Monday, November 20, 2017

RP: Just for Some FUN (my LAST posting made me feel a tetch-bit dirty -- and then Pastor Mike Dickey pulled his MARTYR SHTICK)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/just-for-some-fun-my-last-posting-made.html



Pastor Mike Dickey had THIS response: 



Mike Dickey Matthew 5:11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.



Like
 
1
 6 minsEdited


Sounds JUST LIKE Donald Trump (and his Associates):





And Todd Zola IMMEDIATELY blocked me -- LOL!!!

In other news, my new lease is signed and all of December's rent is paid (although a check really IS in the mail). I have the key, and will begin moving tomorrow -- plants, planters, and such, as well as artwork, likely first. I met an orange stripey cat there, who purred before I even had picked her up as high as my waist, and later, she followed me all around.

I saw Chris Millikan (The Cherokee), this evening for the first time in a few days. He kicked Jay out of his apartment after finding lots of syringes and bags of Heroin. Chris also claims he's had no opioid pills in three days, and that might be true. I didn't invite him in, and he had to run, anyway. So we did NOT talk about continuing a casual sex thang.


FUNNY that he thought Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. is the APARTMENT MANAGER of this building for Gold, and that his rent of $400.00 (including utilities -- and Denise Renee Wood had paid only $300.00), was GOOD, but had no idea that the market rent for that whole downstairs space is at least $1,200.00 and THEN add all the UTILITIES!!!


My roommate Tyler worked up at DDT Outlet in Hampstead all day: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html.

And while I was writing, yesterday, about meeting George HW Bush's cousin Bill Toups at Bourbon Street restaurant, Tyler was actually working in the kitchen there, which he has done for several days, and it seems to be WORKING OUT WELL.

That's about all -- except that I gave apartment Manager Jon Deputy a "heads up" about the situation with Walker World and that it could all EXPLODE with the Feds or others, and he told me he had been who got Gold to deed the property to her son COMPLETELY, because he knew things there could cause Gold serious legal problems if she had any ownership in it -- so HE understood even better than I did.





>>> AND NOW SOME FUN FROM THE INTERNET, TODAY!!! "Tighty-Whitie" Christian Folk:



Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
10 hrs

No automatic alt text available.
Sandra Beckham
12 hrs
“I believe the spreading of Catholicism to be the most horrible means of political and social degradation left in the world.”

― Charles Dickens






“If a person refuses to develop his potential, it can lead to nervous or mental disorders, somatic diseases and personal degradation”

― Sunday Adelaja

Scott Kenan shared a link.
11 hrs



David Ermold and his now-husband fought back against the Kentucky county clerk in 2015.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM










.

No comments: