much in life and connected to so many "Movers and Shakers"???


And I've never committed a CRIME (minor herb, excepted)!!!

Especially, but not limited to:

Former NC Senator Thom Goolsby
District Attorney Ben David
Police Chief (and force), Ralph Evangelous -- who MURDERED my friend Evan Fish
Failed Republican Mayoral Candidate Justin LaNasa
Judges Sandra Ray, Chad Hogston, Lindsey Luther, Jeffrey Noecker, and to a lesser extent James Faisson III 




.

No comments: