Monday, October 3, 2016

RP: Hotsy-Totsy "Straight-but-Homo" (for only $50.00 USD -- what Dustin promised me after I'd SEEN IT -- and had "sniff-licked" his VERY Manly PITS) -- Praise the SWEET LORD JESUS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/10/hotsy-totsy-straight-but-homo-for-only.html



Dustin Andrew Goldsmith was apparently BONDED OUT by Christwalk International Church: for LESS THAN $50.00 USD https://www.facebook.com/christwalkinternational/#


And JUST THIS MINUTE he showed up at my door. I got his keys and refused him the clothes that "Testosteroni" gave and pushed him out the door and told him to clear town before he gets arrested.


I don't care HOW MUCH he is protected by any of the Christian Mafia Officials of Wilmington.


Wilmington COURTS might have released him and NO ONE CHARGED HIM with the burglaries that I gave Police all the evidence -- IRON CLAD -- for conviction.


Dustin's last words to me??? "I'm protected," as he slowly moved down the sidewalk like Prissy in Atlanta in Gone with the Wind!!!




.

No comments: