Tuesday, September 12, 2017

RP: A Few Things to Add Before Slumber:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/scott-kenan-my-crazy-page-s-video.html






Scott Kenan shared My Crazy Page's video.
3 hrs
THANKS Mitchell Gold!!! 

My old copy of this is TERRIBLE resolution. Her cellulite shows MUCH better here.


Mitchell Gold is very active in North Carolina politics, and I BELIEVE produced Sordid Wedding (I hope Del Shores now turns to a NEW FRANCHISE and continues film-making):



They are looking as TIRED as Mayor Bill Saffo of Wilmington, NC:




After 1,000,000 thoughts, I've realized I should NOT write David Young until I sleep on it, but there are a number of other things to report today.

I STILL can't believe that Daniel Adams is so heartless that he screwed with me, terrorizing me in the earlier hearing by claiming I was DEFINITELY going to jail that day, but research shows he has a PRIVILEGED BACKGROUND, so with LUCK he'll get caught at SOMETHING, and forced to live homeless under a bridge -- like Ben David, some judges, and my immediate family did to me.

I had NO IDEA what had hit me -- or HOW MUCH I KNEW -- as the son of America's TOP NAZIS, semi-lobotomized on Lithium Carbonate for 31 years. I still remembered everything, and then saw how it all fit together. Mom made CERTAIN I was always around her allies to make certain I wasn't spilling beans, but that put me in a place to learn MORE about the worst criminals on the planet, in some cases.

Well, I am thriving, if not yet financially.

Now, Mr. Adams is actually MORE HANDSOME than his photo indicates, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/poor-judge-jeffrey-evan-noecker-showed.html, and right as I was driving home from the store this afternoon, I was thinking to make up for his asinine non-sense, he should strip naked in front of me and I could show him a better climax than he's ever felt -- I ran SMACK DAB into Vince, my neighbor, and stopped to talk through my window.



Not actually Vince -- but CLOSE!!!





It seems Vince and his buddy caught NO FISH last Monday after he stopped at my apartment, BUT he got a job FELLING TREES that afternoon and began soon thereafter. 

Now, I don't know about YOU, but if one is gonna have a crush on some wet-behind-the-ears youth (male department), the PAUL BUNYAN TYPES with larger noses and ears are as PROMISING FOR FUN as your typical "brother". And he kept pressing my flesh -- shaking hands, fist-bumps, and hi-fivin' -- until a BIG ASS TRUCK (black and Chevrolet, just like Dave Young's trucks), pulled up to my nose and HONKED, scaring the CRAP out of me, I, so . . . well, preoccupied with other thoughts.

Wouldn't it be a HOOT AND A HALF if Vince works now for Dave Young -- or EVEN BETTER, if for my old employer of about two months in 2011, Rusty Hooks, Jr. of Arbor Advantage Tree Service???


Rusty, too, had reddish hair, a NICE moderately hairy chest, always had us pray (me and a college student who also worked with him) to thank God -- on our knees -- for each tree's service before we cut it down. That was actually kinda cool -- and blessedly to God, rather than to Jesus.

He also wrapped his arm around me once from sitting to my side -- and felt my far-side shoulder and pecs, and although I wanted to give in to his desire for me to go down on him, I was afraid he would KILL ME!!!



Rusty was this build and style -- just red-headed.


And it was Rusty who explained how most of the Tree Service companies ACTUALLY are more into drug-smuggling -- not that I have any reason to think any others than Rusty's OWN were doing that. But that MAKES SENSE, when you see all the WATERFRONT PROPERTIES of rich people with docks that we mostly worked for.

When I went through security at the Court House with pockets to empty, an umbrella to bag, and flimsy plastic bags with the files I took, Cpl. Duffy Baker greeted me from inside -- before I even saw him. Mr. Baker was my ROCK in the Courthouse years ago when everything was still too confusing -- and too LOSING.

And he was the FIRST straight guy (or gay one, for that matter), in Wilmington to ever be sensitive to me, understanding, and reassuring.


I never forget the ones who CARED (although a scrap now and then does happen).


I am now literally falling asleep. so must wrap by saying I also spoke with my mother late afternoon, and told her the story of what had happened in Court at some length, and reading her verbatim from this blog what Judge Rebecca Blackmore had done to me in 2011, ridiculing me in Court:


"WHAT . . . you are a KENAN, and I NEVER HEARD OF A KENAN who didn't have at least four or five TRUST FUNDS in his back pocket!!!" 


This brought the WHOLE COURTROOM to raucous laughter, deriding me -- which she had DELIBERATELY DONE, she being a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN.


It's not that this, even then by surprise, was so dreadful to endure -- but that it was JUST LIKE what WILMINGTONIANS did to my father when he was growing up SHOE-LESS, they were so poor -- and the ONLY other Kenans bearing the surname in town were the very WEALTHIEST, and everyone ridiculed Dad and his little sister Doris for being poor and the Kenans RICHER THAN CROESUS.



After Dad (center), got his older brother Rufus Harlee Kenan's girlfriend Virginia Mintz pregnant (and uncle Harlee married her not knowing whose child it was), my half-brother, the 6' 8" Graham (Harlee and Virginia were both short, like their own daughter who came later), Dad traveled about and then married Mom and I am eight years younger than Graham Harlee Kenan.







Dad and I in Cincinnati, 1952.



My first kiss, age two. Mickey's braces from Polio are outside the frame.






After all the Narco-trafficking both Bill and Hillary Clinton have done with my Kenan Family, the Bush and Cheney Families, while I'd still vote for her over Trump -- and I DO appreciate her many BETTER achievements, her BIGGEST SHIPPER of Heroin back to the USA from Afghanistan -- and he was 2nd in charge of the US State Dept. in Afghanistan -- is the son of one of my best friends. 

And Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu was Hillary and Bill's biggest co-narco-trafficker, he being the wealthiest man on earth while Hillary headed the State Department (only)

THAT is why Barbara Bush LOVED the Clintons so much that George W. Bush got jealous as was WIDELY published in the Press a few years ago.


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan https://www.usatoday.com/.../barbara-bush-bill.../4721705/



Barbara Bush loves Bill Clinton. Really. The former first lady was glowing like a proud mother about Clinton, the man…
USATODAY.COM





From mid-March 2016 -- halfway through the Primary Campaign!!!



But Babs and Barry Bam-Bam never hit it off.







.

No comments: