Sunday, October 1, 2017

RP: The Plot THICKENS (or goes absurd) -- Only TIME Will Reveal the TRUTH!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/the-plot-thickens-or-goes-absurd-only.html


“Look at the most religious areas of the world at present - the Middle East and the United States. These are sick societies, and they're going to get sicker. People are never more dangerous than when they have nothing left to believe in except God.”

― J.G. Ballard, Kingdom Come


Neo-Nazis are holding a conference this weekend, and we think we found out where.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY JESSICA SCHULBERG
Hey Roy Rogers Oldenkamp: I saw that LIVE on TV this morning, and when I had TWO meetings with Russel Honore' at the 2015 The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, Russel knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family controlling the HARD-DRUGS trafficking in Atlanta (and Russel and I stay in touch by cell phone)!!!

Roy Rogers Oldenkamp
19 hrsLos Angeles, CA
When asked for his reaction to President Trump's tweets, Russel HonorĂ©, the retired general appointed by Bush to take over the federal response to Katrina in 2005, said he had none.

"I have no reaction. The mayor's living on a cot, and I hope the President has a good day of golf," he told CNN.
RANDALL KENAN: Associate Professor of English at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Eight years now on the faculty of Suwanee Writers' Conference

The conference, supported by Tennessee Williams' bequest to the University of the SouthAint that a kick! 

Image may contain: one or more people and text
Scott Kenan and Sharon Brewer shared a link.



For days, President Trump has been publicly congratulating himself for his administration's response to hurricane-stricken Puerto Rico. "We have done an…
JAYBOOKMAN.BLOG.MYAJC.COM


  • Scott Kenan shared Sharon Brewer's post.
    Just now
    Interesting that in 2010Jay Bookman PROVED to me that the Atlanta Journal/Constitution was THICK in covering up the CIA Narco-Trafficking in Atlanta with CNN as partner -- and run by my Kenan Family that put Trump into power, the Bush, Cheney, and especially Clinton Families -- LOL!!! And Gen. Russel Honore' is a friend of mine and now working in the THICK of Puerto Rico clean-upKNEW ALL OF THAT about the AJCthose politicians, and my Kenan Family, especially!!!
    Outraged. Stop. Playing. Golf.
    Stop engaging in Twitter wars.
    Stop fighting culture wars and lead.
    For the love of God, take action!
    If you aren't outraged I wonder what it's going to take.




>>> SO, WHAT IS NEW:

1.
"all things happen for great reason" thank you for your friendship Estill

No automatic alt text available.

Like
Comments
Estill Curtis Pennington why thank you sir...I like being a Sumerian owl

Reply
1
 16 hrs

The BEST thing about Estill Pennington is that he's an ANGLICAN ART HISTORIAN -- and NOT an EPISCOPALIAN ONE!!!


And he knows ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family's CRIMES.


Reply to Mr. Pennington:

Funny -- I thought Christians blamed that on the JEWS -- although it was ACTUALLY the Romans, and they used their CROSS to do it. Using a cross to rep Jesus is like Jews wearing little Gas Chambers or Medieval Jesuits throwing them into boiling pots of oil. I've NEVER understood the cross to rep Jesus -- and MOST Protestant Clergy I know AGREE WITH ME (but their Congregants are TOO STUPID to understand why):




S

-----Original Message-----

From: hrhecp 
To: scottdkenan 
Sent: Sat, Sep 30, 2017 3:18 pm
Subject: Re: Sorry if this is a DUPE for YOU, but MOST email recipients were BLOCKED when I sent from my usual GoDaddy/OUTLOOK email address (must be IMPORTANT, no??? Happens about twice per year.)


my goodness!  quite overwhelming!  not surprised about those

Presbyterians...they killed our King!



King charles print.JPG

2. AND NOW THE BIGGIE:


Readers will recall that just over the night before last night, a Connecticut Executive and I spoke TWICE by phone about his son's apparently being captured (then escaped), by my old Puerto Vallarta friend/enemy Dr. John Mabry Crouch


Seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/after-last-24-hours-i-am-not-mentioning.html

And in that posting, I wrote that there was NOTHING i can do about that, but WOULDN'T YOU KNOW, there appears something I CAN DO -- and have been ASKED TO DO, by the SON, HIMSELF, who texted me several times last night.


At this time I am PROTECTING his actual identity, and I also must say that while I was able to forward those texts from my AT&T flip phone to my AOL email address, NEITHER were received by my AOL email account, so I then tried sending to my GoDaddy/OUTLOOK email address, and the first one came RIGHT THROUGH, but I'm still waiting to get the second one.

Now the SON has a somewhat different story, but I implicitly trust him, I having seen Kelly Trainor receive a LARGE packet of cash from Carl Timothy of Timothy Real Estate Group in 2012 -- Carl IGNORING THE LINE, and handing it directly to Kelly Trainor -- just like I often saw Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Snellville, GA, hand (back and forth). large packets of cash in the 1990s with then Republican Georgia Congressman John Linder in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA.



Kelly Trainor 2017



Former Congressman John Linder



Patrick Lee Stansbury




After I blogged about that, not only did John Linder HIMSELF threaten my life via email, but so did Lee Gosney, my father's close friend who distributed drugs from Maine to Florida -- but mostly to Christian Clergy and Politicians of BOTH Parties in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA!!!




And it was in Timothy Real Estate Group's Puerto Vallarta main office, that "Fernando Merino", the actual son of Colombia's TOP CIA exporter of cocaine to the USA, then, got me SIGNED UP to sell $7,000,000,000.00 USD in Mexican Real Estate to American Celebrities (due to my Tennessee Williams connections), and Fernando ALSO got me to sign this contract that he claimed would FORCE ME to work for the CIA Narco-Traffickers FOR LIFE, but I IGNORED IT, and suffered GREATLY for that:




Even Tennessee Williams sometimes misspelled a name.




And it was Timothy Real Estate who handled Wells Fargo Advisors narco-trafficker Jamie Lee Sutherland's SALE of the property, "Casa Vista Los Arcos" in Mismaloya that I had hoped to buy -- and then with Wilmington, NC D.A. Ben David, and Fox News Talking Head and lawyer Daliah Saper, STOLE ALL MY COPYRIGHTS!!! 








And with both texts NOW received by my BETTER email program -- but NOT AOL, total TRAITORS, there -- I will post what I received and comment further below that:


Received @ 9:58 EDT last night:


My name is "ROCK-HEAD". I am currently living in Puerto Vallarta and was drugged and raped by Dr. John Maybery. I'm interested in details regarding your experience with him


I wrote back that I was CONFUSED by the differing stories.


Received @ 10:39:

Yes, I'm normally a resident of Colorado. And based on details of your description of John Mabry Crouch from your blog posting, he is simply being referred to now as John Mabry and was referred to me by Kelly Trainor. 


He drugged and raped me last night and I escaped by climbing his back wall and jumping from his roof. He will be dealt with accordingly. 

Would you be available for a phone discussion tomorrow? I'm seeking to file a complaint against Kelly Trainor with the State Department Office of the Inspector General and to have her removed from duty.


I replied that I would be TOTALLY ON BOARD to do that, and to be sure to call me today -- I even have Court-admissible evidence to share!!!


And then he sent me a photo of the room he'd been held in, asking if I recognized it. I replied that I had been watching the property via Google satellites (and on-earth mapping), and that was built AFTER I was living there in 2010 -- but ACTUALLY, I knew that MOSTLY by driving by the property in 2012 - 2015, several times!!!


AND"Block-Head" just texted and will call me in a few minutes, so I have to get this RIGHT OUT.



MORE LATER!!!



.

No comments: