Thursday, September 14, 2017

RP: EEEK!!! My Fellow Denison University Graduate Hal Holbrook Just CANCELLED His Wilmington, NC Gig, Today, and ABANDONED "Mark Twain Tonight!" for GOOD!!! (and other things):

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/eeek-my-fellow-denison-university.html


HOLY CRAP!!! Like me, Hal Holbrook is a Denison University grad, but UNLIKE FOR ME, Wilmington has proven just TOO MUCH for HAL

In a letter to Thalian Hall, Holbrook wrote, “I plan to keep working in film and TV with anyone who will have me.”




Was scheduled to perform in Wilmington on Oct. 20.
STARNEWSONLINE.COM



>>> A FEW QUICK NEWS ITEMS:






Until this week, when we asked Facebook about it, the world’s largest social network enabled advertisers to direct their pitches to the news feeds of almost 2,300 people who expressed interest in the topics of “Jew hater,” “How to burn jews,” or, “History of ‘why jews ruin the world.'"



After being contacted by ProPublica, Facebook removed several anti-Semitic ad categories and promised to improve monitoring.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Show more


Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs




How extensive was Russia's use of Facebook to meddle with the presidential election? Even Facebook doesn't know.
MONEY.CNN.COM


Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


PRAISE THE LORD!!!




The Democrat says he will challenge Sen. Michael Lee, R-New Hanover, in 2018
STARNEWSONLINE.COM


I'll need to SPEAK with THIS "gentleman":



Fonvielle says they can help explain the South's 'dark, complex and troubled past'
STARNEWSONLINE.COM



>>> THE PERSONAL NEWS IS MOSTLY THE IN-DEPTH CONVERSATIONS I HAD WHILE WALKING AROUND WILMINGTON, TODAY: 

First, I stopped by Benefits Management, Inc., and spoke with Meredith about "Warden's" continuing tenancy, she was glad to hear WHY Warden often makes so little sense to her, but now understands that Warden needs to decide if he's moving out the end of this month -- or next month.

And she CONFIRMED that they STILL are having most clients' SPECTRUM CABLE bills -- the payments HELD by Spectrum long enough to charge LATE FEES each month before Spectrum credits and deposits the payments. She was happy to hear that I am going to include that when I write NC Attorney General Josh Stein (probably tomorrow since I'm low of energy today), about Spectrum's lawyer Brian M. Williams of Raleigh REFUSING to settle or even communicate with me.


I have NOT heard from him or another lawyer at his firm since sending this yesterday (see near the top)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/mercy-my-research-assistant.html.


But FUNNIEST about all of that is my lawyer assigned by the Courts to defend me in the case of Dustin Goldsmith charging me with "Communicating Threats", is also BIG in getting Personal Injury Awards, and MIGHT be interested in getting them to ACT, on less than normal fee, since all the work is DONE, except settlement.

When I called the Public Defender's Office (actually, right before walking into town), I learned I've been assigned a lawyer NOT in their bunch, there being SO MANY CASES that the regular Defenders are COMPLETELY OVERWORKED -- but I'll get to details on that shortly.

I spoke LONGEST with the woman at the Info booth on the river at the base of Market Street (and several other town characters who stopped by), they ALL KNOW that Mayor Saffo, District Attorney Ben David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and Thom Goolsby run the DRUG MAFIA -- with TOP Clergy of some of the biggest and smallest Christian Churches -- but especially including First Presbyterian, St. James Episcopal, First Baptist (the one on Kenan Plaza, there being THREE with that name), St. Mary's Catholic, and St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox

NO ONE is surprised that Mayor Saffo has a thing for GUYS, but most never thought Ben David does -- but said it MAKES SENSE TO THEM!!!

Well, the DOCKMASTER (I assume Jonathan Batts, but I can't find his photo and I missed his name but NOT HIS TITLE when I met him), knows ALL ABOUT the Wilmington Churches and Politicians running the DRUG MAFIA -- as did EVERY SINGLE OTHER LOCAL we spoke with (about a dozen people of all ages).






Why, he's ABOUT AS OLD as "TESTOSTERONI"!!!


Readers all know that in 1990, I ran into Bob Jenkins -- DRUNK(ish) in the Dixie Grill -- and in his plaid kilt, (under which no underwear is allowed to be worn -- THINK of the annual "Presentation of the Scottish Clans" in kilts and bagpipes -- an ANNUAL EVENT INSIDE First Presbyterian -- MERCY ALL THE LOOSE DANGLIES!!! -- he gave me a "Kenan Walking Tour of Wilmington"OPENING MY EYES to the POWER of the Kenan Family in Wilmington and North Carolina.

And in 2011, I observed him leading one of his tours -- REGALING his audience on how EVIL Roman Catholics are -- and why they STILL should be banned from the state by the North Carolina Constitution, which they were, until a Portuguese ship wrecked at the mouth of the Cape Fear River, and the way HE TOLD IT, Catholics "breed like rabbits" and they just could not be gotten rid of faster than they were breeding, and so we are STUCK with their EVIL, today.

Today I learned that five years ago, Mr. Jenkins came out GAY -- and that was NOT WELL RECEIVED by his Trinity Methodist Church on Market Street http://trinitynow.net/ -- so he LEFT and FOUNDED HIS OWN CHURCH, but I CANNOT find anything about this church he founded. 
I'll have to ask him myself!!!

And while I was speaking with several, someone asked me if I knew GOLD WALKER, whom they all seemed to know had banged the TWO STRAIGHT BROTHERS of Mayor Saffo back in her days of sexual addiction (like I was a sex addict in my 30s and 40s), and I had NO IDEA that was a WELL KNOWN STORY!!!

And they ALL know about Gold's son Allen Walker and his Walker World (and that it is suspected of being a major drug importation port on the Northeast Cape Fear River).






But I REFRAINED from telling them that Allen Walker is such a MAMA'S BOY, that he recently spent his birthday ALONE with Gold, his Republican super-rich lawyer girlfriend -- WHO PAYS HIS EVERY BILL, not invited -- and THAT, perhaps, the GREATEST PROOF of the narco-trafficking.

You see, this ALL IS NO SECRET and all of those people were LAUGHING THEIR BUTTS OFF as we discussed the NARCO-CRIMES of all these "Christians", so WHY is it a PROBLEM for me to also BLOG ABOUT IT???

And then when I got home, I met a woman who cares for one of Gold Walker's cats and lives around the corner. SHE told me MANY MORE of the WALKER FAMILY (and other top people's) SECRETS, which I'll keep to myself, today.

>>> MY NEW ATTORNEY:




Dawn Oxendine, attorney and committed Christian


I already have an appointment early next week to meet with Dawn, and BEFORE THAT, I wish to say little about my research on her and the senior attorney at that firm, Jason Vaughn, and while Dawn is a fairly NEW attorney, Jason lists some of his experience and such:

2015 Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, Highest Possible Rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
2014 Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, Highest Possible Rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
2015 National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Nations Top One Percent
American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best Client Satisfaction

American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 10 Best Client Satisfaction

Advanced Law Enforcement and Detention Officer Certificates
Law Enforcement Instructor, specialized in firearms
Radar certified
School Resource Officer certified
Field Training Officer
Education award
Intoxylizer 5000 certified
Standardized Field Sobriety certified

Drug Abuse Resistance Education Instructor (high school and elementary school certifications)

But Dawn Oxendine's BAPTISM BY IMMERSION at Port City Community Church is posted for the PUBLIC to see, so she can't mind my re-publishing it here. It is as SEXUALLY DETAILED about her former "life of sin" as a Catholic's CONFESSION -- after returning like the Prodigal Son!!!






So WHATEVER I think of Christianity, it is CLEAR that Dawn is a person who CONFRONTS HER OWN DEMONS HONESTLY!!!

AND she ALSO goes after PERSONAL INJURY AWARDS -- HA!!!








Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
5 hrs

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and hat
Sandra Beckham
6 hrs
“The women of the South have brought into American literature a unique mixture of domesticity and grotesquerie.”

― James Dickey







.

No comments: