Thursday, October 19, 2017

RP: Settlement Agreement Reached Last Night with Spectrum Cable's Lawyer Brian M. Williams of Yates, McCabe, &Weyher (Bonnie Weyher is my Kenan Cousin, and Dan McCabe is her husband)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/settlement-agreement-reached-last-night.html





Like ALL THINGS associated with my Kenan Familynon-Whites, supporters of the US Constitution, and Homos ARE NOT ALLOWED!!!


But we still came to a settlement figure, and I'm only waiting now to hear from Brian what I need to sign and when and where to pick up the check.

I DID have a lot of fun in the final hours of the negotiation (as you shall see), and I am SO GLAD I had ALREADY made Peace with the staff of Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC FIRST. That is why I made the spunky comment about my distant Kenan Cousin Thomas S. Kenan III.




Readers all know that Tom Kenan's uncle Jimmy, James Graham Kenan, sent me to his nephew and lawyer, best-selling author, race-car driver, and stunt pilot Gregg Loomis for Legal help in 1990 in Atlanta:



Gregg Loomis in 2015




And it was Mr. Loomis who told me that the WEALTHIEST KENANS (Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan, then), hated only JEWS more than they hated "Niggers".

Maybe it could WORK (but Brain Williams doesn't have enough CHUTZPAH to ask).



Mr. Kenan,

My client has authorized $2,500.  This is their final offer.

Please advise. 

ymw_email_logo

Brian Williams
Attorney


From: Scott Kenan
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:34 PM
To: Brian Williams
Cc: Carrie Butler; scottdkenan@aol.com; kenan5@aol.com; jkenan02@gmail.com; duffyjr3@verizon.net; bojones@verizon.net; marlowe.schaeffer@gmail.com; Joseph Faulk; faulkjoseph6@gmail.com; bruce@masonmasonlaw.com; dmclamb@ymwlaw.com; bweyher@ymwlaw.com; cskinner@ymwlaw.com; kbrewer@ymwlaw.com; dfothergill@ymwlaw.com; mgruman@ymwlaw.com; mschulze@ymwlaw.com

Subject: Re: settlement offer, 499-176 -- a NEW offer:

You wrote that this is your FINAL offer, although twice indicating you could go up to $10,000.00. And you ALSO refused to reply to me if I asked anything over that -- and you did NOT reply until I lowered my demand -- so I must take you at your "lawyer's word".

Therefore having grown TIRED of this, and having FAR more important things to focus on, I ACCEPT, and ask since it is a quarter of what I would accept GRACIOUSLY, that whatever the final document is, it shows that I "accept under protest", but if that is not possible, it won't be a "deal breaker".

I initially only put my family in to be copied, but have decided to ask you to think again before finalization -- and your "usual" partners should be copied in case anyone feels it wiser to raise it so that I can accept it "fully graciously" (also, they might get a KICK out of seeing me write in so gentlemanly a fashion) -- but of course the decision is up to you and SPECTRUM. 

FUNNY THOUGHTcontact Thomas S. Kenan III at Kenan Management, Inc. in Chapel Hill and ask him to make up any balance -- I don't care where it COMES FROM.

Whatever YOU finally decide -- what happens now? I assume I need to sign a document and then get a physical check. I would be happy to drop by your office, and assume your recept could handle all of that. I'd like to stop by and see my mother and sister Jane, who live in Raleigh, anyway. And SURELY some of you are interested in seeing how DIPLOMATIC I am with everyone in public.

Sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan


Re: settlement offer, 499-176 -- a NEW offer -- ADDENDUM:
 


Hi Brian,

I didn't mean there should be any delay regarding my acceptance. Just tell me when and where to come sign and pick up my payment. If you are considering my other words, you have until I get there to decide -- I have no problem with surprises -- including that it is for $2,500.00.

I'm so looking FORWARD to our DIVORCE, aren't you???

Scott


>>> JUST IN @ 11:44 AM: FINAL PAYMENT arrangements just sent by Lawyer Williams. It is to be handled my MAIL.




Thomas S. Kenan III (in red tie), with TIGHTY-WHITIE "Christians", in this home that my Kenan Family gave to UNC Wilmington:





Unidentified, Jessie (Kenan) Wise, and Sarah (Kenan) Kenan -- who married her Kenan first cousin (to save on having new stationary printed), shown here soon after inheriting HUGE CHUNKS of Standard Oil stock from Henry Flagler.


Sarah Kenan's home (above), is now the Alumni Office of UNCW, and Jessie's home, next door, is now the Chancellor's Residence:





Jessie Kenan Wise was FAR more "high-falutin'" in Old Age than in her Youth, no???



Their sister, Mary Lily Kenan, received THIS house (Whitehall), from Henry Flagler as a Wedding Gift to his young bride:





The Entrance Hall at Whitehall, Palm Beach






.

No comments: