Thursday, December 21, 2017

RP: Depending on Our Apartment House Meeting on Christmas Day, I Will Either File "Communicating Threats" Charge (against tenant Allie's boyfriend Pete), Get a Restraining Order, or Pursue Matters through the Dean of Students at UNCW (or we can all get along and NO MORE BINGE DRINKING here)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/depending-on-out-apartment-house.html



Facebook Is The Enemy Now

The tech giant has proven time and again that it doesn’t deserve our trust.

12/20/2017 10:49 am ET Updated 19 hours ago




Readers know that I am kicked off POSTING to Facebook (but I can watch it all), for a month, ending a few days after Christmas -- this the SIXTH TIME Facebook kicked me off for a month over the last 1.5 years -- USUALLY for criticizing Christians or Christianity.



But the LAST TIME, it was for posting link to THIS blog-posting about David Alan Young ASSAULTING ME (very mildly), then claiming he would get his gun and shoot me dead on Wilmington streets -- because The Bible commands Christians to KILL all Liberals and "FAGGOTS" like me. D.A. Ben David and Prosecutor Alexandria Polombo (professing Christians, and Ben a DEMOCRAT -- at least in name), REFUSED to prosecute Mr. Young, so I dropped charges, and NEVER returned to Jackson's Big Oak Barbecue -- a HATE FEST of born-again Christians!!! 



FACEBOOK claimed my claims against David Alan Young were FAKE NEWS(Are they HQ'ed in Wilmington and know ANYTHING about what happened???)









What I did NOT report, is that Facebook found MORE (during this current "time out"), to kick me off -- this time for THREE DAYS. A violation of their rule against posting the NAKED BODY -- which I felt meant showing women's breasts or men's or women's crotches, but they found THIS on my Facebook FIVE PLACES and removed all of them:


Nothing sexy here to ME!!! And I got it from Sandra Beckham FOUR YEARS AGO from her Facebook Page, but they did NOT remove it from hers. Sandra is the ONE PERSON who has posted FAR trashier things than I on Facebook -- especially criticizing Christianity and RIDICULING JESUS.


Check it out (notice that her handle is "Angel Tits")!!!: https://www.facebook.com/angletitz2 (although there is a TYPO here)




These mushroom are sometimes called "Angel Tits".




And so are these -- but NOT (so much), these:





But I have checked and Facebook did NOT add the three days to my Time Out, so I guess I am serving CONCURRENT SENTENCES -- although I had NO opportunity to present a DEFENSE, just like when Ben David with Fox News and Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo illegally and unconstitutionally stole my book's copyright in Cook County, IL District Courts.

Ben David, the "GALLOPING PRESBYTERIAN HETEROSEXUAL" of  Wilmington, North Carolina!!!





Previously, Facebook kicked me off for a month for posting this -- the WANKER is in the mind of the BEHOLDERNOT the image -- LOL!!!













OH LOOK!!! LINKED-IN sent me an email this morning, revealing THIS:


Christal Presley, best friend to Sean Hannity's wife Jill Rhodes Hannity, helped get me the BOGUS contract to sell my Tennessee Williams memoir through Alyson Books -- who never even INTENDED to publish it -- then worked with D.A. Ben David to falsely convict me of "Cyber-Stalking" in 2011, now VOIDED by help of Republican Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo.






HOW MANY MONTHS will Liberty Hall remain OFF-LINE???

ONLY Thomas S. Kenan III knows for SURE!!!


Tom in red tie in one of the TWO houses he and the Kenans renovated, filled with Art, and GAVE to UNCW, but BELOW is the other one, now the RESIDENCE of the Chancellor, Jose V. Sartarelli:





The Jessie (Kenan) Wise House at 17th and Market Streets.










The Kenans don't just control Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, but ALSO Bank of America, and Donald Trump!!!




.

No comments: