Thursday, September 1, 2016

RP: Lawd, LAWD!!! My New Costco Eyeglasses Make Me Look Just Like MALCOLM X (but bleached)!!! / The BIBLE Proves that Africans Who Accept Jesus as "Son of God" Are Just GOD-HATING NIGGERS (and DESERVE slavery)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/09/lawd-lawd-my-new-costco-eyeglasses-make.html









And LOOK what Our Government -- led by that Nigger Faggot -- has now done:
The Pentagon has announced that it is protecting and arming Al Qaeda/Al Nusra jihadists in Syria, in a last gasp effort to overthrow Assad. 
You read that correctly - the U.S. is now in coalition with Al Qaeda in a foreign war



The Pentagon has announced that it is protecting and arming Al Qaeda in Syria, in…
YOURNEWSWIRE.COM|BY BAXTER DMITRY


LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Image may contain: 2 people
Sandra Beckham
“I'll be as dirty as I please, and I like to be dirty, and I will be dirty!” 

― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights

LikeShow more reactions
Comment





If even clueless WHITE GIRLS know -- all the INTELLIGENT people have known for a WHILE, no???







Christian bitches distracting intelligent people.








.

No comments: