Tuesday, December 19, 2017

RP: After Last Night's KENAN FAMILY HATE STORM Against Me -- PERSONALLY -- I Feel as RIGHTEOUS as an EXORCIST (and my father, William Scott Kenan, was good friends with Anthony Hopkins through their A.A. group in Wilmington)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/after-last-nights-kenan-family-hate.html



Click image to ENLARGE to read the text.


To begin with, after I blogged and emailed this out






Not only were my emails BLOCKED from reaching any AOL, Verizon, AT&T, BellSouth, and Atlanta Journal/Constitution addresses (and others, including many Christian Churches and Leaders). Readers KNOW that the Atlanta paper COVERED for the Kenan/Newt Gingrich/Sean Hannity/Pentagon Publishing, Inc (of Snellville, GA), Narco-Trafficking --as CNN was ALSO heavily protecting, then.





THEN, I was BLOCKED from even CHECKING my AOL.com email, they claiming there was some kind of inappropriate activity associated with my account, but all I had to do was to change my password. I tried that many times last night -- for hours -- each time getting a message that that function was NOT AVAILABLE, but I could call them and use a provided code to expedite the process.

I had done that BEFORE, and was held on line endlessly with NO RESOLUTION, so I decided to sleep on it. The LAST TIME AOL.com did this to me, the next day I got into my AOL.com email WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD!!! But this morning, I DID have to change the password, very EASILY changed online through the REGULAR simple process.

Here is the email from North Carolina's Attorney General's Office that was awaiting me:




Attorney General Josh Stein
 Ahmed, Nazneen Nahmed@ncdoj.govHide
Toscottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com
Thank you for your message submission on the NCDOJ’s Opioid Resources website. We will review your message. 

Name
Scott
Last
Kenan
Email
Website
Subject
My Kenan Family RUNS the Drug Mafia in NC and beyond -- and I can PROVE IT IN COURT!!!



The actual letter is published here:




And YESTERDAY was the SECOND BIGGEST DAY for blog hits -- EVER: 6,502 REGISTERED hits (Law Enforcement, the Press, SERIOUS Criminals, and Privacy Buffs use software so as not to leave tracks where they have gone). The BIGGEST DAY was just about two weeks ago -- with about 7,200 hits. Day number three had only about 1,200 hits (a couple of years ago), and typical in 2017, is about 650 hits per day.

ALSO, I got confirmation yesterday that my letter of two blog postings to ROBERT F. KENNEDY HUMAN RIGHTS was delivered to their offices in Washington, DC at 11:13 AM. It included these: 






But MOST IMPORTANT TO ME -- and to ME, I "DROVE A STAKE THROUGH THE HEART OF THE DEVIL" by doing this -- at least Thomas S. Kenan III and his deputy, Steve Armstrong, got my five-minute voicemails of last night, this morning.


And SO DID Becky Perlaky of Kenan Advantage Groupwww.theKAG.com, in Akron, Ohio!!!





And I HOPE KAG CEO and PresidentDennis Nash, did as well:






Here is the reporting of my messages left last night for Dennis and Becky: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/after-leaving-thomas-s-kenan-iii-steve.html. But the ACTUAL MESSAGES I have left PRIVATE -- yet I made CERTAIN they were RECORDED for COURT -- should they ever be necessary.

My POINT is that I made CERTAIN the TOP OFFICERS in charge of LEGAL MATTERS at Kenan Advantage Group KNEW that I know and have ALREADY REPORTED their crimes to those HIGH in the FBI -- and even Kenan-Stooge Donald Trump CAN'T OVERRIDE THEIR PROSECUTIONS (only grant PARDONS, which PROVES GUILT) (if they continue, anyway)!!!


I just left Becky Perlaky ANOTHER voicemail of 5:52 length, going over all these points in far greater detail (also recorded).











.

No comments: