Wednesday, May 10, 2017

RP: My Email to Bill Zitelli, Head Council for CBRE Clarion Securities, Just Sent:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/05/my-email-to-bill-zitelli-head-council.html



Bill Zitelli, 2015


Dear Mr. Zitelli,

My name is Scott David Kenan and I am the uncle of your employee Maxwell Andrew Kenan. He has no idea I am contacting you, and I HOPE I am WRONG, but feel obliged to pass the following information to you for you to do your OWN investigation.

You likely know that my Kenan Family inherited control of Standard Oil (now Exxon-Mobil), in 1913 from Henry Flagler, who left his entire estate to his third wife, Mary Lily Kenan. Kenans earlier co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, and today also control Bank of America/Merrill Lynch (and I recently met Patricia Sinatra who runs Sinatra enterprises, who TOLD me how she was in charge of that sale to Kenans' NationsBank), much of Coca-Cola, and www.theKAG.com, now the largest trucker in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. I know many of the wealthiest Kenans, actually distant relatives, and met a recently retired Exxon exec in Puerto Vallarta, early 2015, who TOLD me how the Kenans and Rex Tillerson (the TOP Kenan exec), put Enrique Pena Nieto into power -- with help of the CIA and Clinton State Department -- not only to get the oil, by Pena Nieto changing their Constitution, but also to split the narco-trafficking.

I am connected also to three Presidents of Mexico, and I think everyone knows that Vicente Fox (perhaps my closest contact there), worked as an exec for the Kenans at Coke before elected President, and he's TRASHED Donald Trump, whom I can prove was put into office by the Kenans, primarily, to get Russia's oil (currently off the table).

I graduated Denison University in 1973 after great success there in Art, co-founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com with friends who still own it, and was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and I have been recognized as the top authority on the last two years of his life by John Lahr. My memoir is now available in blog format (with reviews), for anyone to read: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/. I also met most of JFK's sisters and their husbands back in the early 1980s -- but knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis best (and Jean Babette Stein, who inherited MCA, now Comcast, NBC, Universal Studios, etc., ten days ago assassinated by the CIA), and the Reagans had me to the White House.

My concern is that Max Kenan is recently friended and LINKED-IN connected to a woman in Atlanta, Christal Presley, who is best friends with Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich, and Christal caused me MUCH trouble in 2010, when I confronted her with her lies that she was publishing to start a "charity" for Veterans for her to just keep the money. The biggest Atlanta paper and CNN BOTH did major stories on it, despite my warnings to them. In 1990, I tracked the biggest flow of drugs through Atlanta, taking my evidence to Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office, and was SOON arrested on false charge and FORCED to take psychiatric drugs on a false diagnosis. 

The story is HUGE, and my political blog has gotten well over 1,000,000 hits so far. Gen. Russel Honore' knew ALL ABOUT the Kenan Family narco-trafficking (including heavy involvement by both my parents, then), in Atlanta/Stone Mountain, where I actually lived for many years until 2010, when Colin Powell's people got me to Mexico for most of five years in Political Exile. I now live in Wilmington, NC.

I think it best that I provide links to my last two postings, which are pretty self-explanatory:



This email is being open-copied to a few of my 200 Political Contacts so they see I really sent it. To check my references, you can call Gen. Russel Honore', whom I met with twice at the 2015 New Orleans Tennessee Williams Festival, cell: (404) 227-XXXX, or Patricia Sinatra, cell: (909) 984-XXXX.

I wish you luck in your investigation of Max's involvement with Russia, Donald Trump, Fox News, and of course my wealthy Kenan relatives. I HOPE your firm has NOT been compromised. I hope it is all innocent. I learned years ago to ALWAYS blog-post these initial letters, but NOT later communications, so it will be published on my blog.

Thank you for your consideration, and I wish you EVERY SUCCESS!!!

Scott

cell: (910) 200-XXXX





.

No comments: