Saturday, March 4, 2017

RP: Back to Basics (for a breather)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/03/back-to-basics-for-breather.html



My FAVE Bible quote!!!




First of all, I am NOT going to tell my mother about the letter that both her parish priest and her bishop have had for about a week, now, DETAILING my mother's NAZI dealings with top Republicans and Catholic Popes over many years. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/02/my-letter-emailed-and-snail-mailed-to.html

She might have a difficult time facing her priest going forward, and nothing is more important to Mom than going to Mass and receiving Communion. For now, Mom seems fine, and I spoke with her this morning.

Secondly, I had a nice talk with Joseph Faulk in New York this morning, and I think he finally gets that I CAN'T LIVE LONG TERM with Haston Caulder who only cares about SEX, DRUGS, and GANSTA-RAP (and breaking many laws for various reasons). I am now associated with influential people who are making a difference in the Political World and have no time to waste on borderline DRUG-OVERDOSE and "ain't my new haircut sexy" petty dramas.

We agreed that Haston can call me to discuss PRACTICAL MATTERS, like when he will come here once to get the rest of his belongings -- and I'm NOT in a huge hurry, but I'd like to know if it is before or after when he expects to lose in Court late this month and spend a few months in jail.
Donald Trump was put into office by my Kenan Family that founded UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and today controls Exxon-Mobil (Rex Tillerson being the TOP Kenan exec), so we have the BEST technology to develop Russia's Oil, and Kenans ALSO control Bank of America, so we have the financial resources to do it. 

THAT is why Trump and crew is so BEHOLDEN to Vladimir Putin -- my Kenan Family is HUNGRY for MORE MONEY!!! 

If you look up my last name in the Bible Dictionary, Kenan means either "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".



An overview of the reported connections.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM|BY PHILIP BUMP
Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
21 hrs

Image may contain: one or more people
Sandra Beckham
“We have all forgot more than we remember.” 

― Thomas Fuller

LikeShow more reactions
 Comment



"[T]he real story is that a lot of good doctors who were simply ignorant about addiction started cutting back. And a lot of people who were already hooked suddenly were left…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM

LikeShow more reactions
 Comment
"Vice President Mike Pence will deliver the commencement address this spring at the University of Notre Dame, the school announced Thursday, an honor customarily reserved for newly elected U.S. presidents.

Given my NAZI Mother's LONG association with Coach Lou Holtz and the Catholic Church -- and ESPECIALLY Notre Dame -- I think their President, Rev. John Jenkins, DESERVES a letter from ME!!!




INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence will deliver the commencement address this spring at the University of Notre Dame, the school announced Thursday,…
APNEWS.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

To be continued . . . 


Scott



.

No comments: