Sunday, September 10, 2017

RP: My Letter Already Received by Attorney General Josh Stein via Secured Server!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-letter-already-received-by-attorney.html



Mr. Josh Stein


Attorney General Josh Stein
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001

September 10, 2017

Dear Mr. Stein,

My name is Scott David Kenan and I live in Wilmington, all particulars attached via your secured server on which I will send this – as well as to info@JoshStein.org, which I assume still works. I will also include you there once so you can see to whom my blog postings all get emailed, now.

First, although a Denison grad, I’m a BIG FAN of Harvard (and my many Kennedy friends), and in 2010, my friend for some time, internetically, Jonathan Reiner (who now has Emmys like his Uncle Carl and cousin Rob have many awards), made me an “Honorary Jew” after I first blogged that my parents, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (now of Raleigh and 94 years old), and William Scott Kenan (deceased since 2014) were the top literal NAZIS in the USA (as told me by top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta in 1990). My mother’s Meyer side were not allowed to fight in Europe during WWII, and Mom headed the chemistry labs at Proctor & Gamble in Cincinnati when Dr. Mengele’s work was given them to study.

In about 1949, Dad’s male live-in lover was shot in the head and Dad given the choice of converting inactive Southern Baptist to Roman Catholic and marrying Mom – or go to prison for murder in the heat of a homo lovers’ quarrel. Then Mom could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name. The Coroner’s Report lists it as “Russian Roulette Suicide”.

My wealthy distant relatives – many of whom I’ve gotten to know, and I have certainly corresponded with Thomas S. Kenan III, whose former boyfriend I dated in 1985 – are the top support of not only the Republican Party, Episcopal Church, and Ku Klux Klan (the Kenans have REFUSED to remove “Silent Sam”, no???), but narco-traffic with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families. I know a cousin of George Bush quite intimately.

Before I go further, I got your message last Tuesday about wanting ideas of how to get out of this Opioid Emergency, and hope you have heard from a group in Wilmington that’s making LOTS of difference, and getting growing community support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1888136121424419/.

Tuesday 9/12, I am Prosecuting Witness in a trial of David Alan Young for the Hate Crime of his waiting to ambush me outside a restaurant I was eating in – on my 66th birthday, 6/16 – and then assaulting me by pushing me constantly backward for about 25 feet with his belly and claiming the Bible and God demand Christians kill all “Liberals” and “Faggots” like me, and that if he’d had his gun as usual, he’d shoot me dead then, but would get it and hunt my 6’ 11” self down on Wilmington Streets and kill me. We had never previously met, but apparently, I’d met his parents and sister there about 10 days before, and after a very genial conversation, his father claimed to me that the Bible and God demand that Christians murder every Muslim on earth. I exploded – verbally only – and David heard about it and had decided to kill me for that, figuring it was me -- because of my height.

I passed on pressing an assault charge since he did NOT lay hands on me, and charged “Communicating Threats” – and I spent the next two months hiding in my apartment, always driving places I normally walked to. But in our first hearing about three weeks ago, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, nominally a Democrat, but his brother is the Republican D.A. across the river, and his wife Stephanie has been a life-long top strategist and fund-raiser for Republicans, especially Lamar Alexander and Mitt Romney. Anyway, Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo told me that Ben David’s Policy is that Prosecutors are not allowed to strategize or issue Subpoenas prior to BEING in trial, while Defenders do get to do that. Ben David tried to force it to Arbitration so that Mr. Young could NOT be convicted, but since I was THERE, but neither needed to be nor was called, I was able to prevent that TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE.

And just after 3:00 when we re-convened after lunch, two separate people from the Prosecutor’s Office told me they had found a warrant for my arrest that would soon be served and I DEFINITELY was going to jail as soon as we completed in Court. They kept emphasizing I would DEFINITELY be arrested, but I was put in “Detention” and after the Judge and everyone had left, it was a Summons for “Criminal Threats” from nearly a year ago that had never been served me, and was by a Dustin Goldsmith, a former short-term roommate whom I’d discovered was a thief, and finding his stash on the side of the house, called the Police, they picked it up and convicted him on charges – that being how he left.

And those still there said not to worry, those kinds of things came up all the time and meant nothing in most cases.

So, Ben David is BEYOND HOSTILE to prosecuting a Hate Crime, and I’ll decide in Court Tuesday what to do about that – the other will be easy to defeat if Dustin Goldsmith can be found to prosecute me.

But I am writing primarily because I have TONS of deep info on corruption in Wilmington, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh – as well as Atlanta, Washington, DC, and Mexico, that would be very helpful to your office, so I hope your people will debrief me, and you can mine my blog http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com as well – in fact, as intro your people should read just the last week of my blog postings, they covering most areas at least to some degree, with links to deeper info. Over 4,000 blog-postings so far, going back to 2008.

You might like to know that I (and a few others still alive), can prove that Sewanee and the Episcopal Church (and Frank Hawkins Kenan, now deceased), with the Republican Party, and a few others murdered Tennessee Williams to steal his estate from Harvard, and about five years ago, I spoke with Nancy Armstrong (since then retired), Admin in Harvard’s Legal Department, who said what I said made PERFECT SENSE but none of the lawyers from then remained. I got in touch with President Drew Gilpin Faust who had no interest in trying to change this – even though Tennessee’s Estate (now called the Walter Dakin Fund at Sewanee), had grown to at least $1/3 Billion at the trough of the Recession about 2008.

It seems Harvard gets too many millions each year from Tom Kenan.

I met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec in Puerto Vallarta in 2015, who told me which Kenans with our life-long employee Rex Tillerson put Pena Nieto into power in Mexico to get Mexico’s oil again for the Kenan Family – and they split the narco-trafficking with the Clinton State Department, CIA, and Episcopal Church. I know MANY of these top actors in Mexico, as I was held hostage five times in 2010, once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman, once by the Godson of “Hector the Engineer” who’d placed the booby trap found in the Chunnel (Eng. to Fr.) in 2010 and it was removed. It was to fake the NEXT Terrorist Attack, like Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royals planned 9/11 together (verified to me first by a talking head on both Fox and CNN who said both those networks knew it was Bush/Cheney when 9/11 happened).

And that Godson was actually the son of the then TOP CIA exporter of cocaine from Colombia to the USA.

In summer of 2012, after I’d been convicted of a false charge by Ben David in Wilmington and to get it erased, I had to leave the state for a year, so back to Mexico, CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, then Head of City Desk at Wilmington Star News, interviewed me by phone about my Wilmington Story with Ben David, claiming he would write a feature article or even a book, but when his book No Easy Day about Bin Laden’s assassination was announced in the Press, he dropped me – he was just finding out what I knew for the CIA. The Star News, until about then owned by the New York Times, controlled by DEBT -- far more than by stock ownership -- by Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu, the Clinton Family’s top Mexican co-narco-trafficker and richest man on Earth – until Hillary Clinton left the State Department. Kevin Maurer’s job was what the Star News still does – keep Wilmingtonians oblivious to the drug-corruption of the Port, Government, and Churches.

Also, I had a benefactor who loved my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tom’s life (and its copyright was later stolen by D.A. Ben David and others via Chicago Courts – another story detailed well in my blog), who cut me off after $1,000.00/month allowance from him, beginning smaller in Mexico, late 2011 – just a couple of months ago, 5.5 years – because I kicked a narco-trafficking criminal (Haston Lavern Caulder, II) out of my apartment in Wilmington this spring -- when I found that out and that he also ran whores for his The Anchor Christian church, here. Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of 14 W. 95th Street, Apt. NYC 10025, cell: (212) 866-XXXX, was then sending Mr. Caulder up to $7,000.00/month despite Caulder’s making good wages. Mr. Faulk is not speaking to me now, but sent me a few hundred dollars the last two months to help with my heart meds.

However, he’d had plenty of communication with my immediate family while they helped the D.A. and Judges in Wilmington commit as well as arrest me (my family also doing this in Dekalb County Georgia in 1990), with lies about my mental health (I was on Lithium Carbonate on false diagnosis of Bipolar as a soft lobotomy 1978 – 2009, but only lost all my perfect teeth and NONE of my organs), and Joseph lives like a bag-lady in a decrepit apartment I’ve visited under rent controls for more than 50 years and is a recluse of ODD personality, and possibly even MORE involved in criminal activities.

Also of possible note at least to the Feds, is that John Uecker of W. 88th Street in NYC is who actually smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow, and told me HOW the Episcopal Church would BLACKMAIL John Lahr into NOT writing the full truth in his bio, Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh. Uecker’s email, runningsun@earthlink.net, stopped working nearly a month ago, his home number is tonight disconnected, but his cell phone goes to voicemail: (973) 234-XXXX, so I don’t know what has happened with him.

I’m about typed out now, so will go. I am ALWAYS at the service of my City, State, and Country (and Mexico), if I can be of help unraveling this incredible TAR BABY of CRIMINALITY!!!

All best, and I hope to hear from you,


Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC












.

No comments: