Sunday, June 18, 2017

RP: My Emailed Letter Just Sent to the Chairman of the Board of Teva Pharmaceuticals in Israel, Dr. Sol J. Barer!!! (NSA and CIA: have FUN with THIS!!!)

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-emailed-letter-just-sent-to-chairman.html



Dr. Sol J. Barer




Dr. Sol J. Barer
Chairman of the Board
Teva Pharmaceuticals
5 Basel St., Petach Tikva
Israel, 49131

June 18, 2017

Dear Dr. Barer,

My name is Scott David Kenan, the older brother of your employee Julie (Kenan) Duffy, RTCM at your Malvern, Pennsylvania facility. I am writing – and will have to copy this to one or more contacts you list with email addresses in the USA, so they can forward it to you in Israel. I am the former assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams. Before that, I was an accomplished artist, 30 of my works hung in US Embassies and Consulates around the world BEFORE I graduated Denison University in 1973. In high school and the beginning 1.5 years of college, my study concentrated on math and science, and was tied for first place in college board scores at my high school in West Chester, Pennsylvania, so am balanced, right and left brain – with a very FAST brain, as well. 
Today, I am a published writer (see: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/), now concentrating on my Political Blog http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, which has gotten well over 1,000,000 hits so far, and is emailed to over 200 political contacts in the USA and other countries, mostly in the Press, Law Enforcement, and Politicians. For nearly a month, by invitation of a friend of mine high in the US State Department, I send them ALL my info as well – which is HOW our crazy criminal President, Donald Trump, has been caused to fall so QUICKLY the last couple of weeks. 
You see, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, was first identified to me as America’s top NAZI in 1990, by key Jewish business leaders in Atlanta, where I lived most of my adult life. She is now 94 years old, and Trump advisor Steve Bannon – CLOSE friend of Pope Francis and the Roman Curia, and Vladimir Putin – now does most of Mom’s dirty work. 
Right after WWII, Mom headed Proctor & Gamble’s Chemistry Labs in Cincinnati, Ohio, and I’m sure ALL JEWS know of Operation Paperclip, the transfer of the top NAZIS to the USA. Mom got much of Dr. Mengele’s data from experiments on Jews in Concentration Camps, but especially worked on his research on Mind Control – shared with the Catholic Church and the CIA, especially. 
When I first blogged about Mom’s position in 2010, Jonathan Reiner of the famous acting and directing Hollywood Reiners, Jonathan a personal friend of mine, made me an “Honorary Jew”. Earlier, in 1978, when I FIRST began talking publicly about being raised with Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings, Mom got me committed and then FORCED to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years, until my psychiatrist of eight years, saying she’s NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me, took me off in 2009. 
Mom has had at least two one-on-one meetings with Pope John Paul II in Rome – every Jew I ever knew, claimed he is the MOST NAZI of recent Popes, but Mom works by orders of Francis as well – he has BETTER Public Relations, while working with Steve Bannon, now. 
When my mother’s niece Jan (Meyer) Opperman, now divorced and a widow of a man “Bill Larsen” (an Aryan), had previously married Kim Opperman, a Jew, Mom had all her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS of South Bend, Indiana’s considerable wealth removed, forced him into a US Veteran’s hospital to be given double strength Lithium Carbonate on a false Mental Illness diagnosis. This produced over 1.5 Lithium level, guaranteed to cause chemically induced diabetes (I possess Mom’s handwritten notes on how to do this, written before she did it), which Uncle Bob died of as his fingers and toes, then hands and feet were amputated. THIS is Mom’s CATHOLIC LOVE, ordered my Pope John Paul II. 
And Uncle Bob and his brother, Marcellus Bernard Meyer of Michigan City, Indiana, was a lawyer working first for the FBI, then in private practice, he now also deceased, but FDR put them on a list of NAZI SYMPATHIZERS, so they had to fight in the Asian Theater in WWII!!! 
My email to CNN about that: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html. My blog posting about the big NAZI gathering of the Meyer side of the family in 2009, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html, which was BOYCOTTED by Jan and Kim Opperman’s two children, Andrea Opperman, who converted to Judaism, worked in more than one kibbutz in Israel, and I now just learned her Facebook page has disappeared!!! Even her brother, Ian Opperman, has ERASED HER PHOTOS from his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ian.opperman.3. 
About five years ago, Ian emailed me that he HATES JEWS – and yet he IS A JEW!!! He said he CRIED about that at night!!! All of Ian’s aunts and his uncle – and his mother -- believe that Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan is the SMARTEST person in the world, and have told me so.
To get back to my sister, Julie Duffy, in 1990, CORRECTED: 2010, she lied to Stone Mountain Police that I was immediately in danger of committing suicide, as has my other sister Jane Anne Kenan of Raleigh, NC, although Jane had had no contact with me in over 10 days, and Julie had not been in contact for two months. This was part of FIVE attempts of my family and Republicans to commit me to mental hospital in one month. My close friend of quite some time, US Army Col. Dottie Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer of Secretary of State Colin Powell, then told me the CIA and Republicans -- and my immediate family -- planned to kill me, since they could not commit me to SHUT ME UP about the Swastikas and the NAZI planning with the Catholic Church. I then lived most of five years in Mexico in Political exile, but now live in Wilmington, NC, as of two years ago.
Wilmington is where my Kenan family landed in the 1730s, soon made a HUGE fortune with three properties having 300 African slaves each – stripping the virgin pine forests and becoming the world’s largest supplier of naval stores, BEFORE the American Revolution -- then co-founded UNC Chapel Hill in 1789, inventing the world’s first Public University, and later inherited Henry Flagler’s entire estate, so more Standard Oil stock than Rockefeller ever owned, 40% ownership of US Railroads, etc., and now also control Bank of America, and www.theKAG.com, largest trucker in the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
They also control most Republicans and the “Clinton Democrats”, and were the biggest force in putting Donald Trump into office, so that with our former top Exxon Exec, Rex Tillerson, a close friend of Vladimir Putin, the Kenans can not only make money developing Russia’s vast oil reserves, but the Kenans are the largest support of the Episcopal Church, USA, that supports the Confederacy still, And I can prove Kenans helped murder Tennessee Williams with the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI, like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee and me on January 11, 1982 at Jean Babette Stein's party – and Jean was forced to jump to her death a month ago from that same apartment, she having the most stock in MCA (Music Corporation of America, that became NBC Networks, Comcast Cable, Universal Studios and Music Group). This was breaking news in Europe and Latin America, and only mentioned in the New York Times -- and a few magazines in the NAZI USA – thanks to the work of my mother with help of your employee Julie Duffy, etc. Julie STILL hates me – but who needs their NAZI RELATIVES, no??? 
This past week, Julie joined my mother and my sister Jane (who HATES Roman Catholicism since late high school), in a supposed Catholic retreat near Raleigh – which Jane would NEVER attend. I fear it was just more NAZI planning, possibly with a retreat as a “front” to hide their activity. You might want to question what kind of harm she is doing or has done to your company. 
You can check reference on me with Lt. Gen, Russel Honore’ whom I met with twice in 2015, he knowing all about my family narco-trafficking in Atlanta: Cell: (404) 227-XXXX, Patricia Sinatra, Frank’s niece who sold control of their Bank of America to my Kenan family, and does NOT like what the Kenans have done to it. Cell (909) 984-XXXX, US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor in place in Puerto Vallarta since the mid-1990s, and friend of mine since 2010. Kelly asked me to send ALL my political info direct to State Department servers nearly a month ago. conagencypuertov@state.gov 
Local references in Wilmington include two I know well and since 2011: New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon: emcmahon@nhcgov.com, and our District Attorney, Ben David (not a JEWISH “David” – but an ELDER at First Presbyterian): benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org.
You can easily find phone numbers by searching for these last three.
Final note about my Kenan Family: in 1990, I met with lawyer, best-selling author, racecar driver, and stunt pilot Gegg Loomis, nephew of James Graham Kenan, who sent me to him – James and his brother Frank Hawkins Kenan running all Kenan Companies and Charities the second half of the Twentieth Century, and Gregg told me to my FACE that the wealthy Kenans hate JEWS more than they hate “Niggers” – which is A LOT, they supporting the Ku Klux Klan and Republican Party. 
You can contact Gregg Loomis through his website to verify: http://greggloomis.com/. 
I will post this letter on my blog and email it to ALL my Political Contacts, and I ask you to share it with Israeli Intelligence but NOT the TOP Israeli NAZI, Benjamin Netanyahu – OY VEY – such a TRAITOR to the JEWISH PEOPLE!!! 
Thank you for your consideration.

Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, North Carolina
Cell: (910) 200-XXXX

.

No comments: