Monday, October 9, 2017

RP: And Then at 7:01 PM, AT&T MATRIX Texted Me to HARASS ME FURTHER, They Connected to Michael Massicott Who RAN Pentagon Publishing That Distributes the CIA/Christian Drugs to Wilmington, Atlanta, and BEYOND!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/and-then-at-701-pm-at-matrix-texted-me.html



Mike Massicott, Cell: (404) 843-3254, Exec. Vice President of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, showing how to built and stock a shelter for the coming RACE WAR.





Patrick Stansbury OWNED Pentagon Publishing, but Mike Massicott was TRAINED by AT&T MATRIX in North Atlanta, and actually RAN THE COMPANY for the CIA, while Patrick, who started off as a FAT PIG, got onto METH, slimmed down, had three arrests while I worked for him 1990 - 2010, ALL drug-related.


Patrick Lee Stansbury's SECOND Mug Shot from 2005, showing him HALF slimmed down.



Patrick's LINKED-IN photo new, two years agohttps://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-stansbury-5685a573/


If you go there, you find that he is CONNECTED to Christal Presley, who worked with my mother and sister Jane and Patrick Stansbury to COMMIT me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES in 2010 in one month --until Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, got me to Political Exile in Mexico.



Col. Newman, on right, was also a Docent at the High Museum of ArtAtlanta!!!




Christal was recently FIRED from Atlanta Public Schools, and now is a teacher in the boondocks of Virginia, and has RE-STYLED her name to "Christal Trivett-Presley" -- although she NEVER had that name from before, nor did she ever marry anyone surnamed Trivett. https://www.linkedin.com/in/christalpresley/

Christal is ALSO Facebook-connected to my nephew Maxwell Andrew Kenan of S.E. Pennsylvania -- a fact that NO ONE has ever explained to me.



My nephew Max looks like something from A Clockwork Orange (Trump)no???


And just checking, Max is STILL connected to Christal Presley -- so it must be IMPORTANT, no???




That was Massicott's number above, and here is Patrick Stansbury's only known working number at home (to me), a land line listed to his wife, Gloria Stansbury, with an ANSWERING MACHINE: (770) 979-8157.

I think the Chief Counsel at Max Kenan's employer, CBRE Clarion Securities needs to be ADDED to my list of emails of blog posts like before -- don't YOU???
 
This is NOT my previous email to CBRE Clarion Chief Counsel that got my brother Mike so upset -- but it DOES INCLUDE much VALUABLE INFO for the Justice and State Departments!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/scientists-earth-endangered-by-new.html 


Their HEAD COUNSEL is no longer listed, but I found someone in Max Kenan's RADNOR, PA office:



david.leggette@cbreclarion.com

Anyway, this morning, knowing that My Go Phone with AT&T would automatically debit my Bank of America debit card in two days -- but I am switching banks to my niece, Taylor Ann Kenan's Wells Fargo, so online discovered that "MyGoPhone" is now "AT&T Prepaid" -- no problem, names are always changing, I logged in as usual, and SUCCESSFULLY changed it to debit Wells Fargo, and got their confirmation.

Then tonight, at 7:01 PM, I got the text that my Auto-Pay was just successfully CANCELLED, followed by a notice to manually pay them TOMORROW, a day early. I called and after having to put in my phone number, SS last 4 digits, and pin, got a woman who sounded natural American, who could NOT help me and kept reading idiotic scripts that had NOTHING to do with my questions and comments and REFUSED TO STOP THAT, so I asked to speak to a supervisor, who clearly was an India-Indian -- but who knows FROM WHERE, who kept doing the exact same crap, but said that he COULD sign me up for Auto-Pay and that my W.F. debit card was already registered and approved to work.

After another minute of listening to his SAME tired scripts, I said to "just shut up" and let me know when he succeeded setting it up. So he did just that, and soon said I was all set to be auto-billed monthly to the W.F. card.


THANK YOU, I said.

Shortly after getting off the phone, I got a text from them saying I had successfully been enrolled in Auto-Pay.

Half a minute later, I got another, saying I had successfully CANCELLED Auto-Pay enrollment.


















Meanwhile, in Colima, Mexico . . . 

.

No comments: