Friday, April 21, 2017

RP: As Just ANNOUNCED on CNN: I, Scott David Kenan, Have WON My TOP POLITICAL GOAL!!! Donald Trump DENIED the Kenan Family/Exxon-Mobil Permission to GET AROUND President Obama's Russian SANCTIONS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/04/just-announced-on-cnn-i-scott-david.html





Pet Shop Boys (one of my TOP Spiritual Leaders), at the London Olympics, in a song COMMANDED to be written (or at least performed), by Her Royal Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II:


Pet Shop Boys: "Winner" (official lyrics video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AEO21i-oN0


Winner

This is the moment
we'll remember
every day for the rest of our lives
Time may rush us
hurt or love us
but on this day we have arrived

It's been a long time coming
We've been in the running for so long
but now we're on our way
Let the ride just take us
side by side and make us
see the world through new eyes every day

You're a winner
I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts

I've been a loser
Paid my dues
I fought my way up from the ground
Now at this moment
the crowd acclaim us
Will you just listen to that sound!

It's been a long time coming
We've been in the running for so long
but now we're on our way
Let the ride just take us
side by side and make us
see the world through new eyes every day

You're a winner
I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts

It took us so long
and we worked so hard
We came so far just to compete
But don't forget all
the love and laughter
now the world is at our feet

Looking back on all the times
we felt downcast
Didn't think we were going anywhere
just living in the past
But in that desperation
you get inspiration

You're a winner
I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts
'cause you're a winner

It took us so long
We worked so hard
We came so far just to compete
(You're a winner)
Don't forget all
the love and laughter
now the world is at our feet
(You're a winner)

You're a winner
I'm a winner
This is happening so fast
(You're a winner)
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Enjoy it while it lasts
'cause you're a winner

And HERE's how I won -- or WHAT, actually (and I can't help thinking that CNN is making AMENDS for their NAZI sins of the past -- documented ELSEWHERE in this blog):
PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD!!! 

Donald Trump has STOPPED my SUPER-EVIL Kenan Family that has controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913 (and they put Trump into POWER!!!), from DOING THE MAIN KENAN DEAL

Also, please see in comments, below:



The Trump administration has denied ExxonMobil permission to bypass sanctions to drill for oil in Russia.
MONEY.CNN.COM
LOL!!! 

But you would get a DIFFERENT view from Ron Reagan, Jr., born of BOTH Ron and Nancy Reagan -- unlike Michael "The FREAK" Reagan -- HA!!!



"If women are going to wear low cut dresses...don't be harassed when we men look."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY EMMA GRAY

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
TRUEbut there is also THIS!!! (see link in comments):

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments


>>> SO NOW, I'LL BE BACK TO SOMETHING I'M DOING FOR TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (his GHOST, that is -- BLIMEY!!!):






Me and the Boss, late 1981, enjoying both the Reagans in the White House, and the Kennedy Center Honors all ROLLED INTO ONE!!!














No???


.

No comments: