Tuesday, August 8, 2017

RP: Drug Profits (legal and illegal), and Hiding All the CLOSET-CASE Homosexuals Is What Fuels the DESTRUCTION of American Democracy -- by HIDING Behind Their Worship of INVERTED JESUS, a Symbol of the DEVIL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/drug-profits-and-hiding-all-closet-case.html



What used to be called "Pussy-Whipped".




Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
52 mins

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, sky, tree, child, outdoor and nature
Sandra Beckham
4 hrs
“If you or I ever really accepted the moral responsibility for what we've done in our lifetime—we'd drop dead or go mad. Living creatures weren't made to understand what they do.”

― Philip K. Dick, Now Wait for Last Year
This guy is named "Daddio", a term for a COOL GUY when I was a child, and at least it was NOT political in any way, and urine is NOTHING compared to FECAL MATTER

STILL, I can't condone it -- except as reading matter (a story).




The judge said the case is "one of the most disgusting scenarios" he's ever read.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY DAVID MOYE


This is JUST LIKE Wilmington, NC ChristianDavid Alan Young, who told me he will SHOOT ME DEAD as soon as he finds me while he has his gun on him.




The suspect allegedly said he hated homosexuals and wanted to “kill [them] like rats" before shooting 22-year-old Juan Javier Cruz.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan Court date with David Young is August 21, 2017, but LESS than two weeks away it is NOT yet scheduled in Court -- even though many things are scheduled into October!!!








According to what they think about you!
GODINWORLD.COM
Comments
Paul Howle "She hid the bag of birdseed where her sainted father could not find it."

Reply
3
22 hrs
Remove
Ellen R. Howle Oh, Pawell!

Reply16 hrs
Remove
Ellen R. Howle You are lucky I was there to hide it. ðŸ™ƒ

Reply
2
16 hrs
Remove
Hugh Sprott Why would you want to hide birdseed?

Reply4 hrs
Remove
Ellen R. Howle Hugh Sprott Just for fun!

Reply1 hr
Remove
Paul Howle Hugh Sprott, just to drive me crazy so that I can be declared senile and she can get her greedy hands on my millions.

Reply
1
51 mins
Remove
Ellen R. Howle Paul Howle Oh yes, that's me! ðŸ˜‡

Reply38 mins
Victoria Miller YES! Pretty & good and
SO MUCH MORE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Reply
1
16 hrs
Remove
Doug Monroe He dead.

Reply
3
15 hrs
Remove
Paul Howle "Mistah Monroe, he dead. A penny for the old guy."

Reply
2
6 hrs
Scott Kenan Most of the people in my life have been LYING CRIMINALS and DEVOUT "CHRISTIANS" (my Kenan Family put Trump into office), so I don't want any fools calling me GOOD (although I don't mind BAD), but I hope they respect that I am TRUTHFUL in the face of all the threats to my life, false imprisonments and false nut-house commitments, and that I always landed ON MY FEET.

Suffering from HACKERS again this morning!!!

Scott Kenan Most of the people in my life have been LYING CRIMINALS and DEVOUT "CHRISTIANS" (my Kenan Family put Trump into office), so I don't want any fools calling me GOOD (although I don't mind BAD), but I hope they respect that I am TRUTHFUL in the face of all the threats to my life, false imprisonments and false nut-house commitments, and that I always landed ON MY FEET.





At Barack Obama's FIRST Inaugural, George W. Bush told him they had ALL THE EVIDENCE of his GAY LIFE, and used that to make him PROTECT the Christian CIA'S Narco-Trafficking.



And I BET they used it too to KEEP HIM FROM MORE AGGRESSIVE REPORTING ON RUSSIA'S INTERFERING WITH THE 2016 ELECTION!!! 

Presidents Nixon, GHW Bush, GW Bush, and Barack Obama ALL had gay relationships while in the White House, EVERY News Agency knows that, but THEY TOO have same-sex relationships, so for the LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST, they NEVER report it at ALL!!! 















.

No comments: