Friday, September 22, 2017

RP: SHOCK!!! Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, Formerly America's TOP NAZI (and my mother), Has LOST Much of Her Mental Abilities (and I had NOT noticed that before today)!!! / Other Important Matters:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/shock-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-formerly.html



Newly obtained photo of Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt, this morning, from his sister's Facebook page. Skye was the father of two infants who abandoned them in Indiana, and was soon part-time lover of Tennessee Williams, who painted his portrait as well, and Skye with Gary Tucker were KEY PLAYERS in the murder of Tennessee Williams, Skye telling me in Bulldogs Atlanta bar in 1990, that a TOP Republican Legislator in Tennessee paid for his and Gary's luxury lifestyle in Atlanta (and Skye in Chattanooga, TN after Gary's death of AIDS late 1989).


Skye and Gary manipulated people with sex, Gary being quite ugly, but having a 9.5 inch "Fun Stick". From my memoir, these two chapters tell how they BOTH tried to seduce me (hardly the only times, but the only ones I reported in my memoir):

Here Gary clearly had un-diagnosed Kaposi Sarcoma -- AIDS was then still called "GRID" (gay-related immune deficiency)http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-24-public-reading.html

Here Skye tried to get me into his bed -- in the room next to Tennessee Williams's bedroom, which I had just come from (no, I had sex with NONE of them in that crowd -- THANK GOD!!!)http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-21-au-naturel.html



Schuyler Wyatt in Indiana holding his first daughter. Skye never waited for his wife to deliver their second daughter, but fled leaving his wife with an infant and pregnancy and NO MONEY.



Skye Wyatt after arriving in Key West in his "seductive" pose -- LOL!!! I never fell for it but Tennessee Williams did.


In the process of writing this blog today, I learned from Skye's daughter Mary Wyatt that today would have been Skye's birthday. Here is my FAVE photo of Mary Wyatt from a year or so ago:




>>> BEFORE GETTING TO MY MOTHER'S MENTAL STATE, A COUPLE OF THINGS:


1. My physical letter to Rob Reiner and David Frum (already received electronically), is in a truck in Los Angeles this morning -- "Out for Delivery"!!!



Jonathan Reiner and I stayed in touch regularly for some years as he graduated high school and then moved to Southern California, here seen with his collie in Cali.


And this letter REALLY has gone VIRAL, and if you haven't read it yet, please do so now. It is DENSE with facts, but has a gentle beginning, so you might not be able to read it all at once (I can barely do that myself -- and I wrote it)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/letter-sent-tonight-to-rob-reiner-and.html 


2. It was a HUGE SHOCK yesterday, when Meredith at Benefits Management, Inc., informed me she would NOT pay any more rent at my apartment for "Warden" -- that only surprising because I'd asked her to call or email me as soon as they decided if Warden would remain here through October, they KNOWING I needed to know ASAP so I could financially plan.

But owner Teri Motsinger STOPPED answering my emails and voice-mails specifically to her half a year ago, so I now go there in person to communicate. They are ALL "self-proclaimed CHRISTIANS" there, and except the big muscular guy who works there, the rest of them act like Drug-Trafficking Christians, so COMMON in Wilmington, NC.





When Teri once told me she had started the business "because I just want to HELP PEOPLE," I KNEW she was nothing but what this mug from Christian University of North Texas implies:



BUT, now that I am over this SHOCK -- and my landlady Gold Walker and others in the neighborhood are CELEBRATING that Warren is soon leaving (and "Testosteroni" has this morning sent me the RENT MONEY ONLY), I'm VERY glad of it -- DESPITE their ignorant, hateful way of handling things.


SO HATEFUL that even today, Warren has heard NOTHING from Meredith -- or anyone else at Benefits Management -- about WHERE he is moving, and for what he can afford, it is LIKELY a Crack House, with roommate in two bedrooms. He will NOT have a washer and dryer in the apartment -- nor a TV for his OWN PRIVATE USE.


When he got up, dressed, and was about to head out this morning, I greeted him, "Good Morning!!!" and he replied -- after some hesitation -- "I GUESS so," and then went out the door to declare to any others he spoke with, "Another day in POVERTY!!!"

Warren, a proclaiming born-again Christian, lives literally in HELL!!!







And it was such a psychological relief to get Old Testo's help this morning, that I am still "decompressing" from a long period of tension over all of this. I could STILL use some financial help, since Spectrum Cable continues to delay my Settlement WITHOUT EXPLANATION, and anyone caring enough to do that, can send it via either PAY PAL or VENMO, using my "scottdkenan@aol.com" email address to get my account.


Even a few dollars would help (or email me at that address to discuss making me a LOAN until I get settlement).



>>> RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN'S CLEAR UN-CLARITY OF MIND (just revealed):



Me and Mom on Memorial Day 2016, the LAST TIME I saw any of my family members (even though I've been to Raleigh since then, only two hours away).


Essentially, what Mom said that was so alarming, is that she thought I had "DISMISSED" my claim against Spectrum Cable for knocking me out of a crosswalk with a big truck -- that she has previously CHEERED ME FOR PURSUING -- so would NOT get any settlement from Spectrum!!! 


On the surface, it might seem easy to confuse that with my dismissing my charge of "Communicating Threats" against David Alan Young -- because District Attorney Ben David and Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo (BOTH "Christians", and at least Ben David a HUGE NARCO-TRAFFICKER with his church and others), were TOTALLY HOSTILE to prosecuting a CLEAR HATE CRIME, but they are so FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT (and Mom should have encouraged me NOT TO dismiss something so clearly in my favor, something she had UNDERSTOOD -- before today).

So since I have not talked at any length with ANY of my siblings in over a year, I assume they find out about me FROM MOM, since NONE of them read my blog except on rare occasion, my brother, Michael William Kenan even BRAGGING that he does NOT read it. 





They don't understand AT ALL:



.

No comments: