Friday, July 1, 2016

RP: Celebrating the Birth of the United States of America -- KENAN STYLE!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/celebrating-birth-of-united-states-of.html




https://www.facebook.com/events/508656935996183/

I just took my letter with cover letter to Thom Tillis, as well as just a copy of my letter to Sen. Richard Burr, and after writing, "Mom, You need to read this. I hope to visit you soon in PRISON! Scott", mailed both of them with tracking, and I see they both DID already get into the US Postal System, although they've gone nowhere, yet so far, but both show expected days of deliver as next Tuesday.

They could NOT deal with my requested REFUND of the tracked letter LOST and NEVER ENTERED into the system a few days ago in the Downtown Post Office, they saying I had to go there to do that. 

>>> EVEN I DON'T BELIEVE THIS -- BUT IT HAPPENED TODAY:




Entirely Kenan-owned The Breakers, Palm Beach http://www.thebreakers.com/ (which three years ago, I got to STOP buying 85% of the advertising on http://www.foxnews.com/, which they had done for years), has LIKED this that I posted on Facebook. I think you have to hit it to go there to see that the Like is from the Breakers:


Drug-Rush Limbaugh has an INTERESTING HISTORY with my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of AmericaCoca-Cola, etc. He got his old DRUGGIN' BUDDY Elton John to play at his FOURTH serial wedding at Kenan-owned The Breakers Palm Beach, and lost nearly ALL his GAY CRED!!!


Betty (Price) Kenan, in center, and Thomas S. Kenan III, her stepson, own the Breakers, and I suspect that the Hotel Management would NOT have made such a Political Statement to me -- without Tom and Betty's PERMISSION!!!





General James Kenan led the FIRST armed resistance to the Crown over the Stamp Act on the banks of the Cape Fear River EIGHT YEARS before the lazy Bostonians got around to their Tea Party, but Kenans being Kenans -- even back then -- he was AHEAD of his Countrymen, and it did NOT yet take off.





Scott Kenan shared a link.



"If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

LikeShow more reactions
 Comment






.

No comments: