Thursday, July 7, 2016

RP: My Letter to Douglas Zinn, Executive Director of the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust in Chapel Hill, North Carolina:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-letter-to-dougls-zinn-executive.html






Mr. Douglas Zinn, Executive Director
William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust

July 7, 2016

Dear Mr. Zinn:

My name is Scott David Kenan, a distant relative of Tom and the other Kenans, and I am writing, first, to thank you for your organization’s grant to support my alma mater, Denison University, in 1974 or 75. It was the second largest grant the school had received to date to grow the endowment, coming a year or so after I graduated.

Today, I noticed someone found my political blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx, by searching “Paul Leone and Kenan Family”, and searching that, I eventually found your website and reports for F.Y. 2014 and 15, skimming/reading them with great interest. While I have always been impressed by Kenan Charities, the politics of many of the Kenan-controlled companies have been even near barbaric over the last few centuries – at least if you care about the planet and Human Equality. Your organization seems to be the opposite of this focus, and I do NOT deny that earlier generations of Kenans were hyper-racists, generally, which was part of the times and the society.

I was beyond impressed with all the good work your organization does, and unlike the Kenans, personally – or at least through their businesses – you are clearly not racist xenophobes -- or have a problem with gay people like Tom (whom I actually shared a boyfriend with in 1985), and I think William R. Kenan, Jr., who after his barren wife died, moved in with his lifelong male secretary, Schuyler Beattie, or me.

Although descended from a different Kenan brother who landed in North Carolina in the 1730s, and from no heritage of wealth, I have been tied very closely to the wealthy branch of the Kenan Family, since my Mom had Dad’s male lover shot in the head about 1949, and blackmailed him into turning Catholic and marrying her so she could hide her swastikas behind the Kenan name.

My father grew up in and near Wilmington, and while the Kenans drove around in chauffeured limousines, Dad had a drunk, KKK, widowed father, unable to keep a residence, and Dad wandered Wilmington shoeless – being made fun of for being a Kenan and DIRT POOR. Dad always HATED the wealthy relatives. When we lived in Louisville, Kentucky 1957 – two weeks before the Kennedy assassination – my parents who were rabid Richard Nixon Republicans (for life), also had relationship with the Binghams (need I say more), as well as top Pepsi Cola execs.

From 1968 – 1970, we lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz, who with his wife Beth, were my parents’ closest friends, and for Lou’s help with Mom’s Catholic Swastikas, she got him his first dream job coaching at Notre Dame. Three years ago, when Republicans had shut down government, I caught Mom on secured comm with Holtz and his closest compatriot, John Boehner, and they made the deal to re-open government. Mom has had at least three one-on-one meetings with Popes in Rome, at least two of those with John Paul II.

I am no longer on speaking terms with my immediate family, they having done everything to destroy my life and/or control it going back to at least 1973, and including forcing me into taking Lithium Carbonate for 31 years as a sort of chemical lobotomy – so that I didn’t care, and stopped telling about my family’s NAZI leadership. In 1990, two top Atlanta (where I lived most of my adult life), Jewish business leaders first told me my parents were the top literal NAZIs in the USA, and I have learned that to be absolutely true. When I first blogged about it in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an Honorary Jew, and I am part Cherokee, and was the last assistant to Playwright Tennessee Williams, who based a tall, observing black guy in his last play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere on me – so I’m a mixed bag!

I also got to know all the sisters of JFK and their husbands, but better, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, as well as being invited to the White House by President Reagan, and in 2011, meeting Frank Sinatra’s heirs who sold the Kenans their BankAmerica, as I believe it was then called. I got to hear ALL about that!

Jackie warned Tennessee Williams and me in early 1982, that the Episcopal Church (especially University of the South/Sewanee), with the Republican Party, FBI, and CIA would murder Tennessee and then steal his estate from Harvard, which they did, and I can prove in Court. Tennessee’s brother published that this happened, as did Parade magazine columnist, then, Dotson Rader – and his career was almost immediately trashed.

In 2011, I contacted Nancy Armstrong, the only Harvard Legal Department employee still in that department, and she said what I said made PERFECT sense considering what she remembered of events that she said had “bamboozled” Harvard’s lawyers, so I called President Drew Griffin Faust, and she said she had no interest in pursuing it. Tennessee’s estate was valued at $10,000,000.00 when he died, but in 2008, disgruntled Sewanee alumni -- attorneys living in Birmingham, Alabama -- contacted me to say that not only had Sewanee grown it to $1/3 billion in the depths of the Recession, then, but that Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander, then Episcopal Arch-Bishop of Atlanta, later head of Sewanee’s Theology Department, was using Tennessee’s estate (renamed the Walter Dakin Fund), to cover for the huge drop in alumni donations after Sewanee – ONLY for “political correctness” – retired “The Confederate Mace”, the symbol of the Episcopal Church’s power on Earth.

And indeed, when I discovered and documented the HUGE narco-trafficking going through Stone Mountain Park, Georgia behind my home in 1990, and dropped copies of my documentation with both Congressman Newt Gingrich and CNN Headquarters, I then had no idea that they – but also my parents – were intimately involved in the drug trade. Gen. Russel Honore’, whom I had two meetings with in March 2015, said he knew ALL about the Kenan involvement in narco-trafficking in Atlanta, and it was also done by my employer of 18 years, Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com (a website now under repair for months, due to my blogging), who distributed the drugs flown into Maxwell AFB in Alabama, from Maine to Florida – especially in Wilmington. My close friend Evan Fish was murdered by Wilmington Police because he knew too much about this operation on about Sept. 5, 2011 – and then the Wilmington Star News covered it up!

In 2010, my immediate family, with help of Patrick Stansbury and others, tried to commit me to mental institutions five times in one month, but I had already befriended, closely, Col. Dottie Newman who had been Secretary of State Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer, and she verified that I would be killed if I did not flee the USA (and she changed her Party to Democrat because of it).

I lived in Political Exile in the Puerto Vallarta area most of May 2010 – late June 2015, with a year and three months in Wilmington, where I mostly lived homeless under a bridge. During that time, I was jailed and prosecuted on eight false charges and committed to a mental ward twice, but kicked right out for being sane. The charges were eventually wiped from my record, the problem being because I know District Attorney Ben David’s old boyfriends (married with children and an Elder of Kenan-endowed First Presbyterian), as well as his and his brother Jon’s (D.A. on the other side of the river) narco-trafficking -- primarily with Police Chief Evangelous (who smoked crack back then daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine), and Thom Goolsby.

This was actually controlled in the Port by then Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby, who since resigning in disgrace for financial frauds, rather than be prosecuted, he got a position on the Board of the UNC System, and is most responsible for ousting the former head to make way for Margaret Spellings, George W. Bush’s top domestic advisor (and associate of the Clintons as well), whose job is to further erode North Carolina Public Education.

I assume you being so close to the wealthy Kenans you must know all or most of this. I had spoken with James G. Kenan I of Andrews Drive, ATL in 1990 for legal advice, and he had me meet in person with his wife’s nephew, Gregg Loomis, who when I joked that Kenan being an Old Testament name, maybe we are hiding Jews, immediately exclaimed. “Don’t say that to the wealthy Kenans – they hate only Jews more than ‘niggers’!!!”

Of course this was true of Frank Hawkins Kenan, but I don’t believe it is true of Tom or his stepmother Betty. I have spoken on the phone with Tom in 1990, and written him many times, even delivering a letter in person to his office in Chapel Hill a few months ago – but Tom refuses to reply.

Nevertheless, over the past several years, I have had brief but very agreeable correspondence with John Blades (then Executive Director of the Flagler Museum), David Burke (Marketing of The Breakers), and Jeff Smith of Liberty Hall, Jeff having not even considered that WRK, Jr. could well have been gay, but he proudly pointed out which “ancient Kenans” had been abolitionists.

But my real point here, is that now that you finally have a website, perhaps your good works could be better advertised. Here in Wilmington, except for the rich who benefit from Kenan relationships, the Kenan family is totally hated around town – and the Camerons come in second. They are considered White Supremacists and the biggest force behind the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection (William R. Kenan, SENIOR), as well as totally into narco-trafficking, especially with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families – all hidden behind fake Christianity, and including most of the local Democratic politicians.

And indeed, in 2012 in Colima, Mexico, I met by chance Martin Lamb, an investment banker operating from a private island with jetport off Panama. When he heard I am a “North Carolina Kenan”, he ASSUMED I had narco-dollars needing to be laundered, and bragged of being George W. Bush’s biggest launderer, W flying down regularly in small jets loaded with $100.00 bills.

And in January of 2015, I met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec who told me how the Kenans via E-M had with the CIA and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, put Enrique Pena Nieto into power as President – Pena Nieto then changed the Mexican Constitution to make it possible for the Kenans to get Mexican oil, again, and then they ALL got the narcotics.

I was held hostage by Mexican Drug Mafia five times in 2010, once with machine guns and armored cars, and once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman. From all of them, I learned they worked with the CIA, Episcopal Church, USA, and the Clintons, and in fact, I met some who had spread the Colombian Drug Mafia of Brooklyn, New York up and down the East Coast, their most important corruption was of the NYC Police Force. I believe El Chapo Guzman eventually came to control most Drug Mafia in the USA – working out of Chicago with Rahm Emanuel, primarily.

I met Jamie Lee Sutherland in 2010, then an exec of Wells Fargo, Chicago, who not only bragged about his narco-trafficking for that bank, but that he’d seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel many times in his private gay bathhouse, which is pretty common info outside the USA where the CIA does not control media as well. This was how Obama was blackmailed into supporting the narco-trafficking Bush/Cheney/Clintons. But Jamie got angry that I blogged about it, sued me for LIBEL in Cook County Courts WITHOUT ever legally serving me, and then got a conviction with outrageous penalties IN ABSENTIA – and Jamie got a PROMOTION at work!

Jamie got a half million-dollar judgement (after asking for $50,000.00 and NOTHING else), as well as my copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, which not only the producers of all the Harry Potter films, but Scott Rudin had been looking at to make into a movie. Jamie also got copyright to ALL my blog posts, emails, and letters – until I die, including THIS ONE!!!

John Lahr has since recognized me publicly as the authority on Tennessee Williams’s last two years of life, and between his biography or TW and my memoir, that murder by Sewanee/Episcopal Church et al is all but proven, and it was a high-placed Republican Legislator in Tennessee who kept the ones who set Tennessee up for the murder PAID OFF and living in very high style until they died – they all also lied, claiming Tennessee was incompetent when he signed the Codicil to his will -- recommended by Jackie Onassis -- so that the Episcopal Church could steal the estate from Harvard. And this was told to both me and John Uecker (who was there and smothered Tennessee with a pillow), by Schuyler “Skye” Wyatt, now deceased as are the other “in-Tennessee’s-house” conspirators.

Well, I tend to go on, and if you have interest, you might read these two recent letters that get into many more things I have learned about: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-nc-senator.html, and http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html.

I just hope someone can RESTORE the Kenan name to represent LIBERTY again, instead of Narco-Trafficking and Christian White Supremacy – as the family reputation is here in S.E. North Carolina!

Thank you for your consideration, and since Tom, David Burke, and Jeff Smith are still all in place, I’ll be sending them copies of this so they know how far I have gotten, now.

All best,



Scott D. Kenan





.

No comments: