Thursday, April 13, 2017

RP: Holy THURSDAY (Mercy ME!!!)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/04/holy-thursday-mercy-me.html







To begin with, having heard from someone in Greenville, NC (100 miles from here), via www.SilverDaddies.com, I responded:



Michael Norfleet, and his "Lung Treatment or Death" GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/egg790

Re: 

https://www.gofundme.com/egg790

LOL!!!

Scott


-----Original Message-----

From: michael norfleet <mnorfleet.norfleet77@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan
Sent: Thu, Apr 13, 2017 11:55 am
Subject: Re:



You might have a cancer problem , and raising money for it miss girl! That's isn't me ! Maybe its one of your other tricks! You sound a little too dumb and stupid for me! Have a good life sis!

On Thursday, April 13, 2017, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


How's that CANCER problem coming that you put up a GO FUND ME page to raise money over???


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: michael norfleet <mnorfleet.norfleet77@gmail.com>
To: scottdkenan 
Sent: Thu, Apr 13, 2017 9:04 am


I want you to service my hard dick and worship it and your reward will be my hot cum! Do you ever come to Greenville? Can you host?


Stan (ANOTHER alias!!!)

-- 
Sent from Gmail Mobile

>>> FOR THE RECORD"Stan" emailed me using Michael Norfleet's email address -- that is associated with that GoFundMe page -- HA!!!



AND THEN, I heard from someone ELSE, via SilverDaddies, and he seems like a REAL PERSON!!! 


>>> LET'S RESET AND BEGIN, AGAIN:


1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS JEFFERSON!!!



"There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents... There is also an artificial aristocracy founded on wealth and birth, without either virtue or talents... The artificial aristocracy is a mischievous ingredient in government, and provisions should be made to prevent its ascendancy."

-Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)


2. I did NOT begin searching for a lawyer to sue Joseph Faulk in New York for Palimony, yesterday, due to cooking up a BIG VAT of New Orleans Andouille sausage, chicken, and shrimp gumbo. It came out GREAT, and enough to feed me for two weeks SOLID, but most will be frozen so I don't have to gobble it all up -- FAST!!!

This morning, I put in a call to a large Law Firm here, and their legal tech is supposed to call me to discuss it. THEN I realized that my lawyer working on the suit against Time Warner Cable for their driver hitting me in a crosswalk this past February 13, has a lawyer in his firm who does Family Law (divorces, etc.), so I left THEM a message to see if their other lawyer might be interested, and I figure I'd better wait to hear from THEM, before checking further.

And I MIGHT not be able to get anything done until after Easter.

So I guess THIS posting is the LAST I email to Mr. Faulk.

3.




Is it really so surprising to see Sebastian Gorka keep his White House job?
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment



"The political parties come and go but the values of the regional cultures are always at play."
BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

6. And THIS includes back-and-forth with Linda LeBoutillier, a friend in grade school and high school, whose mother made certain that EVERYONE KNEW that ALL her children tested ABOVE GENIUS. I lost track of Linda, then, until 1975, when she sold Hilary Russell and me JEWELRY for our store, that my founding partners Chuck and Hilary Pritchard-Russell still own:




Sen. Cory Booker gave Whale's Tale a RAVE, after he recently left it: www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com

And then Linda and I we were out of touch until about two years ago -- on Facebook.
I'm a "Zen Buddhist"!!!



Let's find out which religion, if any, hiding in your subconscious.
MYDAILYQUIZZ.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Jan Hall I'm a peaceful Quaker
LikeReply21 hrs
Connie Stone · Friends with Jan Hall
I believe it too, always was take care.
LikeReply20 hrs
Linda LeBoutillier I have been practicing Buddhism since 1980, which represents more than half of my lifetime. Now that I have completed my memoir, I realize that I always depended on the power of prayer.
LikeReply20 hrs

I've studied Science of Mind (Religious Science), with its President beginning in the 1980s, also studied under Elisabeth Kubbler-Ross, and it is QUITE CLOSE to Buddhism. 

Every BREATH feels like I am praying now -- AFFIRMING the better future, and GRATITUDE for what I have NOW -- even when I was homeless and held hostage by Mexican Drug Mafia associated with the US Government and Episcopal Church -- and my Kenan Family that put Presidents Enrique Peña Nieto and Donald Trump into power (to get OIL)

My FIRST memoir got RAVE reviews. 

Is it possible to read YOURS??? 


No reply, yet from Linda . . . 

7.
NORTH CAROLINA -- AGAIN!!! 

“When American ultra-conservatives have come to believe beloved Abraham Lincoln is equivalent to Hitler, their politics have jumped the shark and gone from eye-rolling to dangerous for our democratic republic,” North Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Wayne Goodwin wrote on his on Facebook page.



The North Carolina state representative also called the Civil War "unnecessary and unconstitutional."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


LikeShow more reactions
 Comment
8.


Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
17 hrs

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor
Sandra Beckham
20 hrs
“Nature is not our enemy, to be raped and conquered. Nature is ourselves, to be cherished and explored.”

― Terence McKenna


LikeShow more reactions
 Comment



Scott





.

No comments: