Wednesday, September 13, 2017

RP: MERCY -- My Research Assistant "Testosteroni" Emailed Me that Dustin Goldsmith Was Arrested for FELONY LARCENY Here in Wilmington Two Weeks Ago (but he is NOT in Jail, and STILL scheduled to prosecute ME) -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/mercy-my-research-assistant.html




And I learned this RIGHT AFTER getting off the phone from leaving lawyer for Spectrum Cable's insurance company, Brian M. Williams of Raleigh, NC, a SCATHING message -- he REFUSING to answer any of my calls or emails for over a MONTH -- even though from what he last told me, he now has EVERYTHING he needs to make me an offer after I was HIT BY THIS TRUCK in broad daylight in front of the County Courthouse exactly SEVEN months ago today.







For NOW, I will add Brian and selected other lawyers at YMW Law to my email list to get ALL my emails until they ACT!!!

If I have NOT gotten an offer -- or promise of WHEN I will get one within two weeks by 10:00 AM tomorrow (Thursday) -- I'll compose a letter about this and Spectrum Cable's OTHER ABUSES of clients of Benefits Management (well detailed in this blog), and send it to Josh Stein, Attorney General of North Carolina -- Josh's Office having VERIFIED that they got my letter of a few days ago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-letter-already-received-by-attorney.html.

As my Readers all know, that truck HIT ME right after I'd let Mayor Bill Saffo know I was walking to his office to DEMAND he release the FULL Police Report on the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish on Sept. 5, 2011, by Wilmington Police -- as VERIFIED by multiple Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene. 



Hot Evan Fish



Evan's HOT HOT high-school friend , Christopher Allmond (in white shirt)POLE-DANCIN' in Atlanta with another FRIEND.



Chris Allmondmale butt-to-butt pole-dancerEXTRAORDINAIRE!!!




And while it might be IMPROBABLE that then Time-Warner Cable DELIBERATELY tried to take me out, it is NOT impossible, and the LONGER Spectrum/Brian Williams REFUSES to settle with me when they have had EVERYTHING THEY NEED, the more likely that it was an ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF ME.

I CERTAINLY understand if they have taken this extra time to determine how much to ADD to a settlement for the PSYCHOLOGICAL STRESS of having assassins out to get me, but it is TIME TO SETTLE!!!

Lawyer Brace (an interesting typo-variation), Bruce A. Mason, who began to work this for me but gave it back when he realized that without PERMANENT or more serious injury, I would likely get only $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 (possibly a slightly different range -- I blogged it correctly before), and he would not make enough to bother with, said it SHOULD be all settled by the end of this past JUNE, and now we are halfway through September.



Charlie Rivenbark

And it was Wilmington City Councilman and apparent Narco-Trafficker Charlie Rivenbark who showed up in Mayor Saffo's office and in front of Dawn Grants not only had the NERVE -- and he knew I'd been hit by that truck -- to tell me he hopes I get a dog, and my dog is RUN OVER BY A CAR!!!

And then the idiot turned and FLED that office -- without doing whatever he had come to do.





And I forgot to contact the Public Defender's office today, to find out whom I've been assigned to handle my DEFENSE against Dustin Goldsmith's charge of "Communicating Threats", but when I do tomorrow, at least I know Dustin is in MORE TROUBLE -- although he NOT being in the County Jail means his actual WHEREABOUTS is a MYSTERY (but someone is certain to know).

Also today, my roommate, "Warden", informed me that Benefits Management claims to have found him a new apartment beginning October 1 -- but are not sure yet that he can move there then -- and it's a TWO-MAN apartment, why he does not like THIS apartment. While not a criminal, he is an ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN, leaving stove burners on occasionally, causing a FLOOD in the bathroom that ONLY he could have caused and he claims the liter of water on the floor just "came out of the throw rug", and more recently, for the last three showers in MY bathroom in a row, PRIED the cap that covers the screw of the sink cold water tap handle OFF, and laid it on the sink.

He even remembers getting into the shower and the cap was ON -- but when he got out it was OFF, and claims he can't figure out HOW that happened because he knows neither I nor anyone else entered the room -- and this last time, he lost it.

NOT a big deal -- except that he is having BLANK PERIODS where he has no idea what he's doing and is doing IRRESPONSIBLE THINGS.

So NOW, he told me he might have to remain living here for a few months -- even a YEAR -- until Benefits Management finds him EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS.

I told him I will speak with his rep there, Meredith, tomorrow, but make CLEAR that while I will extend it until end of October, NO LONGER, as the fair rent is at least $650.00 and I can NOT carry his financial weight longer than that.

And in two months of claiming he's TRYING, he's had not ONE offer of a job -- nor anyone he said he's called call him back.

I have EMPATHY for him, but I am NOT a Social Agency -- nor can I afford his foolishness (likely just low brain power). 





>>> WELL HERE'S SOME GOOD NEWS:





Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs




Both winners are current or former teachers.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


Scott Kenan shared a link.
8 hrs




"We want to inspire and empower people to change the world, and we hope you'll be a part of it."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY PAIGE LAVENDER
















.

No comments: