Saturday, September 16, 2017

RP: FOUND: My Embraer "Manhattan" Personal Jet!!! / Frank Sinatra - Mia Farrow SECRET CHILD??? / Other Things.

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/found-my-embraer-manhattan-personal-jet.html









NICE, huh???





And NOT GOLD-LEAF ENOUGH for the Trumps to try to CLIMB ABOARD!!!

I know a lot of Frank Sinatra's heirs (they sold control of their Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives), but don't know the answer here

CAN SAY that seven years ago when I was 59 years old, I learned that my eight-year-older first cousin is actually my half-brother -- LOL!!! Mia Farrow always REFUSED to say who fathered this child.


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

His name is Ronan Farrow -- if you want to google all the controversy about his parentage.


And then after an attempted nap, THIS happened -- LOL!!!


Jay Cherry updated his profile picture.
27 mins

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting
Comments
Scott Jenson Haters will say it's photoshopped

Reply
1
3 mins
Scott Kenan Well better that YOU dig cheap sluts than that I do. You look like a JUNIOR DONALD TRUMP!!! 




Small guys ALWAYS think they look good with sluts

>>> At this point I tried to post this -- a piece of ARTWORK:


And it was IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED by Facebook/CIA -- they then giving me this:


I know a TRAP by Christians and CIA Facebook when I see one, so am IGNORING IT, and I was able to modify my approach and posted the following to complete that comment -- and it's not just BETTER -- but it is TRUE!!!:

Newt Gingrich (whose office I've been to many times)claims he can explain it:

Image may contain: one or more people and text

ReplyJust now


Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
1 min

Image may contain: one or more people, text and indoor
Sandra Beckham
13 mins
“There was a kindliness about intoxication—there was that indescribable gloss and glamour it gave, like the memories of ephemeral and faded evenings.”


And THEN, I added THIS:


Scott Kenan Hi Jay Cherry, as you know here in Wilmington, NC where we both livecloset-case homos like Mayor Bill Saffo, disgraced NC Senator Thom Goolsby, and D.A. Ben David, all try to hide their homo-life by also hanging with female sluts in public

You seem to be part of that scene -- and likely a homo after two beers (but TOO YOUNG for me, so I ain't hittin' on ya)

So I FEATURED you in my latest blog posting that gets emailed to 230 Political Contacts including every one of those local politicians -- and others -- but some of my Kennedy, Sinatra, Bush, and Mar-a-Lago friends as well -- and even the richest of my traitorous Kenan Family in Chapel Hill!!! 

I hope you have a good sense of humor -- and someone to shoot yer thang off with!!! 


LikeShow more reactions
ReplyRemove Preview3 mins

No comments: