Friday, September 22, 2017

RP: Guess Whom-All I Ran into Whilest Getting and Delivering the Rest of the RENT MONEY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/guess-whom-all-i-ran-into-getting-and.html




Kathleen Kincade (Monica Lewinsky's friend whose family founded Bain Capital in El Salvador for Mitt Romney), in an older photo. Here, before she gave up her career in -- REALLY -- "Needleless Acupuncture" (which ALWAYS cracks "Testosteroni" UP!!!)




BUT, before getting into all of that, my letter to Rob Reiner and David Frum was delivered to Rob's office at 11:56 AM, and it ALWAYS FEELS BETTER after a physical letter is delivered -- it at least as special as a "Hallmark Moment"no???

So, returning from Bank of America on Third Street, I fund that Kathleen was parking in front of the Temple (which she declared a long time ago -- although Reform -- is "as fluffy as Episcopalian!!!"):



Temple of Israel is the oldest Jewish House of Worship in North Carolina -- built in 1895.



I assume Kathleen is still working as a "Private Chef", hiring herself out for special occasions and parties, but had no time to ask about that before a car pulled up behind me and I had to drive on. I told her all about how I'm now in touch with Rob Reiner et al -- and WHY -- and that I'd been contacted by Mitt Romney's gay cousin Bill Romney's "widow", Douglas, who'd wanted to date ME -- but ended up just harassing me by emails and phone calls -- until I wrote Mitt at MittRomney.com, and it promptly STOPPED.



Bill Romney and Douglas Romney (who tool Bill's surname at legal marriage).


Kathleen was just THRILLED to hear it all, and said she might even look at THIS BLOG -- which will give her a heart attack, since I promised not to publish her real name. But I'd promised that to Jamie Lee Sutherland, went back on it, and he NEVER suffered a consequence of my publishing about his CRIMES -- but he still got a BOGUS CONVICTION of me of LIBEL, despite never legally serving me and trying me IN ABSENTIA in Chicago with help of Wilmington, NC D.A. Benjamin R. David (and Daliah Saper also of Fox News):




And then once coming and once going, as Gold Walker was out for a while -- so I was in my apartment -- I ran into both Sa'ant "Sam" Celia (in a good mood as always), and Denise Wood of "Denise the Perfect Painter", just in from a few days in Georgia -- and looking like CAT BARF

And speaking with her for a couple of minutes, it turns out that the older van she had told me she BOUGHT, she is only RENTING, and it too old for a REAL rental agency to have (by about ten years).


NONE of Denise's stories add up -- except that she's a SEX ADDICT!!!


THEN, at Gold's House, her son Allen Walker, his lawyer girlfriend who pays ALL his bills, and the three children they have between them, proved ALL to be a ton of fun, and I told the most important parts of my Political Story to them all (disguising some in language so as not to upset the children), which SCARED the lawyer a bit, but ENERGIZED Allen, he then inviting me out to Walker World where he promised to take me out on the river and show me around.




They can even roll out a GRAND PIANO on a floating barge -- at Walker World -- MERCY!!!




But then, as we were concluding this SUPER-FRIENDLY meeting -- Gold lying back on a divan eating seedless grapes and loving it all -- like CLEOPATRA:



Cleopatra, sans divansailing a vessel on the available water.

Allen suggested he could show me a couple of SWAMP ACRES, and I replied, "I just ADORE cottonmouths -- I've dealt with them before, in the wilds."

And THAT cracked him up, but if he is TRUE MAFIA, it was a SMART THREAT ON MY LIFE.

Only TIME will tell, but I betcha I take him up on his offer soon, then I can FIRST HAND REPORT on the Famous and Infamous WALKER WORLD.

I'm so tired and recovering from my recent TENSION, that I'm lazy in bringing this up to Testosteroni's expectation of my "jelly-bean (colored), writing". But I DO KNOW THIS, I never HANDLED any kind of snake -- unlike the former husband of Republican Judge Sandra Ray, formerly Criner. AND her husband not only diddled the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall, and Police intimidated the girl's father into NOT pressing charges against a GOOD CHRISTIAN, but when he posted his SNAKE-HANDLIN' PHOTO on his Facebook page and I BLOGGED ABOUT IT, Judge Sandra had to DIVORCE HIS PECKER!!! 



Sherman Lee Criner



Only a few years beforeSandra Ray and Sherman Lee Criner had RULED the Republican Party in New Hanover County.





CHRISTIAN STYLE!!!




.

No comments: