Saturday, December 23, 2017

RP: Donald and Alicia Wilson (he a plumber), SCAM ME Out of My Mother's FIFTY-DOLLAR Christmas Present -- in the NAME of Their DEVIL, Jesus Christ the LORD!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/donald-and-alicia-wilson-he-plumber.html










Kathleen Kincade -- close friend of Monica Lewinsky, whose family (now all in PRISON in El Salvador), set up Bain Capital for Mitt Romney -- NOW lives on the fifth floor of Kenan-built Carolina Apartments in Wilmington, NC (a HOTBED of Narco-Trafficking and CRACK WHORES)!!!





Donald Wilson (his Latina wife is named Alicia), and he can be found on Facebook, here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008584927702


ADDED LATERDonald and Alicia's cell phone number: (910) 524-8648





Audrey Summerlin You have always been the hottest guy in wilmington !!! Go you!!!!!!!!!
Manage
Audrey Summerlin You are such an amazing person!!!!! Anyone who has ever met you has been blessed!!!
Manage
Audrey Summerlin So im blessed hahahahah
Manage
Donald Wilson That's awesome Audrey Summerlin, Seriously, That has touched my soul, love u more then a fat kid loves cake, AND THAT'S ALOT
Manage
Audrey Summerlin You're so beautiful Donald Wilson and i love you! Your my family forever!!!!!!!!!!! Till we die but i dont want us to die so whatever!


To begin with, MANY of Donald Wilson's Facebook Friends look STRUNG OUT (as they say): https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008584927702&lst=1111771878%3A100008584927702%3A1514052286&sk=friends&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

And HERE is the EVANGELICAL CHURCH where Donald (who told me he KNOWS that it is Evangelical Christians who have CORRUPTED Wilmington Politicians, Police, Courts. etc. -- TO PROFIT FROM HARD DRUGS and ADDICTION TO THEM -- both children and adults)"worships"





ADDED LATERAfter I left a message on their voicemail they SHUT DOWN that first link above -- at least to ME!!! -- ALSO their EMAIL form linked from their "Contact" page -- SUDDENLY DOES NOT EXIST!!!




Upper Room Praise and Worship Centerhttps://www.facebook.com/upperroompraiseandworship/

406 Central Blvd
Wilmington, North Carolina
@upperroompraiseandworship
Call (770) 472-4889

First of all, this phone number has an ATLANTA area code. Donald Wilson lived in Atlanta much of the last few years -- and claimed to me, yesterday, that he got OVER his addiction to Opioid Pills THERE, a few years ago. See: 1/5 the way down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/this-morning-my-mother-ruth-anne-meyer.html

WONDER if -- living long in Atlanta -- he ever "WORSHIPED" in Patrick Lee Stansbury's (my former employer 1990 - 2010, who distributes the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but mostly in Atlanta and Wilmington: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html)




This is the SAME LANGUAGE (clearly sexual, and in Patrick's case, of a CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL), as that used by Audrey Summerlin to describe Donald Wilson near the top of this posting. 


EVERY time I have met with Mr. Wilson in person (twice -- once with his wife in the seat beside him -- Donald has all but PROMISED to have sex with ME!!!)


This morning, beginning at 10:09 AM, in a series of texts (their phone was apparently shut off -- possibly due to HANGOVER), then me leaving messages -- since they REFUSED to answer, Donald and Alicia Wilson MADE CLEAR that they had just SCAMMED ME out of Mom's $50.00 Christmas Gift -- which I told Mom I would put toward :my medication, but did not tell Mom it would be for pot.


Nothing bought; no crime. 


And LOOK how much info I have gathered about the Wilsons (and possibly their church, too), that is going to the FBI Task Force on Wilmington OPIOID crime. D.A. BEN DAVID should be PROUD OF ME!!!

I also left a message on (770) 472-4889, the number listed with the Atlanta area code for this church (that answers with a DIFFERENT name of a church). If they RESPOND, I will let all readers KNOW ABOUT THAT.



Cheryl and Tim Houska are the Pastors there: http://www.cct.church/



>>> OTHER MATTERS:


My brother sent me a nice surprise of more money than Donald and Alicia Wilson SCAMMED FROM ME, so I had long conversations with both Mike and my sister Jane, who is in Pennsylvania for Christmas. They got a BIG LAUGH -- but not derisive -- out of what a FOOL I had been, but BOTH HATING Donald Trump and the NAZI/Republican Party (and FAKE Christians), they were THRILLED that I got so much info to send the FBI Special Task Force!!!


And Jane has scheduled a trip to visit me in my new apartment in less than a month!!!

I called Gold Walker to tell her I would pay her another $100.00 installment of the $1,200.00 she had financed for an exterminator to remove the BED BUGS from my previous apartment -- as well as the $53.00 for electric there that Andre Tyler Breton was to pay (if he has not by then), this coming Wednesday. She is in a GREAT MOOD, now that the situation in her Spofford Apartments is CLARIFYING.

I also told her I had given the FBI all the "dirt" on manager Jonathan Deputy, and that after THAT, the Criminal, Alcohol-Addicted Tenants in the one apartment upstairs had SERIOUSLY quieted down, and I expect no more criminal behavior from them.


She began GUSHING, and wished me "Peace and Love" and the TRUE PEACE OF CHRIST -- like a REAL CHRISTIAN!!!


RETURNED those greetings, loving what Jesus taught us -- if not WORSHIPING him.

AND, within a FEW MINUTES of my first posting part of this blog post (I write it online, adding, editing, etc. as I go), ALL THREE CARS of the tenants upstairs DISAPPEARED!!!


"Pete" and Allie had been taking loads of goods out over the last 24 hours -- perhaps illegal substances -- in several trips, mostly in full back-packs, returning with them emptied.


I had TOLD THEM yesterday morning to READ THIS BLOG to keep up with Jon Deputy's and THEIR OWN fates -- and I guess that PROVES that they have done so.



Kelsey, Pete, and Allie's cars (and also another blue sedan, likely owned by Kelsey's Lesbian Lover), will LIKELY soon be back. They told me NONE of them have Family that wants to SEE THEM for Christmas (but did NOT explain WHY that is).



Rockefeller Center Christmas tree in 1955






Yesterday, FACEBOOK, suggested I RE-POST this image from four years before -- the SAME ONE that they ALLOW Sandra Beckham to post repeatedly, but REMOVED five places where I had posted it and claimed I was KICKED OFF for THREE DAYS for violating their (Christian) Policies -- LOL!!!








.

No comments: