Wednesday, June 21, 2017

RP: Spectrum Cable GOT THE MESSAGE!!! / Landlady Gold Walker Feigns CLUELESSNESS -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/spectum-cable-got-message-gold-walker.html



Now that Joseph Faulk is no longer helping me out financially -- and has likely been committed to a Mental Hospital today (or similar) -- I've begun thinking of HOW to augment my SSI income until I get settlement from Spectrum Cable for their ACCELERATING truck knocking me 12 feet out of a crosswalk on February 13, 2017!!!



Of course that event was so FUNNY to Wilmington Democratic City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, that he tried to TERRORIZE me in Mayor Bill Saffo's office in front of the Mayor's Executive Secretary, Dawn Grants!!!




But before my report of the day's events, the news from Capitol Hill!!!:




WASHINGTON—Quickly crumpling up all 500 pages of the legislation upon hearing footsteps in the hallway, sources reported Tuesday that a panicked Senate Majority…
THEONION.COM
You've GOT to be kidding me



Evangelical Christian leader Jerry Falwell Jr. will head an education reform task force under U.S. President Donald Trump and is keen to cut university…
REUTERS.COM





President Donald J. Trump issued an executive order on Tuesday directing the Department of Justice to revoke five Thanksgiving Day pardons issued by Obama
REALNEWSRIGHTNOW.COM|BY R. HOBBUS, JD




Scott Kenan shared a link.
13 hrs



After admitting he had an "improper relationship" with a 14-year-old student at Cullen Middle School, a Houston Independent School District police officer will not be…
COUNTERCURRENTNEWS.COM


>>> TODAY WAS DEDICATED TO PAYING ALL BILLS THAT I COULD -- TO SEE WHAT MONEY I STILL HAVE -- and to boil down a chicken carcass and some smoked ham hocks, to make broth for a VAT of KILLER BEAN SOUP!!!:

I first went to Costco, and refilled my prescriptions -- a week early. Having nothing else there to buy, I spent half an hour talking to employees of both the store and the demo people.

I don't believe I blogged that the day David Alan Young assaulted me (without actually harming me), and made his SERIOUS threat that he would shoot me DEAD for JESUS, as he has been commanded to do to ALL FAGGOTS and LIBERALS:





I after that stopped in Costco, and as I was checking out, I spoke with a check-out woman I've known a long time. Nearly EVERY Costco employee -- and the older ladies who demo (includes a few men, some young), HATES the hypocritical Wilmington Christians, and so I rarely have any problems there, as MOST customers are EDUCATED, Successful people, so THEY don't buy all the CHRISTIAN CRAP -- and those who do, are LIBERAL Christians who HATE Evangelicals, etc.

And having HAD IT after Mr. Young PROVED he worships the DEVIL -- not Jesus, the Prophet of Love -- I was telling the cashier that EVERY Christian appears to just worship SATAN. An older guy checking out in the next line, YELLED that I needed to SHUT THE FUCK UP, because HE found my words HIGHLY OFFENSIVE.


Without raising my voice, I told him he is ALLOWED to be offended, as I am offended by HIM -- and why didn't he mind his own business, since I was not speaking to HIM.

"You are NOT ALLOWED to talk that way in this country -- and I'm going to teach you a lesson!!!" he said as he put up his fists and lunged in my direction, slowed by a cart and two people in his way. Two Costco Management employees walking nearby stepped in between us. Two I'd never seen before, so they did NOT know me -- and I explained there was no reason to worry abut me, I get this CRAP for "Jesus-Lovers" all the time -- and NEVER ONCE have I struck anyone, even when beaten so it took six weeks for the bruises to heal.


But WATCH OUT FOR HIM!!! He's a PROCLAIMING CHRISTIAN.


So in the several days since then, the story of it had spread among many of the employees, and we had a good LAUGH over it -- and he and his wife exited the store before me.


I saw a book there:



I almost BOUGHT IT, since Newt Gingrich had helped my parents, CNN, and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman SET UP the Atlanta/Stone Mountain Christian Drug Mafia -- and I'd been to Newt's Congressional Office several times about that -- in 1990 BEFORE I WAS ARRESTED -- LOL!!!

And actually, it was EARLIER, at 10:00 AM, that the nice, handsome young black Spectrum Tech arrived to CORRECT the too-strong internet service that has been kicking my modem off and on in overload. I had DEMANDED that Spectrum NOT send another Christian, as those had all LIED TO ME and NEVER fixed my service, wasting many, many hours over the last several weeks, and HE did not want to hear about ANYTHING TRUE about his company -- so I asked him if he was a CHRISTIAN, and he said that he was.

I told him NO SELF-RESPECTING descendant of SLAVES is a Christian, since the New Testament was used to ENSLAVE BLACK AFRICANS!!:



Of course his MINISTER never mentioned the Epistle to the Ephesians -- LOL!!! He just wanted to FLEECE HIS BLACK FLOCK.


But he went about his business high on the pole, and when he came in, he was accompanied by a Spectrum Quality Control Supervisor -- and ANOTHER Tech (both white -- and all three were HOT AS HELL -- if the black guy too young for me).

The Supervisor, clearly an AGGRESSIVE TOP TYPE, wearing no ring and about 40, realized he was going to have to GRIN AND BEAR IT, as I told more of my story of Spectrum's hitting with a truck, lying to me constantly, rather than fixing my service, and HOLDING PAYMENTS sent for Benefits Management, Inc.'s mostly IMPOVERISHED clients.


The third guy, of a softer, hairy body with beard, LOVED IT ALL!!! And they discovered LOTS of other irregularities -- even discovering someone had CUT THE CABLE outside to the back bedroom, which had been working when I fled there to escape Bed Bugs, two months ago. They fixed it ALL, and tested and RE-TESTED everything, and I really think they finally FIXED my service!!!

So I THANKED and COMPLIMENTED them, and the Supervisor pointed out to the Black Christian that they NEVER get compliments, NORMALLY, and to ENJOY MY HONEST WORDS (while he got them) -- LOL!!!



And late afternoon, I stopped at Gold Walker's house across the street, and INDEED there was not a SINGLE POT ROACH to be found, nor smoke in the air!!! ALWAYS, previously, there were roaches all over the place and she'd be smoking and offer me some.

I pointed out that I'd not had a BIT of marijuana since she and Denise Wood downstairs from me had STOPPED giving and selling me weed, and Gold said pot should be LEGAL, which almost everyone agrees with and that I should go to the Barbary Coast Bar and just BUY SOME THERE!!!



Readers will recall that I had FUN talking with Olympia Dukakis at the installation ceremony of Tennessee Williams's Poets' Stone at Episcopal Cathedral of St. John the Divine, in Manhattan, late 2009. And my brother, Mike, had snuck into the audience to GET AN IDEA OF MY WORLD (not that he LIKED IT, at all -- HA!!!).



The Barbary Coast Bar in Wilmington, North Carolina is about five blocks from my house, and WHERE Haston Lavern Caulder got KICKED OUT, and being PISSEDIMMEDIATELY whipped it out in front -- and in front of MANY PEOPLE  -- including the Police Officer, who CITED HIM for "Urinating in Public" -- one of the charges he faces trial for next week:



Haston, while still in residence in my apartment.





And while I was at Gold's, I could SEE she knows her son, Allen Walker is likely in BIG TROUBLE over his Walker World, http://www.walkerworldnc.com/, which all the COPS seem to know is being investigated as a possible MAJOR drug import port on the Northeast Cape Fear River!!! So SHE being TAMED by that, I pointed out that this morning, someone left Denise Wood's apartment at 4:45 AM -- but I don't know if it was about SEX or BUYING DRUGS, and that both Steven and Patty next door THANKED ME for chasing off so many who come to both Denise's and Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr.'s BACK DOORS, all hours of day and night for one or the other from Denise, and LSD from "Sam"!!!

And Gold responded -- NICELY, as the entire conversation had been (including the reminder that I send ALL MY EVIDENCE straight to the US State and Justice Departments, part of WHY Gold's HERO, Donald Trump is FALLING INTO HELL so FAST!!!) -- that she SURE WISHES I could do SOMETHING about all the HEROIN TRAFFICKING in Wilmington.

I responded:




Tennessee Williams in Provincetown, 1940. Age 29, 5 years before he wrote The Glass Menagerie.

Image may contain: 1 person, ocean and outdoor
Eugene N. Fedorko to Provincetown in the '40s . . .
22 hrs
Tennessee Williams, Provincetown, 1940 . . .



.

No comments: